Mercury Retrograde and Campaign Ads

skywatcher1221

Information is suspect when Mercury is retrograde, especially during a heated political campaign. Fortunately, there is a non-partisan organization that is dedicated to piercing the fog -- FactCheck.org, an equal opportunity debunker. Here is a link to the site: http://www.factcheck.org/

Both campaigns are equally culpable, by the way. I am amazed -- but shouldn't be -- how records and facts are distorted to score points. Luckily, we have FactCheck to act as an impartial referee. They also offer e-mail updates (subscription is free). Lately, I have been getting 2-3 each day, a testimony to how both camps play fast and loose with the truth.

LionKing

I thought it fell in line when Sen., McCain said that he will suspend his campain and Mer., went retro., which is his natal rule planet. He is just doing what it says in the sky... V/r LionKing

RayAustin

LionKing said:
I thought it fell in line when Sen., McCain said that he will suspend his campain and Mer., went retro., which is his natal rule planet. He is just doing what it says in the sky... V/r LionKing

Another thing to think about as far as free will, influence, and predestination..