2014 SR - Mixed Messages...

gemastro

Hi There,

My 2014 SR is really mixed, and I could use some help..

Pluto is conjunct the SR ASC, and the ASC is barely over the line in the 9H...
- Trying to be positive, because I could use some change, but Pluto scares me... I've had some Pluto a few years ago, and it was traumatic & lots of activity. After all that, I can't say anything is materially better, and maybe things are a little worse.. I definitely had some big disappointments in love (currently single, no kids).

SR Saturn in in SR 10H and OPPOSES SR Venus in my 4H..
- Really don't like this...also, ... Wondering if my mom will pass away (she's 82, in good health for now...). My dad passed away when T Saturn conjuncted N Sun...
- Also, worried about career w that aspect.. My own health problems are really screwing up my career and finances as it is...
- BTW, Prog IC will CONJUNCT my N Mars this year, so this SR aspect echoes the progression.

SR Mars is in SR 9H and OPPOSES SR Uranus in the SR 3H...
- "accident aspect" in travel houses.. yikes.. I don't know much about 9H.. I don't think that I'll become obsessed w religion w Pluto crossing into the 9H this year :wink: but I wouldn't mind getting better at meditation..

Here's the GOOD :) SR Sun is TRINE SR Moon.... yea!
- Here's the tricky part: the SR Moon is SQUARE the Saturn-Venus Opposition...
- Also, the SR Venus is almost CONJUNCT my N ASC, so hopefully that's something..

I'm working hard on some long-term health issues (T Saturn & T Mars are both retro in the 6H), so maybe I'll have some success... I've read that SR Sun in the 6H is not super favorable, but since it's trine SR Moon, maybe a health breakthrough will happen this year..

What do you think of this chart?? Some VERY tough aspects on 10-4 and 9-3 axes, plus the pluto on the ASC.. However, does the SR Sun trine SR Moon trump all of that? :whistling:

thanks!

Attachments

• astro sr 2014.jpg
    astro sr 2014.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 24

gemastro

Any thoughts?

Does SR Moon Trining Sun trump the oppositions on the 4/10 and 3/9 axes?
What do you make of the Pluto conjunct ASC?

thanks