Sun AND Moon square Saturn and Uranus

Hello everyone,

I'll go ahead and put this out there right away. I am completely depressed...in all aspects of life. I am realizing now Saturn has a lot to do with this. And it is everywhere in my chart.

Sun (Pisces) square Saturn
Moon (Aries) square Saturn

ALSO, both Sun square Uranus and Moon square Uranus.

All with a Leo Ascendant and cancer in my 12th house. So when I try to show my pain to anyone, it won't flow out.

I have passionate dreams, but I feel so trapped. I get so excited about an idea, but then find it's impossible in my reality. I want the spotlight, but am so afraid of it too. I'm 28 but so dependent on my family, which goes against my need for independence. And they don't understand my dreams or why I am depressed. I am so emotionally needy, but at the same time I can't open up. I have no outlets as I am too hard on myself when I try. So no real hobbies/craft to build a life with...and when I try, I give up.

Can anyone give me some Karmic insight? What are the aspects there to teach me?

noraleader

Banned
i have a bit of **** saturn in my natal as well. i'm novice and i guess anyone else will tell you - saturn return.

obstacles and challenges in the chart and in the life are there because that is what life is... not disneyland, but something more engaging. conquering these challenges, in whatever way, could be quite surprising, is what one is incarnate to do, well, so it is purported often by those who have lived some...

as a pisces with saturn square, i'd guess (again novice) you probably have insight, psychic awareness, and ar eunhappy because the society around you is so quick to engage in ............ "really dumb things" and "never" seems to reflect more substantial consideration.. like, (in the words of francis e. dec back in the 50's and 60's) "worst possible frankenstien gangster police state computer god nightmare". ok maybe not that bad :)

personally, so as not to be glib, i think the trait of letting go and nonattachment is not a bad thing.. it is highly prised by yogis and boddhisattvas.. the path to what is meaningful and what isn't is personal, and this *is* the lesson, often... epistemological solipsism ;)

good hobbies in my stupid opinion.. gardening hiking cultivating awareness of nonwestern cultures tai chi martial arts for health making things with your hands especially organic materials..

i recently posted a video (youtube) for sadhguru here whihc some people liked... "sadhguru" means "uneducated guru" or one who doesn't teach using the indian classics... imo he's "pretty on the ball about life," one tends to be doubtful about mystics, cult figures and such, and especially about western representations of yoga.......... but i've enjoyed several of his videos which really seem to be straight shooting, not about gravitating people towards beliefs, but more, adding some disattached perspective to the proclivities of civilised mores...

anyway - as someone in my 40's, i haven't had much feedback on my natal chart!!!!!!!!! with it's saturn t cross...... but i feel as if, the challenges of my saturn square are things that i have met and surpassed in this life.....

muchacho

Hello everyone,

I'll go ahead and put this out there right away. I am completely depressed...in all aspects of life. I am realizing now Saturn has a lot to do with this. And it is everywhere in my chart.

Sun (Pisces) square Saturn
Moon (Aries) square Saturn

ALSO, both Sun square Uranus and Moon square Uranus.

All with a Leo Ascendant and cancer in my 12th house. So when I try to show my pain to anyone, it won't flow out.

I have passionate dreams, but I feel so trapped. I get so excited about an idea, but then find it's impossible in my reality. I want the spotlight, but am so afraid of it too. I'm 28 but so dependent on my family, which goes against my need for independence. And they don't understand my dreams or why I am depressed. I am so emotionally needy, but at the same time I can't open up. I have no outlets as I am too hard on myself when I try. So no real hobbies/craft to build a life with...and when I try, I give up.

Can anyone give me some Karmic insight? What are the aspects there to teach me?
Seems you are using aspects by exact degree. Personally, I only care about whole sign aspects. Aspects by exact degree are a little iffy.

Post your chart if you want to hear something more specific.

sibylline

Need more info here (i.e. need the chart)...is your Sun and/or Moon in the 8th house? Is Saturn in the 5th? As a Pisces Sun square Saturn (in Sagittarius?), it seems like you already know how you need to grow. You probably need to learn to have confidence in yourself and not feel so easily defeated by obstacles you may come across. Don't hold yourself up to impossible standards. And if your planets are in the 8th, don't be overly dependent on others.

tobby

How tight are those square aspects? Are the squares to Uranus tighter than than the squares to Saturn?
Also, since your ascendant is in Leo your natal chart is obviously a diurnal one, which is helpful as far as it concerns the harshness of Saturn.