Please advise re future relationship, one failed marriage

mathur_dinesh

You may remarry in 2022-23. The conjunction of Jupiter with Saturn is not good in this regard. Therefore you will have to ensure that the marriage continues satisfactorily.

creativei

Seventh lord is hemmed in between malefics we call it as papakarti yoga , if a particular house is surrounded by malefics that house suffers .

7th lord in 12th with 8th lord . its not good indicates loss separation animosity with spouse ,spouse nature is spiteful , also to some extent you too will behave like that since sat aspecting 5th house of mind ,gives rigid arrogant evil mind . high expenditures and lavish lifestyle .

affliction is high as per moon sign sun in 7th spoils the marital, harmony , gives egoistic self centered misogynists person that 7th house is aspected by saturn and rahu which is even worst , very bad in terms of partnerships and spouse , from cheating to abusiveness you can name whatever you want . its your fate . no matter how many times you marry , both of the partners will go away from righteousness will lead loose life .

love issues gets success after experiencing few setbacks and blows . u attract long distant relationship exotic totally different from ur race and culture . careful with other guys since you may be victim of sexual abuse . dont give place to others .

your first marriage broke in rahu dasa who is in moon house and rahu should act like moon which is sn 7th also u may have had many relationships . or atleast one exploitation . rahu makes it happen . 9th lord in 7th indeed gives multiple marriages to my knowledge person marries atleast 3 times only their third marriage gets success . i have seen this in some charts . sanjay dutt is living example for that . scorp asc moon in 7th , though other alignments diff but 7th house chapter true .

since u have asked about second marriage i say its indeed happens current dasa assures it . 2024 is the time . but i have to say this that too brings bitterness since 6th lord in 2nd financial wise its nice but hubby nature is problematic he will be aggressive fierce short temper quarrelsome always in combative mode . but it gives well to do spouse . material happiness is guaranteed other than that you cant expect harmony . that is possible only 3rd marriage , as far as my knowledge . take care you also have little bit of putra dosh . either one mis carriage or will lose first child in later part of your life . else child gives many troubles to parents .

Last edited: