Why Jupiter Mahadasha has been wasted opportunity

kshantaram

Premium Member
indeed feel sorry hearing of the touching life story this morning,
hope someone will help post the chart for some meaningful discussion.

wishing you all is well,

kshantaram

Chakravathy

Hi,

Very sorry to hear your miseries.
Your Jupiter MD continues till 2028. Jupiter is deeply combust. Generally combustion effects shld slow down as we get older and as the planet matures.
Guru Mahadasa is a period of learning after Rahu summons you with a lot of material benefits. Saturn/Mars conjuction and aspecting 7th house can be attributed to failed marriage. Cancer/Leo lagna people normally have troubled married lives.

The only thing I can suggest is to start turning inward. Learn Yoga(Kriya Yoga) from a good source and start practicing diligently. Things can turn around. If you surrender to the objectives of Guru, things will change. Surya Namaskar is a must do thing.

Good luck

Chakravathy

Please pardon me. I had 10:10 as ur birth time first time. It was't a typo. I used Leo as your lagna first time. Apologies

But 22:10 makes it a little worse than before. But I can assure you one thing. Jupiter may not keep you up in the worldly situations, but he will surely give you wisdom, combust or not, well placed or not. Your seventh house in my opinion is not good at all. 7th lord in 5th house, and 5th is 11th from 7th a upachaya house and Sun is sitting there. Rahu/ketu is 2/8 axis and with mars/saturn in 7th house. YK venus can't do much with others in it. Had you been running Venus MD, things could have been different. No wonder you had a terrible married life. When a chart is not conducive for marriage, not always the native will be at fault. It can be the spouse too at times. And here your spouse just came in to give you that part of the lesson. Jupiter is weak in shadbala too. Jupiter isn't a great Mahadasha for Kumbha lagna anyways. But Jupiter aspecting lagna is a good thing. He won't totally spoil you.

I would like to emphasize on Yoga again. Take it very seriously. See this karma thing is not about this birth. In the yogic culture, we believe that we have evolved slowly from a single cell organism to who we are today. It's a long cycle. The ultimate aim is to realize self and get liberated. It takes so many births for the soul to taste the materialistic juices early on, get fed up with that, and then take the real route towards salvation. A person is put into worldly troubles not with a reason. That is how one turns towards the creator. If you get all that you want, will you think about the creator? Whatever we see, perceive and think is all Maya, isnt it? Nothing is true. Truth is elsewhere. Man can never be content in worldly stuff. He always wants more. The real bliss happens inward. It's hard to understand. I believe you are in the US. Try and learn Yoga from a true, authentic source. Please not from the Hot Yoga, power yoga nonsense. Kriya Yoga when initiated by a master and done properly reaps enormous benefits. It sets you up in the right path. All this is part of a cosmic dream, isn't it?

If you have time, try reading about Ramana Maharishi's teachings. They are now in English. You can learn basic yoga from the new corporate guru's. Isha, Art of living, baba ramdev or whoever you prefer. They teach the basic stuff. Isha - Shambhavi Kriya, Art of living - Sudarshana kriya etc.. Once you get comfortable, you can look for more. Your health problems will find resolve too

I hope I did not hurt your feelings. Just said what I believe in. If you do not agree, you can completely ignore me.

I wish you good luck

mathur_dinesh

It is really worrisome to see the difficult days you have gone through so far in the major-period of Jupiter which is apparently placed in the chart in a good house.
As has already been pointed out Jupiter is deeply combust being very close to the Sun in the chart.
The second and seventh houses in any chart are the maraka houses. When any of these two is afflicted by naturally malign planets it tends to create lots of difficulties in life. In your chart the second house having Pisces is in a bad state. It tenants the Rahu/Ketu axis and has the aspect of Mars which is associated with Saturn and Venus. Both are inimical to Mars in Panchdha relationship.
Jupiter owns the second house. It is in an inimical sign. It is associated with the other maraka owner Sun in the chart. Gullika is also placed in the fifth house with Jupiter.
Venus is the karaka for marriage and married life. It occupies the seventh making it the most important marriage house. This house has Saturn and Mars. Now notice the exchange of constellations that has happened between Saturn and Ketu, and the latter is in the second house contaminating Jupiter. Saturn is in Magha constellation. This constellation relates to the past in this life and the previous lives too. Therefore the results being faced by you have their origin in your previous lives and karmas. This exchange has destroyed your marital life and is the source of all your troubles.
We must keep in mind that Aquarius being the ascendant Saturn is the owner of the ascendant. It has got involved in these difficult combinations as has been stated above. It is giving the adverse results of the twelfth house.
The major-period of Jupiter will operate till end 2023. I would suggest that you may consult a good local astrologer to seek an effective remedy for an adverse Jupiter and do it regularly for the remaining period of the major-period. If you are abroad there are Hindu temples in all major towns. The priests there are qualified in religious practices.

mathur_dinesh

Well, if you have doubts about the influence of stars on the life of a person then why consult astrologers at all. I am a professional astrologer and having seen much life and stars I hold a different view than yours in this matter. In any case such issues are not amenable to arguments. You either believe in it or you let it be.
Magha is a nakshatra ruled by Pitrs. These are ancestors of the human race and of the individual. They guide and help a person if he cares for them by way of believing in them and respecting them. In India among the Hindus we still observe a Pitra Paksha each year when we believe that the ancestors come to this mundane world and partake of food offerings that the person offers to them.
Closely related to the Pitrs is the concept of karma. I have already referred to it my earlier mail.
Your Saturn is the owner of the ascendant and it is placed in Magha constellation. Therefore willy nilly you are under the guidance and control of your karmas and Pitrs. Saturn is in an inimical company and sign in the house of marriage. Hence you (represented by Saturn) are facing the effect of karmas through the aspect of marriage in your life. When I talked of exchange of constellations between Ketu and Saturn it was highly relevant. Ketu is in the second house of family. The influence of Saturn has reached family through this exchange. There has been according to you, much family turbulence at the time of, and later, marriage. The second house also refers to wealth of the individual. There has been an adverse impact on this aspect of your life as well.
Lastly, I have taken up your issue on this forum since I thought yours was a genuine problem. I am a busy person and cannot spare time for fora for scurrilous conversation. I come across many queries on this forum-what would be the complexion of my wife?; how much wealth would I have?; will I travel in a private jet? Idle curiosity. I do not attend to them.

Last edited:

RishiRahul

I can give many strong points why this chart is good....
Also many strong points why this chart is really bad....

Such is astrology sometimes. Some charts have possibilities to go either way; for which I use Numerology & Palmistry alongside.

You the post your palm photos for a better, clear view to whats going on.

RishiRahul