How planets can bring name, fame and glory to you.

yashkaran

Hello everyone....this is my very first thread where i m expressing something that i feel is near truth. i want you to share your experiences about it..........

Every one aspires to attain name and fame in life and for that in my opinion the most important planet is Sun however i have noticed that powerful Venus placed in ascendant also brings recognition and glory very quickly. the placement of malefic in 11th house. the placement of mercury in 4th house or mercury sun in 10th house, the placement of moon in 9th house, mars in 3rd or tenth house, jupiter in 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th from ascendant.

In addition to that i have noticed that the relation between 1st , 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th and 10th lords in any of these houses proves miraculous for earning name and fame in life.

I have noticed in several horoscopes that jupiter in libra makes one very intelligent and the placement of it in 7th house brings good luck.

full moon in 10th house also brings glory. I have seen it that whenever jupiter is in sagittarius or cancer in that case if Venus enters into 4th house the native not only earns glory but also lot of power in life.

but for gain of glory the promise from one planet is not enough rather there should be 3 or more than 3 conditions to expect name and fame in life.

Please do give your feedback and comments on the same.

Yashkaran Sharma
http://zodiac.futurepointindia.com/
e-mail- myaccount.abc@gmail.com

Last edited:

joecoe

What are your thoughts on Jupiter in 5th house, mars in 6th house, both in scorpio, venus in leo in 3rd house and sun in virgo in 4th house?

Claire19

yashkaran said:
Hello everyone....this is my very first thread where i m expressing something that i feel is near truth. i want you to share your experiences about it..........

Every one aspires to attain name and fame in life and for that in my opinion the most important planet is Sun however i have noticed that powerful Venus placed in ascendant also brings recognition and glory very quickly. the placement of malefic in 11th house. the placement of mercury in 4th house or mercury sun in 10th house, the placement of moon in 9th house, mars in 3rd or tenth house, jupiter in 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th from ascendant.

In addition to that i have noticed that the relation between 1st , 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th and 10th lords in any of these houses proves miraculous for earning name and fame in life.

full moon in 10th house also brings glory. I have seen it that whenever jupiter is in sagittarius or cancer in that case if Venus enters into 4th house the native not only earns glory but also lot of power in life.

but for gain of glory the promise from one planet is not enough rather there should be 3 or more than 3 conditions to expect name and fame in life.

Yashkaran Sharma
e-mail- myaccount.abc@gmail.com

I have Jupiter in Libra well aspected and it makes me keen to learn the universal truths and open minded and generosity in love relationships, yes. Intelligence belongs to Mercury and its aspects more. Jupiter expands and can bring fortunate events wherever it touches. So it may be peregrine but I dont use those terms, they are too general.

Fame and glory belong to the 10th house and we must have planets there and/or aspects to its ruler for any prominence or at least the MC or Midheaven.

Venus in the 1st by itself does not not promise fame but can contribute to general appeal as it is an attractive and pleasing placement for the persona or first impression. If it is aspected to the 10th then yes, can indicate fame. Just because we have planets in the 10th doesnt mean we will be famous necessarily. It is the house of authority, career and vocation as well as our bosses and how we deal with them. Parents as well.

The fourth house is the home, family and roots. OUr hereditary traits and our later life conditions and our final resting place.
Jupiter in the 7th especially in Libra can mean fortunate partnerships and one to one contacts, yes. It can mean a foreign partner or long time friend or met when travelling. It is also fortunate for legal matters and negotiation if well aspected.

Last edited:

Claire19

joecoe said:
What are your thoughts on Jupiter in 5th house, mars in 6th house, both in scorpio, venus in leo in 3rd house and sun in virgo in 4th house?

Once again a chart is needed. We have to look always at the whole chart and its aspects.

joecoe

my chart is attached.

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 83

aquarius7000

Yashkaran, very interesting thoughts.
the placement of malefic in 11th house.
I believe the word malefic was just a typo. You did not explain it, but I take it, while saying the above you had 'attaining name and fame' in mind for which a malefic in the 11th is hardly beneficial (I have Saturn in the 11th:p, and Sun opposing a sunny/Leo rising:rolleyes:).

One or two more placements/configurations that I'd like to add from my side (though you've partly already mentioned them) are those of the lights (Sun/Moon) and/or the benefics (Jup/Ven) above the beams/horizon (except the 8th & 12th house- though Jup here is considered good), and/or in the 1st/7th houses, which can prove to be quite helpful. The most important houses in this respect are the 10th, 11th and the 1st, followed then by the 7th (and in this order).
Similarly any aspects (easier ones would be more helpful) from the aforementioned planets to esp the Asc and MC may also be an added bonus.

:sunny:AQ7

okies im confused coz one min i had most the signs and was made up lol
then it says i wont?
i have a few things in them houses can someone tell me if i have a sign please? x :eek:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_tiffany_hassall_hp.16762.2707.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_tiffany_hassall_hp.16762.2707.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 84

hiimnotcool

yashkaran said:

I have noticed in several horoscopes that jupiter in libra makes one very intelligent and the placement of it in 7th house brings good luck.

Yashkaran Sharma
e-mail- [EMAIL="myaccount.abc@gmail.com"]myaccount.abc@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Let's see. I've got Mercury in the 4th house. I've got Jupiter in the 10th house.

The Moon in the 11th.

The lord of the 1st is in the 4th, the lord of the 5th is in the 4th, the lord of the 7th is in the 4th, and the lord of the 10th is in the 7th.

According to that some measure of fame and name is written in the stars for me.

I do tend to agree with Joseph in this regard though. This is where the Lot of Fortune and the Trigon lords should come into place.

Last edited:

Claire19

Only the planets connected to and in the 10th are indication of fame. Jupiter in the 10th for instance can bring fortune in the public arena. Moon there can bring rapport with the public for instance. We also need to look at the 6th for employment on everyday level and perhaps the 2nd for indication of wealth and personal income.

Not everyone wants a name and fame by the way....

Last edited:

Claire19

You do have Mercury and the Sun in the 10th, these can indicate worldly success and in your case publishing, writing and general communications are indicated. Perhaps connected to foreign countries, foreign correspondent or journalism also promotions and publishing.

You will want to be your own boss I would say and an authority figure. Have you thought about writing or illustrating childrens books??? Cds, dvds, etc can be included in that.

Having said all that, these placements do not guaranteee fame or a public life but your career aspirations are strong with the SUn there.

Last edited:

samsum78

Angular house placements are considered auspicious.

According to Vedic astrology, we classify it into following categories.

Angular house or Kendra: 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th

Purpose or Trikona: 1st, 5th, 9th

Best placement gives rise to Raja Yoga (name and fame): When the ruler of a Trikona or purposeful house is in the Kendra or Angular house or vice versa.

This indicates a sense of purpose and direction with good standing in the world.

Its strength will depend upon planetary strength , afflictions and characteristics and areas of fame depend upon which house and planet is present.

Though the one's below classify as good name and fame indicators, they can give rise to some difficulties,
9th in 4th (as 4th is 8th from 9th).
5th in 10th (as 10th is 6th from 5th).
10th in 9th (as 9th is 12th from 10th).
5th in 4th (as 4th is 12th from 5th).
7th in 9th (as 9th is 3rd from 7th)

Exalted planets and planets in their own sign also add to this.

A lot of financial gains are however predicted using 2nd and 11th, and its connection to the 4th can bring a lot of financial prosperity especially with real estate and other gains.

Hard planets like Saturn, Sun, Mars etc in 3rd and 11th are good as they have the energies to deal with the difficulties of these houses.

Last edited:
ive actually thought about writing my own book,recently i started writing like a vampire type but i didnt continue it but now im thinking i should :joyful: the past year ive had ideas for books i could write but i never thought it would be successful but its worth a try thank you :joyful: x

Claire19

I dont agree that everyone aspires to fame and glory. No way. Some actually avoid it. The 10th house has to be involved for a public life of any sort. I should modify that by saying aspects to the MC or Midheaven have to be there if no planets in the actual 10th house.

Sun in 10th, good for performing arts, Saturn there for politics, Mars there for a drive to be famous and perhaps as a risk taker of some kind, dare devil. Prominent surgeon... Venus there can be famous for arts and music. Neptune there can mean famous film star and one who lends glamour and mystery, charisma..... Moon there can mean mother is famous or is a mother figure to the public. Or a connection to the masses on an emotional level. Uranus there can mean a famous astrologer, radio or television star, an inventor or scientist. Pluto there can be a famous hypnotist, one who can manipulate the masses, often with sexuality. These are only scenarios and general.

Last edited:

RayAustin

I haven't been to this forum in ages, but I felt strongly compelled to write as this may be a great epiphany for some.

The midheaven itself and its ruler is not the indicator of the exaltation of the nativity. You will see many websites describing it as the house of fame, but as far as strictly determining fame it cannot.

It describes the career very well but not what level the native excels at the career i.e.; it describes an artist, not necessarily a famous one; furthermore dignity/debility of house rulers does not play a part in absolutely determining what level of success the native reaches in each respective house.

In other words, an otherwise extremely afflicted planet (2nd or 10th ruler) does not deny wealth, or fame. I have seen charts of otherwise distinguished inviduals whose midheaven lord is peregrine (Tiger Woods, for example: née 30 Dec 1975, 10:50 PM; Long Beach, CA). His second lord Venus is in detriment in Scorpio.

I have found the hellenistic delineation of Vettius Valens and Gauquelin's work to have the most consistent real-life results. In short Valens' work revolves around the use of the five lots of fate and the part of fortune, Gauquelin's technique of eminence in a career revolving around the idea of the cadent houses and certain planets posited in them.

These two different disciplines have one thing universal, planets providing exalting power for the native by the relationship to a specific point of origin. For Gauquelin, it's the ascendant; for Valens, it's the ascendant and whichever sign the lot of fortune occupies.

In Tiger Woods's chart for example, Mars lies in the Gauquelin angle of the ninth house, which was Gauquelin's famous "Mars effect"; the signature of a famous sportsman.

Referencing Valens's work, the Lord of Exaltation in the nativity culminates (ten houses from) from the lot of fortune, which "shows" fame. This same Lord of exaltation is Mars, again indicative of sports.

Marilyn Monroe, another celebrity, has Venus (tenth ruler) in a Gauquelin angle of the ninth house (the arts, of course), so there is "eminence".

Converting her chart to whole sign and following Valens's technique I found this interesting; her Lord of the Lot of fortune is in the twelfth house from the lot, indicating something quite unfortunate and self-destructive as far as general happiness and richness in life, though Venus sits on the lot of fortune assuring that still the native will enjoy a time of great wealth and general fortune in life better than most; which she did.

As far as Valens' technique of indicating fame, her lot of exaltation ruler sits on the lot of fortune, which "shows" fame.

I consider Valens' technique to be the most accurate way to determine fame, but fame is probably one of the vaguest areas of astrology research. Simply because of how vague the word is, itself -- fame comes in many shapes and colors, lasting and unlasting.

Any questions or comments, I'm here, for now.. ;)

Last edited:

RayAustin

I might as well add this since it's mentioned in my signature, Lilly's Anima Astrologiae has one aphorism mentioning the moon as an indicator of fame providing it aspects many planets.. I rather think that a strong moon aspecting many planets provides many talents which tends towards famous personage. :)

Only the planets connected to and in the 10th indication of fame. Jupiter in the 10th for instance can bring fortune in the public arena. Moon there can bring rapport with the public for instance. We also need to look at the 6th for employment on everyday level and perhaps the 2nd for indication of wealth and personal income.

I have Jupiter in the 10th and I don't see any fortune coming my way any time soon. Can you see my chart: DOB;6/18/62 Time; 3.58AM Place;Rajpura India

Astro-Intuitive

Hi yashkaran,

Personal verification of fully-functionally horoscopes has shown me that prominence can a occur in a variety of ways. The Moon conjunct or parallel the ASC adds popularity to the personality as well as a tendency to be constantly in motion, on-the-go or in dealing with the public (hence, if a person's Moon is in the 12th house but on the verge of being in the 1st house - as shown according to the physical birth time - his or her Moon might really be in the 1st, depending on the actual personality of the individual and change in house cusps that reflect the accurate horoscope).

The Sun, as you mentioned, also adds prominence. A planet like Jupiter or the Moon in the 4th house adds either expanding personal status or very social and changing circumstances in life. But when a planet is in the 10th house contributes the greatest towards one's reputation. Jupiter in the 10th has an expanding reputation in life. Sun in the 10th house or conjunct or parallel the MC also adds prominence, power and favorable influences from those in authority. Moon increases popular. Saturn suggests the climb toward the ladder of success to have been arduous but very much admired and long-lasting. Uranus equates to a revolutionary or technical professional. Neptune empitomizes a person with visionary ideas (or a moral ideal) and a unique sophistication and quality unlike any other. Mercury can indicate a writer, communicator or speaker. Venus a socially wonderful human being. Mars, a military or sport figure or one known to have a "purple heart"

Pluto in the 10th wields enormous power over others (bosses will be of like nature). Pluto conjunct or parallel the MC is virtually certain to achieve prominence in life. These are "can do" individuals who often get the reputation of applying intensive efforts and resourcefulness in furthering objectives, as well as having a dynamic dynamism, charismatic or "magnetic" social presence. Not a person one would want to cross.

zebrafish

hi all,

I'm a beginner, but I'll try to do a bit of analysis here, on my own chart.

Going by what the OP said, I have mercury in the 4th. Jupiter is in 2nd house, in Scorpio, but it's really on the cusp of sagittarius. I would say it has to have some Sagittarius influence there.

I have Pluto, a malefic, in the 11th. Somebody said that's not so good.
it's retrograde.

I have the 9th lord in the 4th house.

I personally liked what Ray Austin said, so going by his post, by what he said about Valen, I have the part of fortune in sagittarius, in the 2nd house. I don't know if it's really close enough to Jupiter to be considered conjunct.

So Pluto rules the 2nd house, but part of fortune is real close to its sign ruler, Jupiter. Would that be a good thing?

Pluto rules the 2nd and is placed in the 11th, so it is the 10th house from the second house. 11th is ruled by Leo, and sun is in aquarius in 4th house.

My ascendant ruler is Venus, in exaltation in Pisces, in the 5th.
Ruled by neptune in the 1st house. Do they rule each other?

what I want to do would require some degree of fame, through the internet. I'm going to have to learn all about internet marketing. I want to follow the example of music groups who promote their music themselves on the internet rather than sign with a label. (I'm not a musician though).

I can't figure how to re-size the chart to 63%, so I hosted it.
here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/ybhm5p9

PS: since this forum is kind of buried, I will also post this on the greenhorn forum.

Last edited: