What career options do you see in my chart?

nadiaaa

:smile: what do you guys see?

Attachments

• 94A52C02-E838-4D2D-862A-14F56FFFEBFF.png
    94A52C02-E838-4D2D-862A-14F56FFFEBFF.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 39

Ecliptique

Re: what do you see in my birthchart ?

Hello Nadia,

can you display a more precise map (Astrodienst for example)?

Ecliptique.

nadiaaa

here :smile:

Attachments

• 80F2B206-443E-47A9-8101-C17E1BC6F8A5.png
    80F2B206-443E-47A9-8101-C17E1BC6F8A5.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 36

Ecliptique

Hello Nadia,

you are very young, and it is to your honor to be interested in astrology and more particularly in your birth chart. However, you have to learn to be lucid about all the readings you do. Astrology should be seen as a discipline that allows you to improve in life.

Excellent, the birth chart you gave is the best.
I will give you an interpretation of the essentials of your birth chart then I will discuss the current or future transits for 2020. I hope that this will allow you to advance even better in life.

Ecliptique.

nadiaaa

do i have acting or musical talent in my birthchart?

do i have musical or acting talent?

Attachments

• CC24AD5B-151B-4DB0-8256-C2032C579462.png
    CC24AD5B-151B-4DB0-8256-C2032C579462.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 30

nadiaaa

do you see any beauty or modeling in my chart?

do you see any beauty or modeling in my chart? my mom wants me to get into modeling soon.. i was born at 4:27 PM on December 12th, 2007 in Indianapolis, Indiana :happy:

Attachments

• 011F2199-FB9B-4333-B4D8-EB10F41E40DA.png
    011F2199-FB9B-4333-B4D8-EB10F41E40DA.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 44

curiousabout77

Re: do you see any beauty or modeling in my chart?

You have neptune in the 10th house so I think taking on different images through clothes, makeup, hair and facial expressionsin the public eye through modelling or acting would work for you.you also have gemini on the ascendant so you could do different personalities well.

Last edited:

nadiaaa

You have neptune in the 10th house so I think taking on different images through clothes, makeup, hair and facial expressionsin the public eye through modelling or acting would work for you.you also have gemini on the ascendant so you could do different personalities well.
some people say if you have a lot of Venus aspects in your chart can be seen in modeling/beauty. could that also be a possibility?

nadiaaa

Hello Nadia,

you are very young, and it is to your honor to be interested in astrology and more particularly in your birth chart. However, you have to learn to be lucid about all the readings you do. Astrology should be seen as a discipline that allows you to improve in life.

Excellent, the birth chart you gave is the best.
I will give you an interpretation of the essentials of your birth chart then I will discuss the current or future transits for 2020. I hope that this will allow you to advance even better in life.

Ecliptique.

hello, are still doing birthcharts?

curiousabout77

Your venus is involved in a kite aspect so it does have a lot of aspects so venus would have a role to play in many things in your life because it adds charm and a desire to connect with people and not cause other people to not work with you so people will like you witch is good for modelling