Will we be together again?

Hellena

I'm thinking if we can be together again with my ex. He contacted me lately and he said that he wants to see me. Have he changed? Could things become better?

Me jupiter
He mercury
No aspects for mercury, ready to chance sign and house.
Mercury in Scorpio, in the dignity of Venus.
Jupiter in the combust of Sun.
And moon in opposition of Sun and Jupiter.

Can you see anything good in this chart?
:alien:

Attachments

• Inkedastro_w2gw_will_we_be_together_again.45648.32491_LI.jpg
    Inkedastro_w2gw_will_we_be_together_again.45648.32491_LI.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 39

urano

Yes, Jupiter is still combust.
Where Mercury is in your chart, Venus has some dignities (Triplicity by day and Face/ Dorothean), but Scorpio sign is the Detriment of Venus.

Mercury is in the 11th House of friends but is as well conjunct the 12th cusp.
And Saturn conjoins the Ascendant; it is still in its term (Ptolemaic) but will lose this little dignity very soon!

The Moon is strongly dignified in Taurus and her position in house is interesting, while the 5th is more about sex than about a relationship!
Do you think that this ex could have a few second thoughts? (Mercury conjoins the 12th)

I read at times on forums that the ex can want to be "a friend with benefits"; well, difficult to be sure!
In any case my comment is more about the dignities than about an answer.

Last edited:

waybread

I agree with urano. I don't think he's interested in establishing a committed romantic relationship. Saturn in the first house generally means a situation is not going to work out well. You (Jupiter) are combust and he (Mercury) has no essential dignity, so neither one is ideally positioned to make this relationship work. The next aspect of the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) will be an opposition with Mercury

On a practical note, if you reflect on the reasons for your break-up, the circumstances that led to it would probably have to change considerably for the relationship to work out this time. Meanwhile, there are other fish in the sea!

tikana

I'm thinking if we can be together again with my ex. He contacted me lately and he said that he wants to see me. Have he changed? Could things become better?

Me jupiter
He mercury
No aspects for mercury, ready to chance sign and house.
Mercury in Scorpio, in the dignity of Venus.
Jupiter in the combust of Sun.
And moon in opposition of Sun and Jupiter.

Can you see anything good in this chart?
:alien:

Nope
Moon opp merc

urano

Interesting that my comment is in line with your comments, because in horary my method is poor currently...

Otherwise I should be careful concerning members that ask a question quickly and vanish as well quickly. :sideways:

Hellena

Interesting that my comment is in line with your comments, because in horary my method is poor currently...

Otherwise I should be careful concerning members that ask a question quickly and vanish as well quickly. :sideways:

I apologise for the delay, but I'm a bit disappointed.
I do think that he has second thoughts, but I don't think that he thinks just sex.
The last event happened yesterday is that I texted him to meet him yesterday. He said today, I said that I couldn't and thats all.
I don't think that there's any chance to be together again.

urano

Yes, it is a disappointing option to consider, of course.
Here the chart answers maybe just a "no we won't be together again" without getting into the details.
Possibly he doesn't know if he wants a relationship or no presently, but it's just a hypothesis. Mercury is weak and since the planet conjoins the 12th house cusp of secrets not everything was said.