Micky is looking for guidance. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysalis

lol hahaha respect?i am respecting since day 1....you made slander, stop defamatory statements against me...and dont curse me!

So you call telling someone to "go to hell" respect...no wonder you have so much bad energy around you, if this is what you call respect.

Aquarius gave you some good heartfelt advice PLUS opening this thread for you in the first place...and you tell them to "Go to hell".

YOU stop cursing.

And LISTEN FOR ONCE TO PEOPLES HELP!!!!!

All you do is feel sorry for yourself MAN UP....Aquarius is 1000% correct in the reply to you, stop feeling sorry for yourself....there's people out there a hell of a lot worse off than you are.

I bet all this negativity is causing you all these ailments, you attract what you think, simple.

Last edited:
So you call telling someone to "go to hell" respect...no wonder you have so much bad energy around you, if this is what you call respect.

Aquarius gave you some good heartfelt advice PLUS opening this thread for you in the first place...and you tell them to "Go to hell".

YOU stop cursing.

All you do is feel sorry for yourself MAN UP....Aquarius is 1000% correct in the reply to you, stop feeling sorry for yourself....there's people out there a hell of a lot worse off than you are.

I bet all this negativity is causing you all these ailments, you attract what you think, simple.

Aquarius made this thread...i dint tell aqurius to make.
I dont have bad energy around me...for you ppl writting is easy ex:-(sorry for your misers).aqurius doesnt know me very well..i dont know how aqurius got to know abt me..go ask aqurius.

If you dont know what is bad life?...good.
Take painkillers everyday then you will get to know what is life...i asked simple question and you ppl ate my head and confused..i wont trust online astrologers anymore...i cannot named senior astrologer here who wasted my money how much?100$.

Thats all.

"Go to hell is a meme".

Micky

Banned

YOU stop cursing.

YOU stop cursing.

I dont have bad energy around me...for you ppl writting is easy ex:-(sorry for your misers).aqurius doesnt know me very well..i dont know how aqurius got to know abt me..go ask aqurius.

Take painkillers everyday then you will get to know what is life...i asked simple question and you ppl ate my head and confused..i wont trust online astrologers anymore.!..i cannot name here senior astrologers who wasted my money.how much?100$

"Go to hell is a meme"

aquarius7000

Go to hell

Again write long lecture.
Let me capture your quote before you delete it just the way you did your other post.

People, I think my intent as to why I started this thread is more than clear.

There is just one thing, a blatant lie this person wrote, that I need to clarify:
I dont have bad energy around me...for you ppl writting is easy ex:-(sorry for your misers).aqurius doesnt know me very well..i dont know how aqurius got to know abt me..go ask aqurius...
I got to know about this person because he sent me PM's me last week - four times in a row - on the same day, requesting me for a Vedic reading and telling me how depressed he was in life. That really stirred up my Pisces Venus lol. I told him that I did not give Vedic readings yet because I am still studying Vedic Astrology and don't feel confident enough yet. I asked him to post his chart instead on the Vedic Astro forum at AW, so Vedic Astrologers could respond. He said he didn't know how to do that. That is when my Pisces Venus decided to help and I created this thread on this forum on his behalf. I was idiotic enough not to check whether this person had already created any threads (which I discovered later when one of the members said so here) because Micky said that he did not know how to do so. After I created this thread, I sent him the link of this thread because I thought he might not even know where to find the Vedic forum. He thanked me for creating this thread, but said that nobody would help him by giving him advice. I did not respond further because I thought I had done my job.

Now this person says he doesn't know how I got to know about him (well you came to me just last week, remember) and why I created this thread (which he thanked me for in his PM lol)

I thank all those that stood up against the hostility showed here.

Thank you again :)

Last edited:

aquarius7000

***Attention to all astrologers***

I would recommend you all please stop predicting, giving remedies to this guy.He has sent me innumerable PM's. He has no concern or respect for anyone who tries to help him. I replied to most of his PM's, gave him remedies etc.. For his pitta, for his other problems et al., He would come back and call the remedies Kid's stuff. He is in no mood to follow any of our advises. All he wants is some pity and approval of his ideas. He is looking for positive and appealing predictions based on his chart. He is ignorant and has no drive to learn or solve his problems. He has no respect for remedies either. He wants a magic pill to solve all his problems. Even if it is available, that is not to his liking. He is simply waiting for a miracle and wants to use astrology to know when.

I understand this is a forum and help is readily available. But it is of no use to this guy. Please do not waste your time on him. I can even show all the PM's if the moderators want to see. Despite responding taking time, he would come back and ask the same questions over and over again.

Please do not waste your time on him
Yes, I faced the same with him. Thanks for letting us know.

I am done with this guy.

And, the below in quotes only proves everything you said you faced and I have now also faced with him. It is one thing when a person is ungrateful, but pretty nasty when they lie even and that so blatantly. I mean Micky says he doesn't know how I know of him, and he is the one that sent me 4 PM's asking for help after sending me his birth details. Then he says he didn't ask me to post his chart, but thanked me in the PM when I sent him the link to this thread. I mean really!! Amazing.
lol hahaha respect?i am respecting since day 1....you made slander, stop defamatory statements against me...and dont curse me!

kshantaram

Premium Member

I dont have bad energy around me...for you ppl writting is easy ex:-(sorry for your misers).

aqurius doesnt know me very well..i dont know how aqurius got to know abt me..go ask aqurius.

Take painkillers everyday then you will get to know what is life...

i asked simple question and you ppl ate my head and confused..

i wont trust online astrologers anymore.!..
i cannot name here senior astrologers who wasted my money.

how much?100$

"Go to hell is a meme"

Mr Micky,

request, having volunteered to be on these forums and seeking help and astrological insights, free discussions,

kindly be kind enough and not so indifferent towards those who are trying to help you.

can understand you may have your own psychiatric-family issues, frustrations etc,

and glad to note you can communicate well when you want, sharing feedbacks etc;

but if not grateful atleast do not say things like go to hell etc,

you are a well comprehending individual, though frustrated,
use your intellect usefully, study the readings provided,
see what you can understand-accept and use for better self-awareness
and working upon yourself, remedies, etc etc

And why do you delete posts in anger, having received possible voluntary help on these forums,

yes, for not being able to resolve your great personal issue all of us perhaps need to go to hell as you like to say,

and you surely deserve bliss,

sorry that we are not able to touch you personally at the core,
and able to help you resolve your personal-psyhological-health issues etc,

kindly excuse if this post in case does not go well with you personally,
for you have the right to say Go to Hell,
scaring and threatening people on these forums trying to help and counsel you
- which you many not need, as you are capable of thinking for yourself.

wishing you Health and Bliss,

kshantaram
Excuse-me

Last edited:

Micky

Banned
Mr Micky,

request, having volunteered to be on these forums and seeking help and astrological insights, free discussions,

kindly be kind enough and not so indifferent towards those who are trying to help you.

can understand you may have your own psychiatric-family issues, frustrations etc,

and glad to note you can communicate well when you want, sharing feedbacks etc;

but if not grateful atleast do not say things like go to hell etc,

you are a well comprehending individual, though frustrated,
use your intellect usefully, study the readings provided,
see what you can understand-accept and use for better self-awareness
and working upon yourself, remedies, etc etc

And why do you delete posts in anger, having received possible voluntary help on these forums,

yes, for not being able to resolve your great personal issue all of us perhaps need to go to hell as you like to say,

and you surely deserve bliss,

sorry that we are not able to touch you personally at the core,
and able to help you resolve your personal-psyhological-health issues etc,

kindly excuse if this post in case does not go well with you personally,
for you have the right to say Go to Hell,
scaring and threatening people on these forums trying to help and counsel you
- which you many not need, as you are capable of thinking for yourself.

wishing you Health and Bliss,

kshantaram
Excuse-me

This is bloody cold war...kshantaram sir do you know me?no....banned me.

Chrysalis

Micky seems to have made another account now called "Jack of all trades", ive received a PM from this person with this name, basically with his reply to my comment on this thread.

Micky

Banned
Micky seems to have made another account now called "Jack of all trades", ive received a PM from this person with this name, basically with his reply to my comment on this thread.

Haha...you cannnot be a serious astrologer....go watch pokemon.

Micky

Banned
Micky,

What I gather from your posts, you seem to a) use "your problems", whatever they might be, as an excuse to not do what even you can do. Net result, you keep adding to your own problems by not even progressing in the areas where you have the chance to. So, this will only increase your problems, and only YOU will be responsible for them. You can then continue crying about them for the rest of your life, but it will not help.

So, since you earlier looked after your help, and that did not resplve all your problems, you feel it is the right attitude to not look after it now? Is that sensible? So, everytime someone has a problem, one should stop being sensible about other areas of life, too?? Really??

b) you almost seem to be enjoying self-pity and using it as a big excuse for whatever you don't feel like doing. You wrote to me that nobody will respond to your thread and help you. You see how wrong that statement was? Do you see that all the negativity is within you, not around you. Why don't you put in efforts to change yourself? You are harming yourself more than anyone or anything else, so who has to change here? YOU!

That perhaps is understandable for now. But to solve this area, you have to solve whatever is hindering the progress otherwise. What are you doing about that (besides blaming life)??

You are crying about recurring boils?? There are younger people than you that fight diseases like Cancer, and yet live life to the fullest instead of lamenting the whole time. You say you feel burdened and do not like to see the sad faces of your family - so what are YOU, MICKY, doing about it?? What?? Stop living in the past, pitying yourself because your problems are not an iota of what some people face!! Start doing something optimistically to resolve them by changing your own attitude first.

a)which area should i progress?give me answer:biggrin:

b)i am uneducated guy should i get job?give me answer :biggrin:

C)i have problems regarding sleep and depression.ok..should i ask question related to my problems or m job?give me answer:biggrin:

D)yeah there are so many ppl who has health problems...are they still living and are they happy?give me answer.:biggrin:

E)do you know what is sleeping medicine really do you know..try it?i hv been taking sleep medicine since 5-7years.give me answer.:biggrin:

F)hehe..do you know my past?give me answer.:biggrin:

G)Have you ever contemplated suicide?give me answer?:biggrin:

H)do you know what is life?give me answer.:biggrin:

i)have you ever had a really bad day or years?give me answer:biggrin:

j)have you ever cried so much that it hurts?give me answer:biggrin:

k)what is life in depression?give me answer:biggrin:

l)What do you do when you have a bad feeling about a situation?give me answer.:biggrin:

give me all answer...:bandit::bandit::bandit:

aquarius7000

KShantaram, Chrysalis, and others,

It is time to quit this thread. This thread was started with good intentions and we all tried to guide this individual in our own ways, but some people don't want to be helped.

Micky clearly needs some medical counselling. I hope he will get some. God bless. No hard feelings.

Good day to all!

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Vedic Chart,

Micky,

hope strengths of planets grant and realise strengths in awareness,
could pick up useful ideas/thoughts etc as relevant,
reflections on traits/temperaments/your talents-aptitudes etc

asc lord sun analytical gemini 11th for gains,
good at information processing;
gains from govt, corporates, social elite;

sat sag 5th philosophical, aptitude for public administration;
sat now transit natal sat calling for critical decisions ahead;

sat lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse-business partners;
sat aspect own cap 7th, supportive of business;
sat reto, delayed results;
sun-sat opp under stress, observe fast sat evenings;

sat 2.5yrs later moving to own cap 6th, good for health-employment,
sat own cap, vipareetha rajayoga, success amidst adversity;

jup lord 5th over 10th for advisory leadership,
jup-mer-venus taurus, growth-riches
through artistic aptitudes, poetry, hotel management, banking, etc

moon scorpio debilated, suspicious, secretive, sentimental,
research-occult aptitudes,

lord mars over the 7th quadrant,
debilation of moon cancelled,[/U]
gradual growth in domestic comforts-property-studies-psychology, etc,

moon elevated aspect over taurus 10th, supportive of career;
wear pearl over a silver pendant touching heart, strengthen neecha moon;

mars-rahu 7th, rise-fall in relationship, business,
need for ancestor worship, observe fast Amavasya evenings;

ketu leo asc, attention catching personality features, high self-pride,
prone to head-heart-stomach pain-injury;

ketu now transit cap 6th, accident prone-knees etc, job separations;
perform homa for ketu fiery leo; japa for mars-rahu acq 7th;
recite hanuman chalisa regularly;

rahu now transit sensitive cancer 12th for foreign travels;

jup now transit libra 3rd for advisory roles,
aspect aries 9th supportive of luck;
trine sun-gemini 11th for gains;

past one year jup transit virgo trine natal jup taurus 10th,
good for family-finances-banking-speech-advisory roles etc.

aries-mars inimical for leo asc, stress-delay in luck-edu-travels;
inimical-badhaka mars over acq 7th,
stress-delay in marriage-vocation;
prone to abdominal inflammations-sciatica etc;
past 1.5 yrs transit ketu over inimical mars-rahu acq, painful;

natal sat retro towards moon-scorpio 4th
for research-occult-investigative-forensic-metallurgical aptitudes;

sat scorpio opp jup, misjudgments-missed opportunities;

sun-sat opp 5/11 impacting
health-edu-income-gains-friendships-position-speculation;

sat lord 6th negating to sag 5th, negating employment;
while good for fast recovery form health issues;

hope sat cap later feels better, event management, etc;

hope find the observations relevant to reflect and adapt,
and the remedies help.

wishing Micky all well,

kshantaram

Do Ask queries and discuss with feedbacks, each will respond to one's own knowledge and opinion,

but avoid saying Go to hell, cold war etc; if astrology is not suiting your personal issues,
could look at other modes of help, rather than waging war on the forum with everybody one by one,
first sharing feedbacks, then abusing and demolishing the reading, challenging, deleting posts, etc,

Again sorry indeed, for not being able to help you meeting your expectations.
May be can take help of family astrologer in your town etc in case have faith in Astrology that you are on this forum.
Seems you are here more to wage war, settling scores etc, Do not value the continued help on the forum,
if your needs are not being met one has the choice to ban oneself as you seem to indicate, why wast your time here!

or PM to forum members who can most help you, know you, understand you well, and knowledgeable according to you;

cold war???

Last edited:

Micky

Banned
Vedic Chart,

Micky,

hope strengths of planets grant and realise strengths in awareness,
could pick up useful ideas/thoughts etc as relevant,
reflections on traits/temperaments/your talents-aptitudes etc

asc lord sun analytical gemini 11th for gains,
good at information processing;
gains from govt, corporates, social elite;

sat sag 5th philosophical, aptitude for public administration;
sat now transit natal sat calling for critical decisions ahead;

sat lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse-business partners;
sat aspect own cap 7th, supportive of business;
sat reto, delayed results;
sun-sat opp under stress, observe fast sat evenings;

sat 2.5yrs later moving to own cap 6th, good for health-employment,
sat own cap, vipareetha rajayoga, success amidst adversity;

jup lord 5th over 10th for advisory leadership,
jup-mer-venus taurus, growth-riches
through artistic aptitudes, poetry, hotel management, banking, etc

moon scorpio debilated, suspicious, secretive, sentimental,
research-occult aptitudes,

lord mars over the 7th quadrant,
debilation of moon cancelled,[/U]
gradual growth in domestic comforts-property-studies-psychology, etc,

moon elevated aspect over taurus 10th, supportive of career;
wear pearl over a silver pendant touching heart, strengthen neecha moon;

mars-rahu 7th, rise-fall in relationship, business,
need for ancestor worship, observe fast Amavasya evenings;

ketu leo asc, attention catching personality features, high self-pride,
prone to head-heart-stomach pain-injury;

ketu now transit cap 6th, accident prone-knees etc, job separations;
perform homa for ketu fiery leo; japa for mars-rahu acq 7th;
recite hanuman chalisa regularly;

rahu now transit sensitive cancer 12th for foreign travels;

jup now transit libra 3rd for advisory roles,
aspect aries 9th supportive of luck;
trine sun-gemini 11th for gains;

past one year jup transit virgo trine natal jup taurus 10th,
good for family-finances-banking-speech-advisory roles etc.

aries-mars inimical for leo asc, stress-delay in luck-edu-travels;
inimical-badhaka mars over acq 7th,
stress-delay in marriage-vocation;
prone to abdominal inflammations-sciatica etc;
past 1.5 yrs transit ketu over inimical mars-rahu acq, painful;

natal sat retro towards moon-scorpio 4th
for research-occult-investigative-forensic-metallurgical aptitudes;

sat scorpio opp jup, misjudgments-missed opportunities;

sun-sat opp 5/11 impacting
health-edu-income-gains-friendships-position-speculation;

sat lord 6th negating to sag 5th, negating employment;
while good for fast recovery form health issues;

hope sat cap later feels better, event management, etc;

hope find the observations relevant to reflect and adapt,
and the remedies help.

wishing Micky all well,

kshantaram

What do u want?i dont believe online astrologer.are you sick?

Chakravathy

Apparently, he is going to start ketu from February 2018. He is in Dasa Sandhi now. Things IMO would remain the same despite transits at least for the next 7 years. Ketu will get him, quieten him down and teach him lessons. There is cloud cover over him now anyways. He would look back and laugh at himself in 7-8 years. The transformation is fast approaching. He will anyways start doing things for his survival to say the least. This is just the ego blown up phase. He is not ready to listen now. But Ketu, the head less demon is going to hurt that ego anyways. Wishing him well and signing off.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Micky,

seems you do not appreciate the help on this forum,
and you want to settle scores one by one,
demolishing the readings and the members one by one.

calling sick, cold war, go to hell etc,

have tried to empathise and persuade you,
but you seem not to trust,
and are lost deep in your own frustrations,
not able to get what one is trying to say.

Why did you PM Acquarius for help,
Sorry i happened to join the thread to get sick.
Yes, who asked her to post, she can go to hell as you say.

may be we have not been able to help you as well.

It is up to you now, Sorry,
may be we need to ban ourselves
from doing further unhelpful readings for you,
which anyway you may not care for anyone as it seems from your tones;
some misunderstandings and projected frustrated perceptions somewhere.

best wishes Micky, God help,

kshantaram

toots

Micky I am answering here from my post. I want to give a straight forward advice that has nothing to do with astrology. I think the culprit for your insomnia and moods is the medication itself. I think I have mentioned this before. You are building tolerance to it so it could be prolonging your insomnia whereas it could have rectified itself when you stopped taking it. You are right about it being toxic to you but if you dont take action then..well you become what you eat. Yes u consume it and you become a ball of medication toxicity that your body can't differentiate from its own chemistry. Hence all the sleep and depression issues. Look it up. Long term use always causes issues. Natural solutions for sleep without these mind altering medications is chamomile and melatonin. Im not a doctor but I experience your same ordeal and I am 4 years healed. Sleep has come back slowly and normally.

Micky

Banned
Apparently, he is going to start ketu from February 2018. He is in Dasa Sandhi now. Things IMO would remain the same despite transits at least for the next 7 years. Ketu will get him, quieten him down and teach him lessons. There is cloud cover over him now anyways. He would look back and laugh at himself in 7-8 years. The transformation is fast approaching. He will anyways start doing things for his survival to say the least. This is just the ego blown up phase. He is not ready to listen now. But Ketu, the head less demon is going to hurt that ego anyways. Wishing him well and signing off.

ego?cloud cover over?the head less demon is going to hurt that ego ?are you out of your mind sir...my left leg is broken becuase of boils **** it..i cannot do toilet properly..i respected you all and given you all my past data...and did you give me one possibility huh?i know your replied in my old thread ex:-mars conj rahu in 7th house is the chart spoiler...go learn astrology again...this is manglik dosh and rahu is in own sign co ruler of aquarius...do you know how much thats hurts?

ketu will teach me ketu will teach me ketu will teach me..****!

******* online astrologer...dont curse me.!

Micky

Banned
I will **** you all...if you said mental guy to me again..i dint make this thread aquarius made it.

Uneducated astrologers!the senior astrologers ate my money...bloody thiefs!

Chrysalis

I will **** you all...if you said mental guy to me again..i dint make this thread aquarius made it.

Uneducated astrologers!the senior astrologers ate my money...bloody thiefs!

You BEGGED aquarius to make it!!!!!

"Uneducated Astrologers" what you still here for then, with your pitiful self. You keep logging back on to the Astrologer site that no one knows what there talking about :unsure:
Infact why don't you learn to read charts yourself.

You KNOW that what people are saying to you is correct, but you don't want to believe it.

And you need to go and wash your mouth out, all that comes out of it is curse words, your just riddled with negativeness.

aquarius7000

ego?cloud cover over?the head less demon is going to hurt that ego ?are you out of your mind sir...my left leg is broken becuase of boils **** it..i cannot do toilet properly..i respected you all and given you all my past data...and did you give me one possibility huh?i know your replied in my old thread ex:-mars conj rahu in 7th house is the chart spoiler...go learn astrology again...this is manglik dosh and rahu is in own sign co ruler of aquarius...do you know how much thats hurts?

ketu will teach me ketu will teach me ketu will teach me..****!

******* online astrologer...dont curse me.!
Micky,

NOBODY is cursing you. We are all investing time to read your chart here as good as we can. We are doing it for free.

You might have had a bad experience/reading in return for you money, but here you are not paying any of us on this thread.

You came to me (an AW member) yourself to read your chart and give you a vedic reading. All you gave me was your birth details. I asked you to put your chart and create a thread on the Vedic forum. You said you did not know how to do it. I told you I will help you create the thread, did it and sent you the link. You even thanked me for it. That means you were in agreement with the thread being created. Otherwise you would have asked me not to create the thread or to remove it. But instead you thanked me for it.

I have all the PM's that came from you still intact, luckily.

What you are seeing as curses are only interpretations that we give after reading the chart. If you feel you know how to read your chart better than the Vedic Astrologers here, then that is great - believe what you see. Then make improvements accordingly. However, negativity will NOT help you even a bit. When you curse others, you are actually cursing your ownself most. Perhaps it is all the negativity and bitterness inside you that comes out in the form of boils. There are articles on it online. Go read.

We are sympathetic with your state and poor health. But what else can we do besides giving you advice online. If you have another idea in mind, share it over here. If you don't want to, and feel better after cursing others because you have vented yourself, fine. If that is your way of healing yourself, you should know better.

Good luck and God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.