Read my chart

modit

@RAGEYPOO hello hi i am from india,y dob is 27 march 1983,9:40 am,dehradun,uttrakhand ,india.i have just two questions if u cn spare sm tym, will i become rich person or continue my mundane life in mediocricity.will i get married ,
thanks,waiting in anticipation
modit gupta

Rageypoo

Re: Will turn 32 in less than an hour. Why am I still single?

Hi Modit, welcome to the forum!

to keep from taking over this thread, I will keep it short.

VENUS IN THE 12TH HOUSE
You have a love of abandoning yourself to the unknown. You may become consumed with pursuing a beautiful future, failing to see the beauty in the present.

VENUS IN TAURUS
For you romance and reliability go hand in hand. You approach relationships slowly and steadily, looking for someone who will prove solid and secure. You enjoy sensuality, and are reliable with finances. www.astrolabe.com

I imagine also you get depressed easy with your neptune/south node conjunction, it doesn't help that it is in the 7th house either, along with jupiter. with a square to moon.

CHIRON IN THE 12TH HOUSE
You suffer from deeply-buried wounds and moments of overwhelming pain.

CHIRON IN TAURUS
You will experience a crisis of values.www.astrolabe.com

I personally feel a lot of your core values are being a bit misplaced, your chart looks great overall, in fact with jupiter in the 7th and neptune in 7th you could quite possibly be married (maybe even several times! with Jupiter is considered lucky in whatever house it is in, and neptune being in 7th could be a bit of disillusion in the partnership, or great spiritual unity, lets hope for the unity) I don't see marriage not featured in your chart, infact there are trines to juno in the 10th house (career) so more than likely, you will meet someone through work or you will co-exist with your partner through a career (business partners or owners)

I definately don't see misfortune, not with resources anyways, but your emotions are definitely tied into your surroundings and how much money you make (venus trine moon). my main concern is your fluctuation of health issues, are you overweight at all? what kind of health do you have right now?

I'm assuming you work with computers, computer engineer? are you experiencing issues from being in front of the computer?

Last edited:

modit

sir thanks fr ur reply ,do u see any fashion related ecommerce business fr me in near future,nd do u see fame in my chart,nd y i m always so unsucessful in romantic relationship

modit

nd sit latitudes nd longitudues r 30N19 78E03 just in case ,sir nd my 7th house ruler is placed in 11 th house ,by the software we follow here in india,nd sir when do see my chances of meeting my life partner

modit

thanks rageypoo,plz do see the logitudes at the bottom of post coz according to the software we use here my venus is in aries,thNKS

modit

and im a dentist ,nd weight average ,but want to start online ecommerce fashion business will it be suitable

Rageypoo

with your jupiter/uranus conjunction and MC in aquarius I'd say go for it! with venus in taurus, you want to surround yourself with beauty, and you should be great with computers!

Dentist eh? didn't see that one comming = )

Last edited: