A Discussion Thread About Racism in America

JUPITERASC

racism_arabs_sue_bush_crop1434590627803.jpg_1718483346.jpg

WHYNOT

Banned
The ONLY, T R U E "Racism" that exists today.

Is >>> ANTI white/ ANTI- White European - by, ALL other ethnicities.

THIS =FACT.

PROJECTION = Accusing others of what one is guilty of oneself.
=Common psychological pathology.

1) Ask yourself - WHICH "ethnicity" has en masse ALWAYS financially been assisting other ethnicities?

2) ASk yourself WHICH skin colour (=RACE) ..is vastly outnumbered today.

3) WHY... are ONLY WHITE PEOPLE denied their own cultural heritage?

4) WHY & by WHOM has true history been dumbed down ??
"History" taught by academia for past decades is NOT TRUE HISTORY AT ALL, BECAUSE IT OMITS MANY RELEVANT FACTS, THEREBY CREATING . SPIN. (= LIES)

Jupiter Asc I am disillusioned with you.

ALTHOUGH you are ahead of the rest in terms of Health & the Fraud of Modern Medicine

....you are somewhat WAY behind , re FALSE history that we have been taught . YOU ARE STILL ASLEEP..Your memes are just

unfortunately ... soooo CLICHE.

-Similar to pharmaceutical propaganda that too many sheeples just lap up (& their health gets destroyed)

WHY CAN'T YOU DO SOME DAMNED PROPER INVESTIGATION INTO TRUTH??????

REAL T R U TH . ( = DI F F E R E N T ...... from POPULAR SPIN /PROPAGANDA & LIES)

WOW. ......TRAGIC thing, is that most people are NOT interested in thinking for themselves, or questioning what they've been told..

Last edited:

david starling

The ONLY true "Racism" that exists today.

Is Anti white/anti White European.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Jupiter Asc I am disillusioned with you.
ALTHOUGH you are ahead of the rest in terms of Health & the Fraud of modern medicine
you are somewhat WAY behind re FALSE history that we have been taught, and haven't woken up to . Your memes are just unfortunately ...CLICHE.
-Similar to pharmaceutical propaganda that too many folks just lap up
Indigenous peoples have the best case for blaming the Europeans (who happen to have lighter colored skin) for how they were treated.

WHYNOT

Banned
Indigenous peoples have the best case for blaming the Europeans (who happen to have lighter colored skin) for how they were treated.

On the surface.
But there is FAR MORE to history than academics and those who prescribe textbooks for "history classes " provide, re TRUTHS.

TRUTH is FAR MORE than just Black & White.

"indigenous" ..are ALWAYS portrayed/ nowadays.. even glamorised - as hapless innocent victims.

BUT the REAL TRUTH is VERY DIFFERENT.

WHYNOT

Banned
FOR EXAMPLE, "popular" history of South Africa as is commonly portrayed, is all LIES.

(MOST of history turns out to be LIES!)

Waking Up is not for the faint hearted, or the lazy of mind...

Waking up is a big shock...at how much people have been lied to, for so long.

WHYNOT

Banned
Yeah, well we've got a deep hole like that in the small town where I live, in the opposite hemisphere.

How about engaging in words JupAsc?

All those $$$$$$$ coming out of Africa just means (((certain people))) made a lot of money from their land.

1) WHO are they?? (Not White people but (((certain))) who blend in and are in the habit of exploiting.
2)This is where things get "tricky"...it is forbidden to name their (((tribe))..
but they are NOT TRUE "whites". They blend in but they ONLY have loyalty to their own kind. Move around from nation to nation , to exploit & corrupt and gain ...for THEIR OWN kind. History has never changed.

I KNOW WHO they are, but I'll let you do your own research...They have a common history of being kicked out of multiple (109++) countries over past centuries...ALWAYS for same reasons.. (and btw (((THEY)) dominated the "Slave Trade", owned most of the ships (hint..Not true whites)

3) SIDE ISSUE BUT FACT = Indigenous Africans themselves have never progressed beyond primitive, and engaging in tribal wars / mass slaughter & barbarism..among themselves. Well they've toned it down a bit since "whitey" arrived and showed a better way to life. But parts of Africa still same. And since Sth Africa under black rule past 20yrs crimes & barbarism is soaring again. Sth Africa is now Rape capital of the world. (Yep that's indigenous Africans left to themselves)
Cannibalism is not unknown. Especially/even today. Yes . Cannibalism.
= The ugly TRUTH.

COME ON Jupiter Asc, HOW ABOUT digging deep into discovering REAL TRUTHS about HISTORY...(same depth that allows you to know how/why Modern Medicine is a FRAUD..)

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I just read this page, lol. It's the evil Jews! It's always the evil Jews, muhahaha!

It's too early to be drunk but dam better do it now.