Natal Moon void

Sag Moon

AQ
I finally have gotten here.Do not now what of value I can add to this thread,but will read as much of what has occured thus far.

You made the statement I think cooncerning my chart that there were other planets such as Jup that were VOC ,but I do not see that.

Many should understand that there are many times that people are born with planets in early signs and therefore many people can be born with VOC Moons.

There is I believe a bunch of things in a chart that can offset the effets of VOC Moons which Robert Hand wrote about in Mt.Ast..Jupiter or Venus Aspects can down play the doom part associated with the aspect.

Come to think about it now I know why my first astrologer told me I would not be famous.Like I cared for fame.I just wish to be rich not for it's sake.I just hate worrying about $$.

Anyway I shall take the time to read the thread!

AquarianEssence

I may have been mistaken about Jupiter. I don't recall your chart or where I said that. If it is making no applying aspect in the sign it is in, I call it void. That isn't a bad thing, just different. And, you're right, other things can come into play to offset the other.

Void Moon isn't all that common. Of all the charts I have only 5 are void. I have been seeing a lot here though. That is why I started this thread. I want to gather other peoples experience once they've had a chance to look at it from this perspective. Thanks for taking the time.

Sag Moon

Piscean Fool?
Do you not think the likes of Hitler or MacArthur or Patton where destined men?

There is a destiny for all of us.Some's worst then others.

In life we have choice.There are things that are predestined though.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

AQ I see ur into Tarot as I once was. I have tried the I-ching also. It's been many years though.

I do not get into them anymore,but I know that there are values to it.

Do you use the Jungian Spread?

I found that to be the most insightful and accurate!

AquarianEssence

Hi Sag Moon, I don't know that spread. Perhaps you could share it in the Spiritual realm area. I use the Celtic cross, the star of David, a pentacle spread that I devised for for Mercury and change releated issues, and the 3 card for quickies. There are a couple of larger spreads also. I integrate astrology with tarot for added insight. My tarot guide gave me the name for my business and I completely developed my High Priesess essential oil blend through the tarot.

AquarianEssence

My closest eclipse is a lunar eclipse also, flower but I am looking at the closest solar eclipse as the starting point because the Solar shows the New Moon seeds of purpose. The lunar eclipse will show more of where the need for compromise is or what issues need to be objected to, maybe the battles we've come to do that are connected to the Solar eclipse. I will get to that eclipse from that perspective but first I need to thoroughly assimilate and understand this one. You've got the date wrong. I've uploaded so it's easier.

The original location of the Mother prenatal Solar eclipse on March 10, 1179 chart is here I put this one up just so you can see how many signs are intercepted near the poles.

The mother eclipse at my location is here

The Prenatal eclipse chart is here

AquarianEssence

It looks like you're off on quite a journey. I'll look too when I get a chance. I wanted to share my favorite tool links. Here is Fred Espenak's Eclipse home page. He's the NASA expert on eclipses. Here you can find interactive maps for the more recent solar eclipses, 1951 forward. I like these because they are google maps and you can move around and zoom in. The home page has eveything you could want, all eclipses, all series, all maps, including this page to find each Saros Series anytime between -1900 and +3000. I want to look at the final one in my Saros series too, to see the final goal.

Last edited:

AquarianEssence

Ending Saros eclipse

This is just too weird and too much to be a coincidence. The final eclipse in my Solar series has my exact asc/desc on the 9th/3rd cusp. My Winstar and Kepler software wasn't capable of going this far into the future so the like is an astrodienst chart, much harder for me to read. So I hand wrote in cusps, signs etc. Pluto is at the degree of the mother eclipse descendant cast for the original location. He rules my Moon. I just realized too, that BML, so prominant in my life, was on the original ascendant. She is where the Moon-mother is furthest away from us. So that means that the Descendant and the final position of Pluto is where she is closest. My mom is my partner in this. I wonder if her Moon was void. I never got ahold of her birth certificate. I suddenly feel she is very close to me in a detached sort of way. Such a weird feeling.

Eris is at the Aries point in the end and she really does fit the theme of Void Moon if, indeed that person isn't personally involved in the karma being worked through. I can't get her up on the online ephemeris for 1179 though. The date is out of range. Does anyone have an ephemeris for her that goes back that far?

I need to spend some time with this and the others as a whole before I assimilate all this.

I think we have discovered a priceless tool to discover the purpose of the soul.

Edited 11:26 am to add BML

Last edited:

RedCorsage

AquE saw my recent post on another forum regarding this matter and asked that I place it here. I have put below my formerly posted remarks--slightly edited. In the future as I begin to look at the matter more I will post any of my other findings as they relate to my chart and this matter in general. I havea void Aries moon in the 4th house nicely trining my Sag Ascendant...

me.gif

Other than Ann Massey's piece I have not seen much about it the natal chart, and will have to poke around a bit when I get a chance. Her take on the disconnect, the calm reaction to death etc... does resonate eerily and entirely. My Aries Moon does not ever play out the way the little astro cook and guidebooks would have it play out. I am usually the calmest person in any situation especially crisis. ...I am emotionally very private and this can bleed into an unsavory detached defensiveness.

I often feel like an itinerant soul, nomadic healer or something....and i have been told that I seem oddly nonjudgmental (this does not mean I don't have standards, I have exacting standards but I really have a need to listen hard ...I barely spoke as a young child--chiron 3rd house) I need to look over some major life experiences where things "just happened" and look at the MOON. I am very anti materialistic...went all the way through Harvard and attained a master degree (NN Pluto 9th house/ Gemini Sun/Mercury), worked public service, nonprofit and private and decided to rear children and be an artisan (venus house 5) (this is a very big no no in the materialistic career driven USA!!). I work out of my home. I am acutely aware that those with whom I went to grad school are shocked, befuddled and even gossipy disappointed by my career and life choices but I can't seem to be particularly moved by any of it. I constantly feel that I am in search of a passion and my children are one and I do have maybe a grotesque need for calm, some level of artistry and quiet. It's weird to consider having a VOID Aries moon married to your Mars/Eros/Eris in the 4th house.....

RedCorsage

Ps ..

I should add that my husband of 17 years asked me on a date one evening and three dates and three weeks later asked me to marry him which I did 6 months later. Talk about falling into things...rofl

:38:

Belgianmoonguy

RedCorsage said:
AquE saw my recent post on another forum regarding this matter and asked that I place it here. I have put below my formerly posted remarks--slightly edited. In the future as I begin to look at the matter more I will post any of my other findings as they relate to my chart and this matter in general. I havea void Aries moon in the 4th house nicely trining my Sag Ascendant...

'chart'

Other than Ann Massey's piece I have not seen much about it the natal chart, and will have to poke around a bit when I get a chance. Her take on the disconnect, the calm reaction to death etc... does resonate eerily and entirely. My Aries Moon does not ever play out the way the little astro cook and guidebooks would have it play out. I am usually the calmest person in any situation especially crisis. ...I am emotionally very private and this can bleed into an unsavory detached defensiveness.

I often feel like an itinerant soul, nomadic healer or something....and i have been told that I seem oddly nonjudgmental (this does not mean I don't have standards, I have exacting standards but I really have a need to listen hard ...I barely spoke as a young child--chiron 3rd house) I need to look over some major life experiences where things "just happened" and look at the MOON. I am very anti materialistic...went all the way through Harvard and attained a master degree (NN Pluto 9th house/ Gemini Sun/Mercury), worked public service, nonprofit and private and decided to rear children and be an artisan (venus house 5) (this is a very big no no in the materialistic career driven USA!!). I work out of my home. I am acutely aware that those with whom I went to grad school are shocked, befuddled and even gossipy disappointed by my career and life choices but I can't seem to be particularly moved by any of it. I constantly feel that I am in search of a passion and my children are one and I do have maybe a grotesque need for calm, some level of artistry and quiet. It's weird to consider having a VOID Aries moon married to your Mars/Eros/Eris in the 4th house.....

Indeed, you couldn't care less about what other ppl think...
Ruler of the 6th and Midheaven, career/ work related houses are the same; Venus...
Venus is on the cusp of the 6th... You said you were inclined to quiet, peaceful work with some artistic touch (Venus)
Venus also rules house 5, that house deals with children, fun, games, ...
So ruler house 5 in 6th... Your children (5th) need to be a prominent part of your daily life (6th)
Add an Aries Moon in the mix, who easily has a 'f*ck you, i won't do what you told me' attitude

RedCorsage

Haha. Well honestly there are actually times were I could care even less but I force myself entirely.....

On the matter of an Aries moon, I don't really experience it as a go F--ck yourself sensation. I enjoy people and it's more like if you hurt anyone I love deeply, you will suffer...with a dose of I respect where you come from whoever you are, but kindly do me the same favor in return. See. I don't think I have any role in persuading others to do or be anything but what they are and be. And that is sort of what keeps me a bit calm and internal most of the time. As I mentioned the cookbook description of Aries Moon eludes me to a great extent though admittedly once or twice a year I can blow my top in the way you might imagine....;)

Belgianmoonguy

I don't want to say that you don't care about other people
I meant that you live your life by your moral, your proper standards...
You give little to none about other persons their standards
And that's most of the time clear to everyone (Aries Moon' ppl aren't best at hiding :38: )

RedCorsage

LOL. True. If you told me you like to eat crackers and chocolate in bed while rubbing goats heads and clipping your toenails, I would not have a problem with that. I would say good luck! And it just wouldn't be my bed...

Yes you are correct!

AquarianEssence

Oh, but you may be around for that final stage. Even this mother eclipse felt like home. I think I was there experiencing it all. Speaking of the 3/9th cusp, in looking at the bowl configuration in the prenatal chart, the midpoint where the cup pours out is 4Aries, where my husband's Saturn is. This is also my natal 9th house cusp. Mars in that chart is at the Aries point and the 9th is the house of publishing. My natal Mars is 4Capricorn square this point and is also one of the rims of my cup, bowl config. I started writing more that I saw then realized I am going to overload this site just with my discoveries here. I wouldn't want to overburden our generous host by exceeding his alloted monthly space, LOL. Do you think this is something that would sell? I am seeing a clear path to determining the soul's purpose here. I have much more to write, much more. I even see importance in the fetal developement during the time of the eclipse. I was thinking of an article for my site. But maybe a book would be better because it would be too big for a normal article.

I can't wait to hear what you discover.

AquarianEssence

RedCorsage, thank you for adding your data. You are a perfect example of what I am seeing. I was especially interested when you said in your post that you seem to be drawn in as an assistant in other people's karma. Being a Virgo, I often give myself the 3rd degree, accusing myself of doing something to deserve what I am going through. But also being good at critical assessment, I eventually have to come to the conclusion that it isn't mine. I think the best way to confirm that, besides honest assessment, is the end result. If we walk away with a sense of accomplishment for the other person, even a baby step, then we know we were there to assist them.

The theme of the Piscean age is sacrificial service. But in order to maintain balance we must determine where the limits are, what one must do for themselves. There are times and circumstances, though, that one needs assistance. Sometimes the assistance means refusing to help. I've found myself often playing both roles.

RedCorsage

Thanks Connie,

I was interested in what you said about service and Virgo. I find that Virgo is often about service and assistance to others and yes in a very objective assessment kind of approach. My North Node is in Virgo and with my Sun/Mercury in house 6 and (a 5 planet House 6 marital composite!), I feel service pressing on my soul no matter how hard I would like to sometimes escape it and think of my life as crafted for things entirely more "noteworthy". I wa startled last night to discover according to AstroWin that my PISCES CHIRON is my most aspected "planet" at 510 strength followed by Mercury in the low 400s. Venus was dead last. And the Moon floated in the middle.

In all my professional and life's experience I have always played and enjoyed to a certain extent being the researcher/writer/nurturer behind the scene and in my outside work experience I was/have been invariably the invisible secret person behind a more powerful or evolving types, built things, launched things, communicated words for others, helped promote things or people and then just when the request to stay forever or to be in the spotlight, I have slipped out and and moved on. ---sometimes to the dismay and even irritation of those in my midst. I often wondered what the compulsion to do what I thought I was called upon to do then LEAVE was about. And am I being honest about those leavetakings or simply wishing greedily to be back in my own counsel seeking quiet. :38:

Happy to be involved with this and to read of others experiences... ;)

AquarianEssence

That is so interesting. I seem to be compeled or propelled out of situations once it's purpose seems to have been completed. I operated my greenhouse for 5 years and the final season, I made the local gazette, front page of the business section on Mother's day, being honored both as a mother and business owner teaching my children through that work. It was such an interesting article that the AP even picked it up. I found this out when I got a couple of out of state calls who had seen it. Then, the following winter, I decided to shut it down. If I hadn't it would probably have closed itself down. I've been fired from more than one job when my purpose was finished and I didn't remove myself.

One thought that has occured to me is that possibly, only those things we've begun in another lifetime can be continued. In other words, no new projects, and if we attempt that, they will go nowhere. This seems to be a truth of the Void Moon, a universal law. If so, it is shown in our charts and the prenatal eclipse charts.

One other key I haven't mentioned yet is the chart for the actual time of the last aspect. That is quite revealing but I'm still in the process of assimilating all of this. And I haven't even started the prebirth Lunar eclipse yet.

RedCorsage

One thought that has occured to me is that possibly, only those things we've begun in another lifetime can be continued. In other words, no new projects, and if we attempt that, they will go nowhere. This seems to be a truth of the Void Moon, a universal law. If so, it is shown in our charts and the prenatal eclipse charts.

Very Wild AquaE. Many years ago, I started a zine for young women and after it received accolades in local community papers and two national journals, I miscarried our 2nd child and had to cease publication. It was gaining more and more public exposure but the printing cost were high an I was working late nights to get it out solo. It broke even but never made any large profit.

I have only been let go from one job, but you will be intrigued. It was very brief, a stupidly overpaid consultancy and I was to set up a satellite office in a major east coast city... for a man who owned a small private firm with his wife (He was Aries/Pisces.) His wife asked him to throw me over less than two months after our frist meeting. She thought he was interested in me for all the wrong reasons...which I have always believed to be grossly untrue nor would I have ever acted upon it regardless..... Of course I have always believed that I was sent to the job anyway as the path to my husband, marriage and eventual family.

I am sort of hoping that the void moon doesn't mean we can't start new projects. You know ARIES lives to start new initiatives but i do find that much of what I start anew does encounter odd obstacles. I am bizarrely successful when helping others with their big dreams or falling--stumbling upon an endeavor. If I make too many plans and sketch too many grand ideas they generally do not come to fruition. .. Now.. I would love to know how to ascertain what the **** it is I'm supposed to be finishing up from previous lives...:rolleyes:

Last edited: