Will my ex-boyfriend celebrate my birthday?

jemetra

The last time I spoke to my ex, he said he didn't want to see me. I have a birthday soon, do you think he will celebrate it?

ElenaJ

Moon separates from a square to the 7th ruler, him, and from the 5th of celebrations will trine you, Neptune in the 1st house.
It looks like he will.
Moon in cancer, because he is emotional and sentimental, and mercury in libra treasures the partnership.
Let us know how it works out.
And, happy birthday!

jemetra

Moon separates from a square to the 7th ruler, him, and from the 5th of celebrations will trine you, Neptune in the 1st house.
It looks like he will.
Moon in cancer, because he is emotional and sentimental, and mercury in libra treasures the partnership.
Let us know how it works out.
And, happy birthday!

My ex didn't celebrate my birthday. And thank you so much! :love:

ElenaJ

Well that didn't work out well, did it?
Not sure why the reading was off, but hope you enjoyed your birthday all the same!

Almohsin

Well that didn't work out well, did it?
Not sure why the reading was off, but hope you enjoyed your birthday all the same!

Perhaps because the moon is separated from Mercury by two degrees
And Neptune, the owner of the ascendant in his house, indicates that the matter is not moving
Also, Neptune indicates delusion and has connected to the moon.
Moon Trine Neptune helps any project that has an idealistic foundation. The results will tend to be variable however and may be more imaginary than real.
Also, Jupiter in the 12th house is not good, and Mercury also does not rejoice in it , Because it is the house of the fall of Mercury in terms of origin, that is, it belongs to Pisces.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

The last time I spoke to my ex, he said he didn't want to see me. I have a birthday soon, do you think he will celebrate it?

The way I saw it was this:

You are being described through horary by Jupiter in the 12th which might mean that the matters you are trying to resolve are reaching its end on an inner sense, and yet not fully over on a superficial, earthly sense (since the Ascendant is early). Maybe this event will bring and end to the relationship in your eyes. When you asked the question you probably still had hopes for the situation, although I’d like to know: how was your last interaction with him that could be classified in the same level of importance as this celebration or as emotionally significant to you as this horary question? The square between Mercury and the Moon indicates that there was some conflict happening through excess. Maybe you were trying to make amends with him in some sort of way but he seemed distant. (Moon in Cancer squaring Mercury)

Last edited:

jemetra

The way I saw it was this:

You are being described through horary by Jupiter in the 12th which might mean that the matters you are trying to resolve are reaching its end on an inner sense, and yet not fully over on a superficial, earthly sense (since the Ascendant is early). Maybe this event will bring and end to the relationship in your eyes. When you asked the question you probably still had hopes for the situation, although I’d like to know: how was your last interaction with him that could be classified in the same level of importance as this celebration or as emotionally significant to you as this horary question? The square between Mercury and the Moon indicates that there was some conflict happening through excess. Maybe you were trying to make amends with him in some sort of way but he seemed distant. (Moon in Cancer squaring Mercury)

We weren't together the last time we spoke. It was a very difficult time for me and I wanted to talk to him, first he talked to me a little bit and then he said he didn't want to talk to me again and he thinks it will better for me. We had a little discussion about it, and I said I didn't want to talk to him again. He didn't know what he wanted, he said he wasn't sure if he loved me and he didn't have the courage. I didn't think it was our last conversation as I thought he might still have feelings for me. So I had hopes for him to celebrate my birthday, but unfortunately... In short, if he celebrated my birthday, I would still think that he cared for me, but he did not celebrate even though he knew it was important to me. For him, however, this matter is over. Now I'm trying to forget about him..

Last edited: