Owning a family life

LeoCassandra

Saturn is important planet in my natal chart. It rules my North Node, it rules my Moon. Ruler of Saturn is in Aquarius which ruler in traditional astrology is Saturn. My Sun (beside conjunction whith Chiron) is making only one aspect which is opposition to Saturn, and my natal Sun is the 10th house. Since Saturn crossed my Nadir i started to think more often about my inner need to start a family. However when i close my eyes i dont really see children and a partner. From year 2008 i suffer from few ilness that are affecting my apperance and as a typical Virgo Venus (not to mention vain Libra ASC and proud Leo Sun), i don't want to lower my standards when it comes to chosing a partner i rather be alone, or i used to think that. Now that my health got a little bit better and because i turned this year 30 i came to understanding that in the end i would like to start a family on my own, but i'm afriad that i wont happend, well i almost sure. I know it's egoistical to want something from world, when there is so much suffering out there. I would like to feel loved, to feel warmth form someone, well i suppose we all would like it... My Venus and Moon are in fall and detriment. Venus is also touched by Mars. My 4th house is in Capricorn, 5th house is in Aqua, Ruler of 5th house in Capricorn in conjunction with wicked Lilith. It's not looking good. But will it be time in my life that a will feel happy?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_me+nowfamilylife.jpg
    astro_2gw_me+nowfamilylife.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 45

waybread

LC, delay is not denial.

Your 4th and 5th houses of home and children are ruled by Saturn. Saturn rules delays and frustrations, but it doesn't mean that what you want cannot happen. For one thing, Saturn is traditionally domiciled in Aquarius. That takes the edge of its harshness.

Saturn also rules hard work, patience, frugality, and self-discipline. So if you want some major changes in your life, it will be up to you to go after them.

Maybe you have, already, but I am thinking of something like seriously investigating your adoption possibilities, or foster parent options. Transiting Jupiter is now in your 5th house of children.

Try joining a reputable on-line dating site, or participating in activities likely to attract more men. (I don't know exactly-- a hiking/mountaineering club, a class on how to perform minor car repairs, or simply engaging your wider group of friends and co-workers in dinner parties or outdoor activities. With Mars ruling your 7th house, and located in your 11th house of friends and associates, some kind of group sports activity would seem suited to you.

I don't know what you do for your job, but Capricorn moons are typical of nurses. Maybe volunteer at your nearby hospital. Whatever appeals to you: because the main thing is simply to stay in circulation. A Capricorn moon on the IC may just want to stay home and be alone, but that's not the best way to meet someone.

I think the universe notices when we take small steps to take control of what we want in life. If you're already doing so, that's good. Just keep up the good work.

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

LC, delay is not denial.

Your 4th and 5th houses of home and children are ruled by Saturn. Saturn rules delays and frustrations, but it doesn't mean that what you want cannot happen. For one thing, Saturn is traditionally domiciled in Aquarius. That takes the edge of its harshness.

Saturn also rules hard work, patience, frugality, and self-discipline. So if you want some major changes in your life, it will be up to you to go after them.

Maybe you have, already, but I am thinking of something like seriously investigating your adoption possibilities, or foster parent options. Transiting Jupiter is now in your 5th house of children.

Try joining a reputable on-line dating site, or participating in activities likely to attract more men. (I don't know exactly-- a hiking/mountaineering club, a class on how to perform minor car repairs, or simply engaging your wider group of friends and co-workers in dinner parties or outdoor activities. With Mars ruling your 7th house, and located in your 11th house of friends and associates, some kind of group sports activity would seem suited to you.

I don't know what you do for your job, but Capricorn moons are typical of nurses. Maybe volunteer at your nearby hospital. Whatever appeals to you: because the main thing is simply to stay in circulation. A Capricorn moon on the IC may just want to stay home and be alone, but that's not the best way to meet someone.

I think the universe notices when we take small steps to take control of what we want in life. If you're already doing so, that's good. Just keep up the good work.

Thank You very much for your reply! I hope that in the end something will work out form me...

Haha! I burst out loud at the "wanting to stay home and be alone" part, because it's so true. It's almost impossible to make my go out, if i don't have to.

Well to be honest, im was think more about having a partner who already has children than adoption, as for now speaking...

I know a lot o people who met each other online, but i prefer traditional way of meeting other people, maybe it is my Mars ruling my 7th house. I must feel physical atraction.

I'm also aware that since Pluto have moved to my 4th house im caring "war" whitin myself no matter where i am:sad:

AstroPunter86

If you're 30yo that means your Sun recently progressed into Virgo 12th house. This placement brings to mind a "hermit mentality" that could manifest over the next 30 years which could hinder your inclination to partner up. If you happen to have a Taurus in your life right now that person may well be your best opportunity.

LeoCassandra

If you're 30yo that means your Sun recently progressed into Virgo 12th house. This placement brings to mind a "hermit mentality" that could manifest over the next 30 years which could hinder your inclination to partner up. If you happen to have a Taurus in your life right now that person may well be your best opportunity.

:surprised::surprised: So, you are saying that my lifestyle is going to be even more hermit like? How? I don't think it could be more... I only go out when i must...:pinched: Taurus?? Haha! Because they are lazy and stubborn? Joke aside i adore people born under Taurus sign:love:

waybread

I do not take a deterministic view towards astrology. There is a saying, "The stars impel but they do not compel."

Covid restrictions made hermits out of a lot of us, but this might be a good time to get out and meet more people. 'Cuz you never know who might turn up.

Another saying: "Home is where the heart is, but your soul needs to get out once in a while."

LeoCassandra

Lately i've been feeling really lonely and hopeless. I don't understand why, because my progressed moon is in 5th house, together with transisting Jupiter:crying: My love life is even worse than it was year ago. When i will feel happy again?

waybread

Maybe when you stop looking for someone else to make you feel happy.

The older I get, the most I believe that happiness, for most people, is a choice.

Feeling good in your own skin is much more attractive to others than feeling unhappy about being lonely.

You can do this.

5th house love affairs are actually only casual and impermanent: flirting, sex-for-fun, a brief fling. If you want a committed relationship, that's a 7th house matter. The 5th also deals with recreation and leisure activities, so these would be good areas to focus on now.

Saturn is important planet in my natal chart. It rules my North Node, it rules my Moon. Ruler of Saturn is in Aquarius which ruler in traditional astrology is Saturn. My Sun (beside conjunction whith Chiron) is making only one aspect which is opposition to Saturn, and my natal Sun is the 10th house. Since Saturn crossed my Nadir i started to think more often about my inner need to start a family. However when i close my eyes i dont really see children and a partner. From year 2008 i suffer from few ilness that are affecting my apperance and as a typical Virgo Venus (not to mention vain Libra ASC and proud Leo Sun), i don't want to lower my standards when it comes to chosing a partner i rather be alone, or i used to think that. Now that my health got a little bit better and because i turned this year 30 i came to understanding that in the end i would like to start a family on my own, but i'm afriad that i wont happend, well i almost sure. I know it's egoistical to want something from world, when there is so much suffering out there. I would like to feel loved, to feel warmth form someone, well i suppose we all would like it... My Venus and Moon are in fall and detriment. Venus is also touched by Mars. My 4th house is in Capricorn, 5th house is in Aqua, Ruler of 5th house in Capricorn in conjunction with wicked Lilith. It's not looking good. But will it be time in my life that a will feel happy?

Jupiter is favorable for starting a family right now. (In 5th house)