most ridiculous horary ever

HeyPlayGirl

:sideways: hi guys,
ok so this is probably the silliest horary ever but i'm impatient so i thought i'd ask, even though i'll get my answer soon enough, plus i figure somenoe could use it as practice anyway.
ok so my question is "if i eat will i throw up?"
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/heyplaygirl99/astro_2gw_41_will_i_throw_up1254466.gif

i've been sick since the day after mars went retrograde with a full blown fever. (mars is co-ruler of my asc and ruler of my 6th house ) anyway, i haven't eaten all day today and i am hungry but i hate throwing up so i was scared and figrued why not ask. haha

-ok i am the sun

-sun is in the 5th hosue which represents eating and drinking so that tells me i will eat.

- saturn rules the 6th house of illness, sun is in saturn's terms.

-my other significator is the moon. it rules my 12th house of undoing

- moon is conjunct saturn and applying

basically all signs point to me eating then throwing up all night, ugh.
anyone else want to take a stab? i hope i'm wrong!
i hate being sick :crying:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Yep-I think you will-moon applies square to sun.
Try just drinking freshly squeezed juices for a day or so, take the strain off your tummy-or drink some green tea.
See a doctor ifyou don't get better soon.
All the best.
Lillyjgc

Adriana

You poor thing, I hope you will get better soon!! *Throws some lucky fairy Jupiter powder your way so your tummy will behave nicely* :)

I don't know so much about horarys, I just wanted to wish you the best, but Mercury and Venus are very closely conjuncting the Sun, and all other planets that are approaching the Sun, need to aspect those first. Is that relevant? I was thinking uhrm.. since Saturn rules the 6th house of sickness, and Moon is ruling the 12th house of "undoing" as you so nicely put it.. Those two are standing in the same sign, but the Moon is the faster moving object and is seperating from Saturn, could this mean that you getting past the throwing up part??
Ad I said I'm fresh when it comes to horary, so don't take my words for good fish.

If you haven't thrown up for 5 hours or so, you might want to eat or drink something small (especially a bit fluid to keep you hydrated). When you feel strong enough to drink tea, try ginger tea, its really good for the tummy. I do feel for you though!

HeyPlayGirl

thanks for the feedback from everyone!!
ok so i did not throw up!!! i guess that makes sense since saturn and the sun are making no aspects! but i'm still sick and my stomach is still weak and will be for awhile so i'm still gonna tread lightly with food and drinks till i get better

thanks again guys