Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

leomoon

Aqua rising!

I have listened to audio recording of his discourse Truth is a Pathless Land. Did not sound like a guy who wanted to be pedestalized.

No question about it, as David points out, he was VERY intelligent, and knew how to use his intelligence to get what he wanted. Quite manipulative too on the other hand. But of course, none of us are perfect at this stage.

david starling

No question about it, as David points out, he was VERY intelligent, and knew how to use his intelligence to get what he wanted. Quite manipulative too on the other hand. But of course, none of us are perfect at this stage.

He didn't claim to be perfect.

His most elevated planet was :uranus: in Scorpio in H9, close-square his Asc in Aquarius, opposite Sun in Taurus exact-square his Ascendant.

Last edited:

leomoon

He didn't claim to be perfect.

His most elevated planet was :uranus: in Scorpio in H9, close-square his Asc in Aquarius, opposite Sun in Taurus exact-square his Ascendant.

He still claimed he was enlightened, and so ‘unconditioned’ that he couldn’t remember his past. This is very unlikely. Helen Knothe, his first ‘girlfriend’, says: ‘He was conditioned and affected every second of his life, just as everyone else was and is’. Perhaps he didn’t want to remember his past because it was traumatic.

Radha Sloss, Rosalind’s daughter, writes:
on one hand, Krishna was declaring that there should be no authority; yet on the other he had insistently and dramatically portrayed his own new condition as being united ‘with the flame’ and having the ‘vision of the mountain top’, which seemed to place him in a position of ultimate authority, nor did he specifically deny that he was the world teacher.

Funny! Depends on who is doing the telling I guess :smile:
he said " All that I have written is absolutely genuine and profound’ — in other words, he really was the World Teacher, not just the vehicle. His brother also insisted Rosalind had a vision, in which she saw a star descend on Krishna, before she fainted. Rosalind herself later said she merely fell asleep and ‘did not feel anything remarkable had happened’.

Perhaps Rosalind was bored!

Krishnamurti (1969) himself put it, in openly proclaiming his status as World Teacher:
I have become one with the Beloved. I have been made simple. I have become glorified because of Him.​
[Krishnamurti] maintained that his consciousness was merged with his beloved, by which he meant all of creation (Sloss, 2000).

???????????(what is this? a Hallucination?) After all, he lived a contradictory life from his utterings - Many were able to see this.

quote " Shortly before his death the Indian teacher had declared that no one had ever truly understood his teaching; no one besides himself had experienced transformation " (Peat, 1997).

, the Theosophical Society’s short-lived programme for global spiritual upliftment under a chosen woman after the “World Teacher” plans for Krishnamurti had fallen through], he blurted out, “Oh, that was all cooked u—” before he caught himself in the realization that he was admitting to a recollection of events in his early life which he later came to deny he possessed (Sloss, 2000)

can we see this trait that others saw in his natal chart?
[Emily Lutyens] said she knew Krishna was a congenital liar but that she would nevertheless always adore him....​
My mother asked him once why he lied and he replied with astonishing frankness, “Because of fear” (Sloss, 2000).
“I have no ego!” he said. “Who do you think you are, to talk to me like this?” (Sloss, 2000).​

leomoon

Paramahansa Yogananda was saintly!

Yukestwar his teacher/guru either told him (or another astrologer did, I can't recall now), that he'd have issues in life with sexual liaisons. (House 5 in this chart) but he obviously worked on himself, to overcome any kind of irritable aspects to the betterment unlike Krishanmurti.

Yes all in all, I'd agree with the pronouncement of Yogananda as a sainted person.

Paramahansa Yogananda quotes

"The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success."

"There are always two forces warring against each other within us."

"Careless indifference and bodily restlessness in meditation cause negative vibrations."

"Truth is exact correspondence with reality."

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Yogananda,_Paramahansa

Last edited:

david starling

Krishnamurti was irritating ON PURPOSE, and very good at it!

Reminds me of a meme J.A. once posted: "If I haven't annoyed you yet, please be patient.":smile:

Last edited:

leomoon

Krishnamurti was irritating ON PURPOSE, and very good at it!

Reminds me of a meme J.A. once posted: "If I haven't annoyed you yet, please be patient.":smile:

What in the world could that purpose have been? :sad: Especially knowing he was hurting people in his delivery.

One might say the same of Trump. No?

Roks

Seeing what happened with Covid and the great reset BS I don't think the age of Aquarius will be so free instead it might be an age of technological dictatorships. Look at China. Btw the old ruler of Aquarius is saturn

david starling

Seeing what happened with Covid and the great reset BS I don't think the age of Aquarius will be so free instead it might be an age of technological dictatorships. Look at China. Btw the old ruler of Aquarius is saturn

As for the Domicile-ruler of Aquarius, that was then, this is now and in the future. The approach of the Aquarian Age is beginning to make a few changes, as one might expect.

If one wants to use the antiquated rulerships, that's fine. But it doesn't apply to the Modern-day astrological Ages, which weren't included in Western astrology until the early 1900's, and still aren't really a consideration in Vedic.

The "Great Reset" is about deliberately restructuring and reinforcing the Past, as the word suggests, not about the Future, Aquarian Age changes. Those will occur naturally and inevitably, as the actual beginning of the Age comes closer.

Last edited:

david starling

Looking back, the first real benchmark for the DAWNING of the Aquarian Age was the discovery of its ruling planet. Then, it's about a 5 degree period of transition, until the new Age takes full effect.

Just as the Sun remains below the horizon during its dawning period, prior to the "break of dawn".

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

Great discussion!

Two things I haven't yet seen discussed is that Aquarius is about both DEstructuring and UNstructuring. And right now the entire social concept is being destructured and unstructured: for example race and gender are becoming seen as a CHOICE rather than something you are BORN with. The other thing I haven't seen discussed is that Aquarius is the water BEARER...and Aquarius Decides WHO GETS THE WATER. This has become VERY apparent as certain people are being "canceled" from society based on social judgments about their fittingness to get the "water" of civilization (i.e., job, food, housing, etc.).

Looking at the Age,

Tim

david starling

1781:

•Benchmark date for the beginning of the Dawning of the Aquarian Age, with the discovery of the Modern domicile-ruler of Aq by William Herschel.
•Also benchmark date for the Uranian-ruled Cornwallis chart for the founding of the U.S.A.

Last edited:

david starling

1782: Astronomer Johann Bode names the newly discovered planet beyond the orbit of Saturn, "Uranus".

1793: First Unitarian Church established in the U.S.

Opal

Premium Member
All,

Great discussion!

Two things I haven't yet seen discussed is that Aquarius is about both DEstructuring and UNstructuring. And right now the entire social concept is being destructured and unstructured: for example race and gender are becoming seen as a CHOICE rather than something you are BORN with. The other thing I haven't seen discussed is that Aquarius is the water BEARER...and Aquarius Decides WHO GETS THE WATER. This has become VERY apparent as certain people are being "canceled" from society based on social judgments about their fittingness to get the "water" of civilization (i.e., job, food, housing, etc.).

Looking at the Age,

Tim

Alpha to Omega.

I hadn’t thought of it in the terms of deciding who is privileged to the “proverbial” water.

I have observed how water is now a multimillion dollar industry. With so much water “caged” in bottles and warehouses, instead of going through the natural system of being used and released back to the earth.

I wonder what the effects of the depletion of water caged, has on the natural motions of the earth. While the water is still on earth, it is not available to the natural ecosystem.

The Age of Aquarius will need a representative, I had thought to free the water from its binds. But, there is the more human aspect, of new choices, brought on by Uranus and Aquarius of sex, sexuality and who will have a platform of free speech or freedom, and where.

The public destruction of Catholic Churches is happening in Canada right now. I just drove by a church that has had a statue of Jesus and the front door of the church spray painted red.

Three churches have been burned to the ground in the last couple weeks, in two provinces in Canada.

The tensions are high between, all sectors of society. Men, women and Lgbq communities. Rich and poor. Privileged and not. Covid believers and skeptics. Races, all of them against all of them. Everywhere. The governments feed the anger, and then say how bad the reaction of the people’s are.

Divided, conquered. Ages old proven results.