whats the emotion of the day?

naturalesoul

Waiting on a job response as quesited by my daughter. She hopes to hear tomorrow (14)or Monday (17).
Had a very successful interview. The job will require travel.Overseas.
I'm Sagittarius ruled by Sun in 9th house of travel asking questions. Turning chart she is L1. Her L5 is Ruler Sun (Leo) . L10 is Saturn Ruler in her 10th house.(Capricorn) Looking to moon. I see Sun sextile Moon 2°.
Moon semi-square Saturn ,
Saturn is 10th house job and their feeling.

Anyone else want to try?

Attachments

• day feel.png
    day feel.png
    105 KB · Views: 27

ElenaJ

Your daughter is the 5th house of this chart, ruled by mars. Mars is approaching a square to Uranus on the cusp of her 2nd. Her work house is 6th from the 5th, which is the 9th of the chart, ruled by mercury in its own sign. Her 10th of career is the 2nd house of the chart, ruled by Saturn, also in its own sign and separating from the square to Uranus (in her 2nd). Mercury is separating from an opposition to Neptune, in her 12th, some confusion going on behind the scenes. The moon is weak in scorpio, conjunct. Jupiter in her 9th of foreign travels, but not aspecting any of the significators. It would seem that she won't get the job, as mars isn't connecting up with her 6th or 10th. The reason could be unexpected disagreement about the money. She might go travelling all the same.

tikana

Waiting on a job response as quesited by my daughter. She hopes to hear tomorrow (14)or Monday (17).
Had a very successful interview. The job will require travel.Overseas.
I'm Sagittarius ruled by Sun in 9th house of travel asking questions. Turning chart she is L1. Her L5 is Ruler Sun (Leo) . L10 is Saturn Ruler in her 10th house.(Capricorn) Looking to moon. I see Sun sextile Moon 2°.
Moon semi-square Saturn ,
Saturn is 10th house job and their feeling.

Anyone else want to try?

who asked a quesiton?
you or your daughter?

If your daughter, then she is 1st house and 10th is the job
if you asked, then it is mars since 5th house ruled by mars and job is 10th radical
btw can you please reupload regio chart normal one.. this is a mess i cant read it.

Last edited:

rafaella

Is this an event chart?

Moon is at 11 degrees right now, not yet conjunct Jupiter, so you got the wrong date if this chart is a horary chart.

ElenaJ

Good point, Rafaella, I assumed the chart was drawn up in the Far East. Also, Tikana, I agree with you. Why do so many use a variety of charts that are so hard to read? The querent says he is asking the question.