What my Aura means?

AquaScorpio

Okay so I've done the exercises for Aura reading...and what I saw was a large white Aura radiating from my head and shoulders. I then asked my friend who is an Aura reader to see what she saw without telling her what I did, and she saw the same thing. I then asked a random Aura reader to finalize what I saw and she did as well. I've read what this color means, but I would like to hear an expert's opinion on what this means, both about me personally and maybe my destiny?

Carole

I use aura reading in my healing work and I have seen white aura only three times, to be honest, and that was one day or few hours before these people passed away. It was a cloudy white associated with a lack of balance (natural when someone is dying), and an altered state of consciousness given by drugs. This kind of white is related to illness and the proximity of death, I am afraid.

I know that clear, luminous white aura is a sign of purity and high spiritual development and may indicate an angel among us (someone who came to this level to help others). I haven't had the pleasure of seeing it yet, though. It seems that the most popular auric colour is light blue.

Carole

P.S. I didn't answer this question because I consider myself an expert in aura readings, by the way. I just have used it as an additional method that has been very helpful in my work.

Last edited:

sara31tx

AquaScorpio said:
Okay so I've done the exercises for Aura reading...and what I saw was a large white Aura radiating from my head and shoulders. I then asked my friend who is an Aura reader to see what she saw without telling her what I did, and she saw the same thing. I then asked a random Aura reader to finalize what I saw and she did as well. I've read what this color means, but I would like to hear an expert's opinion on what this means, both about me personally and maybe my destiny?

I used to see Auras when I was younger, and have to really concentrate to see them now..I usually don't do that because it gives me a headache..I have never seen white..I am curious about something do you surround yourself with colors..like a white light of protection? This could explain what your seeing..could it be a crystal color that you are confusing with white? I myself have a Blue/Crystal Aura..I have been told this by 4 people..in fact the last person who told me was Pamela Oslie..and she told me that she had never seen my color combination before..Everyone has there own description of the colors..please do not let anyone scare you..

freedomlover

I was told several years ago that my aura was yellow or gold, and one lady also said that she saw alot of red in my aura, esp. around my head. I know it may have changed over the years, but I'm really curious as to what these colors represented. Does anyone here have any idea?

Arian Maverick

I don't know if there are any "expert aura readers" on the forums, although we do have a talented membership ;)

I used to see a turquoise blue color around my hand when I utilized peripheral vision, but I was never able to see any other color utilizing this technique with other subjects. My doubts increased when a computer image of my aura revealed red, orange, and yellow around my head--undoubtedly a reflection of my Aries stellium. Apparently, my initial perception was incorrect.

I researched auras several years before I delved into astrology, although I never developed a pronounced ability to see or read them. However, I have encountered many websites with interesting interpretations, as well as detailed quizzes that supposedly identify your main auric colors.

I no longer have these links, unfortunately, but will try to find some good sites.

EDIT: This page doesn't have any aura color interpretations, but the text is fascinating: Human Energy Field - Aura

Again, this page doesn't have any aura color interpretations, but it contains a series of practical articles about learning to see auras: Aura - Learn to see your Aura image with your own eyes

This is one of the "detailed quizzes" I mentioned earlier: Aura Colors with Pamala Oslie

Finally, here's a good page that describes characteristics of different aura colors; simply click on the links for the different colors to visit a page about that color: COLOR IN THE AURA

I know this isn't what you want, but I thought I'd include the links for the benefit of other members who may wish to explore this topic further.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

sara31tx

Everyone has there own interpretation..What yellow means too one might mean something to another..All I can do is give you my take on your aura colors..I will give you Pam Oslie's description because are take on Aura Colors are very similar..
Yellows:
are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.
Yellows can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. These playful characters have a great sense of humor. They love to laugh and to make others laugh. Yellows believe life is to be enjoyed. They like to live life freely and spontaneously. With a perpetual smile on their face, they remind people to not take themselves or their problems too seriously.
Yellows would prefer not to work at all, unless their work was fun, playful, or creative. They love nature, and often have concerns for the survival of wildlife and the environment. Dogs are very drawn to Yellows and often become their best friends.
http://www.auracolors.com/about-your-auracolors.html#yellows
The Red being around the head could have been from the type of mood you were in..If Red is around the outer bands of the aura also known as a Red Overlay it is usually added to the outer bands of the aura early on in life because the person felt a need for protection. People may also add a Red Overlay if they have been physically, emotionally or mentally abandoned or rejected.Or have had a life-threatening situation at birth or at a young age, which caused them to perceive that they may die, or that the world was not a safe place.

*Remember this is just how I see things..go with what you feel is right..I might argue with someone over a certain subject, but I would never claim to have all the answers...only God has all the answers.. A word of advice... I would stick to the Postive and stay away from the negative...Answers about Lifes Mysteries should not be a scary thing..it should be positive.. You should never walk away feeling fearful of what you were told..I had to mention this because I read alot of post from people who ask questions about spirtual concepts, and they get very negative reply's..

Last edited:

freedomlover

Thanks, Mav

I've been googling myself, and stumbled upon this one:

http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html

Apparently the yellow/gold can mean this:
YELLOW AURA COLOR: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.
Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.
Bright lemon-yellow: Struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and/or power.
Clear gold metallic, shiny and bright: Spiritual energy and power activated and awakened; an inspired person.
Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analitical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.
And the red can mean this:

RED AURA COLOR: Relates to the physical body, hart or circulation. The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness

Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented.
Muddied red: Anger (repelling)
Clear red: Powerful, energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate

freedomlover

sara31tx said:
Yellows:
are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.
Yellows can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. These playful characters have a great sense of humor. They love to laugh and to make others laugh. Yellows believe life is to be enjoyed. They like to live life freely and spontaneously. With a perpetual smile on their face, they remind people to not take themselves or their problems too seriously.
Yellows would prefer not to work at all, unless their work was fun, playful, or creative. They love nature, and often have concerns for the survival of wildlife and the environment. Dogs are very drawn to Yellows and often become their best friends.
http://www.auracolors.com/about-your-auracolors.html#yellows
The Red being around the head could have been from the type of mood you were in..If Red is around the outer bands of the aura also known as a Red Overlay it is usually added to the outer bands of the aura early on in life because the person felt a need for protection. People may also add a Red Overlay if they have been physically, emotionally or mentally abandoned or rejected.Or have had a life-threatening situation at birth or at a young age, which caused them to perceive that they may die, or that the world was not a safe place.

OH, thank you so much, sara31tx!!! Those are completely descriptive of me! Much better than the site I found ( although it had some good information, too). Even the dog bit was true ( but it works for cats, too). I've had it happen many times that I'll go to someone's house and their pet will be all over me. Then the pet's owner will tell me that the pet never acts that friendly to strangers.

The red sure explains alot, too.
My mother tried to abort me in the womb, so there is a biggie right there.
Physical, emotional, and mental abuse by my mother and two husbands.
I also lost my home in 2002, and have been "helped" by my "friends" by being abandoned by almost everyone of them - while I was so sick I could hardly walk. Oh, and let's not forget the stalker that terrorized me for several years before I lost my home, and highly contributed to my losing it (for it turned me into a nervous wreck).
Yep, that red explanation rings a bell!

Thanks again!

Freedomlover

sara31tx

I also forgot to mention that everyone has a life color some have 2..it is basically like your Life theme..it's who you are..Those colors never change..the outerbands however change all the time.. Alot of people who see auras usually see the outer bands and not the ones closest to the body. When I was young for instance my sister always had Yellow/Blue around her, but when she was mad, I would see spots of Red around the outer bands..

Remember..this is just how I see things.

sara31tx

freedomlover said:
OH, thank you so much, sara31tx!!! Those are completely descriptive of me! Much better than the site I found ( although it had some good information, too). Even the dog bit was true ( but it works for cats, too). I've had it happen many times that I'll go to someone's house and their pet will be all over me. Then the pet's owner will tell me that the pet never acts that friendly to strangers.

The red sure explains alot, too.
My mother tried to abort me in the womb, so there is a biggie right there.
Physical, emotional, and mental abuse by my mother and two husbands.
I also lost my home in 2002, and have been "helped" by my "friends" by being abandoned by almost everyone of them - while I was so sick I could hardly walk. Oh, and let's not forget the stalker that terrorized me for several years before I lost my home, and highly contributed to my losing it (for it turned me into a nervous wreck).
Yep, that red explanation rings a bell!

Thanks again!

Freedomlover

Your welcome..I have a red-overlay as well, so I understand..Cats flock too me as well..lol..If you feel that what you have read resonates with you, then I would go with that..Pam's site has alot more info on Aura Colors, and she also has a radio show, you should try and call in some day..She can tell you by listening to your voice what colors you have..I would not be surprised if you don't have Blue in your Aura as well..If you do call in let me know what colors she tells you..would be interested to see if I am correct...lol

sara31tx

Just by looking at the pic..I see Blue/Yellow..The green could be a mix of the yellow and Blue making a green appearance, or it is a outer band color which changes all the time..This has too do with the mood you were in at the time.. The white almost looks like breaks in the yellow where the blue is trying to show through, not sure.. there is also Indigo around the outer bands as well..this has to do with your mood at the time..Usually if I see Indigo in the outer bands, it usually tells me that this person has become more spirtual recently...if you were too go to a book store you would probably see this color in the outer bands of people standing in the New Age section..I am not sure about machines that take aura photos..not sure how accurate they are..I have never compared what I see and what the machine sees to see if they match.

charmvirgo said:
Here is my aura photo taken about five or six years ago. I wonder what type of yellow is this and what are the seven white dots around my head (there could be an eighth you can't see behind the yellow perhaps)?
As well as yellow there is underlying deep blue and turquoise or light blue, and a green around at the edge.
CRpics-1.jpg

I am extremely childlike, also shy and sensitive and I love cats.

Unfortunately I think I have the bright yellow mentioned in freedomlover's post above relating to worry, fear and struggling against power and control from others in personal and work relationships - a lot.

Kerrie

AquaScorpio said:
Hi AquaScorpio, what did you read about the colour white? You havent told us yet?

I was wondering as Carole pointed out, if indead you were under any type of medication that would bring on the white colour? Or if anyone else around you was under any? Maybe a relative has just passed and left some of their energy still around?

Now I just got my aura done but I cant find the photo. I think I had voilet and my partner had red... i think... damm when I find it I will come back to this thread.

BTW I am not an expert or even a beginner, I just found this thread interesting :) .

Edit: I just noticed the thread was started back in Jan 08... mmm...

sara31tx

Kerrie said:
Hi AquaScorpio, what did you read about the colour white? You havent told us yet?

I was wondering as Carole pointed out, if indead you were under any type of medication that would bring on the white colour? Or if anyone else around you was under any? Maybe a relative has just passed and left some of their energy still around?

Now I just got my aura done but I cant find the photo. I think I had voilet and my partner had red... i think... damm when I find it I will come back to this thread.

BTW I am not an expert or even a beginner, I just found this thread interesting :) .

Edit: I just noticed the thread was started back in Jan 08... mmm...

Yeah I noticed that..and had to add to the post..which brought the thread to the fore front and off the back burner...lol..

AquaScorpio

No, no medication, nobody died, the color stayed the same through a time of like 5 weeks (haven't checked again since). What I read on a couple sites was it could also mean a white light of "purity", which doesn't quite describe me either =p. However, it could be a crystal clear color or even a light silver so who knows. I'd like to have an expert in Aura "seeing" check it out.

maria30

My experience of seeing aura is mostly unpredictable, from seeing my moms to friends to people around me. I am your typical working single mom, and yes I still go out with friends and in most of my free time, I do have that great part of me dedicated to helping the troubled. I dont know why I do it no questions asked. But I am still a crazy gal who lives a normal life. Last year a colleague came to interest me on aura's. During a exposition, I discovered my aura to be centered in my body white, and magenta(which I was told) , white around me(1st layer), light blue( 2nd layer), and there this big ray flashing from my head upwards lotsa white blue and white, to my left and right this magenta and purple colors, then the last edges very small nice dark blue( like dark blue jeans color). I checked on my aura again not long ago and seems this white and blue and magenta are still around me alot, but this time I see some yellow gold like my gold ring and golden budha statue merging around me and with the other colors. Just need to know feedback, coz seeing this colors in my aura and knowing I am just an average person..really curious what and how it came to...Ow n BTW.. i dont take medications, do meditate a lot..my 9 year old's aura..silver dark blue and aquamarine..silver white is upper left.. see this in her too during meditation.. i brought her with me during the exposition..

Last edited: