Synastry Chart Question

enfant_terrible

OK, I'm feeling a little lost. I've been trying to make a synastry chart using several free sites out there, but I get different result every time. Example; on first site I get Sun Trine Venus and the other site I get Sun Trine Saturn, on the third site I get something else. This is when comparing without exact hour/minute or birth place which I know is essential. So, are there any free sites out there that offer these options (of course, I still wouldn't know her exakt hour/min of birth).

Thanks

enfant_terrible

Yes, it seems like a nice site, but I keep getting The Relationship Horoscope can only be generated for a person with a known birth time, most probably because I don't have her exact time of birth in terms of hour/min.

enfant_terrible

OK, I've been to Astrodienst Services > Free Charts > AstroClick Partner, which is excellent by the way. Any way of getting it in text rather than "map"?

And another thing just out of curiousity, why use 12:00 noon if you don't know the exact time of birth, when the day shifts to the next at 24:00?

Using the middle of the day is best because it reduces the degree of uncertainty. For example, lets take the Sun. Lets say the Sun moves One degree per day. If you guess she was born at noon, the the most you can be out with her actual Sun position is half a degree. If you use midnight at the end of that day, and she was actually born at 1 minute past midnight the day before, then you're a whole degree out. Did that confuse you?

I don't know about getting written interpretation of synastry charts. I'm interested in that myself.