Is she the one?

kimbermoon

Unfortunately I think you are expecting a lot from our astrologers to undertake the time-consuming process of analyzing all three charts. Also they are difficult to read being so small as they are, and you have not specified whose chart is who...it would be easier for a short analysis if you could just post your own birth chart with transits, for us to view.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Or....

You could post a horary chart, at the same time that you posted these two charts in the horary section, and be sure to incude the place you are now.

This one be another way to do this, since its a yes or no answer you are looking for anyway.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I hate to sound confusing here to you, but I don't know how to read "the one" in the two charts.

I could answer your question as a horary where the magic of horary astrology would determine what "the one" meant to YOU and answer yes or no. I could do an extensive analysis of the two charts and determine whether the two of you fit together positively on your strong and high and low friction houses, and give you some advice on whether you might find that in the most part you could interract well or whether in the most part you could drive each other nuts. But I'm not intertested in spending an hour or more putting that together for you, because I would still not know if she fit into YOUR parameters of being "the one" for you.

IMO, you are asking an ambiguous question, when seems to imply that we would ahve some kind of psychic hotline understanding of what you actually mean by "the one". Maybe some people here do; I am not on of them.

Ambiguous YES/NO answerable questions can work in Horary, because the astrologer doesn't have to know you. They don't work as well in relationship astrology, because the astrologer does need to know you---at least a bit.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm 64 years old. I have friends who are 17 years older than me, they're 81. This is alright for some of the guys. I know ladies who are 81, and let me tell you this is a huge difference. I'm still hiking and they are in walkers, or wheel chairs.

Since you are so young, you have no idea how much difference 17 years will make when she gets past about 55. When she is 55, you will still be 37. This may not be too bad, but you won't even begin to slow down until you are 55, and by then she will be in her mid 70's.

Soul mate or not large parts of your relationship will come apart as she is so much older than you.

If you pursue it, you will probably live to regret it. Not for the next 15 years or so, but after that it could get very hard for you. I don't need astrology to tell you to stick to ladies closer to your age.

enrico

I understand and I thank you for you reply. Your right 37 and she being 55 is not that bad. Although your right in saying that the age difference might become a cause for concern The older that I get. But yet I cant even consider this as a factor on which I should decide if my love for her is unconditional or superficial? On which I shouldn't peruse such relation.

The very fact that Im even considering the concept of soul mate points to me that she has ruffled up some unusual spell which has bewitched me.

No man or woman can cast a spell over me and penetrate me. So such poison is worth considering. If the 11th house promises That my Hopes and wish's can come true then I will Wish with every breath that this rabbit hole was worth exploring.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I understand and I thank you for you reply. Your right 37 and she being 55 is not that bad. Although your right in saying that the age difference might become a cause for concern The older that I get. But yet I cant even consider this as a factor on which I should decide if my love for her is unconditional or superficial? On which I shouldn't peruse such relation.

The very fact that Im even considering the concept of soul mate points to me that she has ruffled up some unusual spell which has bewitched me.

No man or woman can cast a spell over me and penetrate me. So such poison is worth considering. If the 11th house promises That my Hopes and wish's can come true then I will Wish with every breath that this rabbit hole was worth exploring.

Read the Illiad and The Odyssey about the Sirens, and the need to have someone tie you to the mast. Youth never understand what happens after the age of 55. I know from experience. I had no idea.

When your soul mate hits menopause at 50-55, and that aspect of her world is simply "over", you will still be only approaching your prime, not even there yet. 20 something's will still be smiling warmly at you. You have simply no idea---none---zero---zip.

You've been advised. Nothing more can or should be said, I suppose.