Should she try to get a loan?

shinrie

My friend is having financial difficulties and asking if she should try to get a loan. Her credit history isn't very good and she's not sure if she will be able to obtain a loan and if this is a good idea.
She cast the chart below:
horoscope-chart8-700-radix-astroseek-24-3-2020-10-10.png
[/url][/IMG]

Looking at the chart I think she's doing okay at her job, however, Mercury is not making any aspect with either ruler of the 2nd house or ruler of the 8th house. Does this mean that it's not a good idea now to apply for a loan?
Sun and Moon are making a square to Node >> does this mean that it's not meant to be?
The ruler of the 8th house is Saturn which is in his ruling sign and is in the 8th house himself >> how should I interpret it?
Any input is much appreciated. Thank you.
Link to the chart:
https://ibb.co/VxGYrtS

Aria Venue

is this her question? cause the thread title is a bit ambiguous like you are the one who asks and this is a third party question and then you say she's the one who asks.
so in case she's the one who asks she shouldn't apply for a loan.
moon her co-ruler and her pocket already combust and its moving to full combustion.So this won't be a wise movement
this is a should i question, so only seeing the above is a red flag.
moon is currently besieged,one of the worst afflictions (she previously left saturn l8 and she's heading to sun) what more to say??? After all this is a should i question and we always check when this decision would be favorable, so it won't be.
If her actual question is will i get the loan, meaning she has already initiated the procedure, while in this case she hasn't, then again we should have had an aspect between l1 and l7(bank) and connecting l8 to her pocket, not to mention the relative receptions between l7(the bank) and moon

** The North and the South Node are the two points where the path of the Moon and the path of the Sun intersect. As such, they have no light and cannot cast aspects. Only conjunctions to the Nodes are relevant a floating s.n -n.n in a house means nothing at all, only in conjunction with a relative house cusp or planet

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Her finances are bad because of her L2 combust, but the moon is also in the fall of Saturn/loans. I wouldn't say this looks good for a loan.

Moons in the bounds of Jupiter MC ruler and mercury is in her fall in Pisces on the MC, which happened 6 time units ago, 6 weeks or months. So it looks like approx 6 time units ago something has happened with regards to finances in here job, has she had a pay cut for some kind of reason?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Since you say your friend asked the question and she cast the chart:

Your friend is the querent and is Mercury via the first house (Gemini).

Now Merc. is weak in Pisces, so that shows her current situation - also endorsed by the Moon combust and weak in hot and dry Aries.

Loan would be the 8th house, so Saturn, which has, luckily for you, just changed signs and is in Aquarius. Now the Moon (your incoming money) has just sextiled Saturn in Aquarius (loan).

Also, POF (favourable) is around the Asc. and N. Node in the first. I would say, all in all, she could go ahead and ask for the loan. Also, Mars is in Saturn's domain and strong. This is almost a 50-50 Horary, and depending on your friend's situation needs to decide.

Please provide an update here, so I can learn. Thanks

shinrie

Thank you everyone for your input. My friend decided not to apply for a loan right now. She said she would try to hang in there and cut back as much spending as possible. Your answers helped me learn a lot about Horary, especially during this lockdown time :)