Mars in Aries and sex

katydid

We use to go to school together and he'd always give off sexual inneduos. He still comes to the school sometimes. I saw him again today. And of course he was at it again. He did call me once but I didn't answer that was awhile ago he's a Cancer Sun.

Knowing his Sun in Cancer makes his Mars a lot more palatable. lol

Mars in Aries, when the Sun is in Aries or Leo or Gemini, can indicate a situation where the native is a 'player.' Sometimes the flirting and the 'chase' is the most important thing, then they lose interest.

But with the internal emotional challenge from his Cancer Sun, he might be more emotionally connected than the average Mars in Aries guy.

Witchyone

There's a good chance he'll still be a bit randy and randomly grabbing your lady bits when you've been married for 15 years, and there's grey in his beard.

ChildOfVenus

Knowing his Sun in Cancer makes his Mars a lot more palatable. lol

Mars in Aries, when the Sun is in Aries or Leo or Gemini, can indicate a situation where the native is a 'player.' Sometimes the flirting and the 'chase' is the most important thing, then they lose interest.

But with the internal emotional challenge from his Cancer Sun, he might be more emotionally connected than the average Mars in Aries guy.

Do you ever do paid synastry readings?

conspiracy theorist

There's a good chance he'll still be a bit randy and randomly grabbing your lady bits when you've been married for 15 years, and there's grey in his beard.

That's not a bad place to be, but it's not my lady bits that are being grabbed so I don't know if that would be appreciated in her case.

Witchyone

That's not a bad place to be, but it's not my lady bits that are being grabbed so I don't know if that would be appreciated in her case.

It’s definitely a good thing in a marriage. After the initial spark turns into total intimacy you need things to spice it up. Having the libido of a much younger man sure helps. He knows me well enough to know when it’s safe to touch and when he might pull back a stump. 😂

Blaze

Account Closed
Mars in Aries,

If you were born with Mars in Aries, you’re a deeply driven go-getter and a fierce trailblazer. Since instinctual Mars is the natural ruler of Aries, you tend to feel right at ease in your power and swagger. Astrologers say that Mars is “domicile” in the sign of Aries because this zodiac sign is its home base. In romance, others are attracted by your intensity, confidence and straightforward communication style—and you won’t back down from a debate. Some people may see you as combative, but they’ll be happy to have you as an ally or even an advocate. When you go to bat for people you generally hit a home run, which can make you an amazing agent or representative. Being born with lusty Mars in assertive Aries gives you a strong libido. It might be a challenge to find romantic partners who can keep up with your sexual appetite. Aries is symbolized by the charging Ram, which means you can indeed be persistent. When you feel a spark, you’d rather risk rejection and tell people directly and honestly—yes, even if you’ve been burned in the past. Just be careful you don’t come on TOO strong and cross other people’s boundaries. Aries rules the head and your noggin may be an erogenous zone. Just watch what happens when someone gives you a scalp massage, touches your face seductively, or better yet, gives your hair a sexy tug. Rawr! On a bad day, you may struggle to keep fiery emotions in check. Your temper can easily flare and sometimes blaze into a full-on rage. But before you pick a fight, take a cool-down break to figure out whether or not it’s REALLY worth it. It’s probably better to channel that anger into a passion project or an activist cause worth fighting for—after you’ve hit the gym hard!

Brought to you in part by Cancer evolved.