Does anyone find Libras attractive?

craft94

This is a general and genuine question.

I feel like I'm incapable of being wanted.

Last edited:

sibylline

Yup, my brother's a Libra Sun and he's very popular in general and attractive to women. I'd say most Libra Suns I've come across have found ways to make themselves attractive to others.

Nevertheless, an individual Libra Sun might not be so well-liked, in which case I would look at the rest of the chart for clues.

detectahead

Although I haven't seen the chart I've observed that librans ego can be somewhat weak and that they need constant reassurance that they are liked. They can be charming,polite,flash the winning smile and even go as far as bending over backwards to please. There usually dressed nicely, well mannered and groomed to the T.
But after being sweet,adorable,and charming all day that by the time they get home their sick of being sweet and adorable. They become angry and argumentative and depressed. If you were in there presence you would be wondering in amazement where the transformation came from? But in actuality the beautiful Libran is still there they have just tipped their scales so much to one side that they must compensate.

Craft94, be optimistic and probably this time is just transitory with the cycle of the moon. Your first words were "I feel"

craft94

Although I haven't seen the chart I've observed that librans ego can be somewhat weak and that they need constant reassurance that they are liked. They can be charming,polite,flash the winning smile and even go as far as bending over backwards to please. There usually dressed nicely, well mannered and groomed to the T.
But after being sweet,adorable,and charming all day that by the time they get home their sick of being sweet and adorable. They become angry and argumentative and depressed. If you were in there presence you would be wondering in amazement where the transformation came from? But in actuality the beautiful Libran is still there they have just tipped their scales so much to one side that they must compensate.

Craft94, be optimistic and probably this time is just transitory with the cycle of the moon. Your first words were "I feel"

Thanks!
Yeah, I was just in a bad mood last night. I read something that triggered bad memories.

craft94

Yup, my brother's a Libra Sun and he's very popular in general and attractive to women. I'd say most Libra Suns I've come across have found ways to make themselves attractive to others.

Nevertheless, an individual Libra Sun might not be so well-liked, in which case I would look at the rest of the chart for clues.

And what clues do you see in my chart, Sib? (I feel like you're hinting at something here)

sibylline

And what clues do you see in my chart, Sib? (I feel like you're hinting at something here)

I wasn't really hinting at anything but yes your chart does have some major clues in that regard. Will you actually take them into consideration if I expound? If not, I literally do not have the time to do so.

conspiracy theorist

Instead of saying that all sun signs have attractive people I'll say this instead. There was this girl in HS that I found insanely gorgeous and she also seemed to have a thing for me too. She had 4 planets in Libra and it was obvious. Beautiful face, a great dimple cheeked smile, her body was A+, she walked gracefully and she had a soft, kind of raspy voice that was very pleasant to listen to.

Who gives a **** if someone thinks a sign is attractive or not? I couldn't care less what people think about "my" sign (you think you own your signs?)

Senecar

I do not believe in the Sun Sign alone astrology anymore. I must see the Natal chart, and then it will take at least 1 year of studying the chart and conversation with the person to be able to tell.

craft94

I wasn't really hinting at anything but yes your chart does have some major clues in that regard. Will you actually take them into consideration if I expound? If not, I literally do not have the time to do so.

I'm talking about physical attraction. So the only way I CAN take it into consideration is to get plastic surgery.

If it's because you think I'm argumentative and aggressive or whatever (you've said these things before), that is noooot it. I think this particular guy (who initially thought I was cute and hot) would actually have preferred it if I was more aggressive with him. Instead I was what detectahead said. needy and lacking in confidence. I dont like it - knowing that my lack of confidence makes me unattractive doesn't exactly make me more confident - but I can understand and respect it more. Any guy who wants me to be sweet and submissive (outside the bedroom) - any guy who'd rather a woman lack confidence than be aggressive and argumentative - is not one I'd find attractive in the first place. So if that's it, my fire Mars square Moon in the 3rd, that you're referring to, no I won't take it into consideration because it's literally irrelevant

Last edited:

craft94

Instead of saying that all sun signs have attractive people I'll say this instead. There was this girl in HS that I found insanely gorgeous and she also seemed to have a thing for me too. She had 4 planets in Libra and it was obvious. Beautiful face, a great dimple cheeked smile, her body was A+, she walked gracefully and she had a soft, kind of raspy voice that was very pleasant to listen to.

Who gives a **** if someone thinks a sign is attractive or not? I couldn't care less what people think about "my" sign (you think you own your signs?)

Hmm. I've been told that I had a nice smile too.

Last edited:

Oddity

I'm talking about physical attraction. So the only way I CAN take it into consideration is to get plastic surgery.

If it's because you think I'm argumentative and aggressive or whatever (you've said these things before), that is noooot it. I think this particular guy (who initially thought I was cute and hot) would actually have preferred it if I was more aggressive with him. Instead I was what detectahead said. needy and lacking in confidence. I dont like it - knowing that my lack of confidence makes me unattractive doesn't exactly make me more confident - but I can understand and respect it more. Any guy who wants me to be sweet and submissive (outside the bedroom) - any guy who'd rather a woman lack confidence than be aggressive and argumentative - is not one I'd find attractive in the first place. So if that's it, my fire Mars square Moon in the 3rd, that you're referring to, no I won't take it into consideration because it's literally irrelevant

Is there no middle ground for you between 'submissive and sweet' and argumentative and aggressive'? If there isn't, that might be the problem.

As for the plastic surgery, drop it, at least for now. Can't girls use make-up, change hairstyles, change clothing styles? That also seems to be a point that's lacking middle ground.

craft94

Is there no middle ground for you between 'submissive and sweet' and argumentative and aggressive'? If there isn't, that might be the problem.

As for the plastic surgery, drop it, at least for now. Can't girls use make-up, change hairstyles, change clothing styles? That also seems to be a point that's lacking middle ground.

I think you missed my point.

wan

My brother has ascendant in Libra and even though he is not handsome in the conventional/classical way, he has always had female admirers.

Ukpoohbear

The Libra sign does go from one extreme to the other. For example the charm they use in public use up all the energy and when they get home the partner gets the anger which the public might not believe could exist. Also Libra also take relationships very seriously and can be like 'a drill sergeant.' This is the balance of Libra.

To celebrate Libra and in the spirit of balance the question then should not that craft is not beautiful but the right man has not appeared and not Craft94's fault :)

Last edited:

sylph

The Libra sign does go from one extreme to the other. For example the charm they use in public use up all the energy and when they get home the partner gets the anger which the public might not believe could exist. Also Libra also take relationships very seriously and can be like 'a drill sergeant.' This is the balance of Libra.

To celebrate Libra and in the spirit of balance the question then should not that craft is not beautiful but the right man has not appeared and not Craft94's fault :)

I've been wanting to give my own input on this thread, but couldn't seem to find the right words to use (particularly because I don't want to create misunderstanding). But the above is closest to what I would say about Libra; I've been surrounded by this sign all of my life, and I've definitely experienced this initial feeling of, "wow, this Libra Sun person is so perfect," only to find out that their true goal was to manipulate and control situations with their charm. There can be immense anger when you do not do things their way -- but this is usually shown in a calculated and hidden manner. It can very hard to get others to believe you if you say that a Libra Sun is harsh.

My Libra mother is more than harsh, she's abusive. And so was my first real boyfriend, another native of this sun sign. I have met quite a few others that I would classify as abusive as well. However, I don't know why that is, and I don't think it's supposed to be the norm.

This has nothing to do with their attractiveness though. If I were to answer the actual question of this thread, I would say that Libras seem to have an inherent attractiveness. This is why I got involved with that boyfriend in the first place! He wasn't at all what most people would consider handsome and sexy, but he was very smooth-talking, charming and funny. It took me a while to come around to him, but I finally did; maybe that was why he changed, because once he "got me" he felt super empowered and didn't think he could possibly lose me.

Anyway, I think you - craft94 - are probably beyond all of this... the game-playing, etc. And that is why you don't seem to get the "results" that other Libras might. My mother used to tell me that I "didn't know how to play the game." What she meant is that I had too much integrity and honesty and I couldn't ******* tolerate lying, slyness and manipulation. This, in a nutshell, is what some Libras seem to rely upon in order to get what they want. If you don't do this, then consider yourself an evolved Libra (ugh, I hate that whole evolved vs unevolved thing, but it's the best way to describe this). You want to attract the right person, and that is what is going to happen when you behave with integrity. From what I've seen of you on the forum, it seems like it is pretty important for you to be this way.