what did he think of me after our conversation?

Januarystorm

so i had an hour long conversation with a guy today- its not necessarily romantic but i just wanted to know what kind of impression i made on him- did he like me/think i was smart/intelligent etc

so i am moon- he is saturn- i am in the 4th house with a debilitated sun:unsure: but conjunct spica- thats positive

am i too close to the sun? is my significance burnt now?

he is saturn in the 6/7th- domicile- which is true, and he is older so that also is truthful- he is in capricorn and i dont really know what that means other than that he is in my detriment- meaning he thinks i am not smart at all?

what do you guys think?

again- this is not romantic but just a general feel of what impression i made on this person

Attachments

• 10okthorary.jpg
    10okthorary.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 46

conspiracy theorist

Work related? The chart shows that you are really seeking his approval - under the beams, burning way and in his exaltation.

I'd read his position as him being self-possessed, but he has a positive opinion of you, as he recieves you well.

Libra is a human sign - which indicates culture and an intellectual bent. (other human signs are Gemini, Virgo, Aquarius and first half of Sagittarius).

Chrysalis

Suns antiscia point is in the 9th house, hence why i said what i said, being also conjunct neptune, if we include this planet. It makes perfect sense for me to include neptune, with regards to what you were both talking about.

As to what he thinks, well moon/sun are both in the same sign/house, so as you were under suns combustion maybe you came across a little shy/vulnerable/insecure around him ? But same sign/house you were on the same wavelength discussion wise.

Januarystorm

of course- neptune there he is, i have no clue what that antiscia is what you are refering to but i see what you mean

about me being shy vulnerable insecure
hmm i dont think so- i was actually the one to initiate the conversation and it is in my self interest to do so- so i was sure to make my case and make an impression and alsoo...

i wouldnt say i am the...shy type ahem:D lets say that shy and vulnerable is probably something exactly opposite of what i am and i felt like i maybe should have toned it down a bit- BUT i wanted to show my passion and interest and understanding of the topic

Chrysalis

Aha i missed out the fact of moon being in the area of spica, spica would have protected you from the suns rays , and made you confident around the sun, even being so close.

Interesting :biggrin:

Januarystorm

Aha i missed out the fact of moon being in the area of spica, spica would have protected you from the suns rays , and made you confident around the sun, even being so close.

Interesting :biggrin:

i think it wasnt as much confidence as it was rigorous passion and foolhardy determination lol

interesting indeed aha

wait..there is one thing im actually not so sure about..i dont think its positive either- the fact that- he is in my detriment right? noowwww what does that mean tho:bandit: