Rocky Synastry, Great Composite?

Mademoiselle22

Hey friends,

So things seem to be moving along with a certain guy in a big way. We're both at school together and hit it off the first time we talked to each other before hitting a roadblock a bit later on. Things are now so much better between us now and I think he's on the verge of making a move… I’m extremely excited about how things are going and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

So of course I took a look at the astrology. Quite interestingly enough the synastry looks pretty rocky, but the composite looks beautiful to my eye. So I’ve included the synastry, the composite, as well as our natal charts. Please keep in mind that I only have my time of birth and not his. I’d be really interested to see what you have to say about this. I’d even love to ehar what you have to say about you think this relationship could play out, considering the differences between the synastry and the composite. There’s a lot, so even if you only look at a part of it, I’d be so grateful.

Synastry
His Venus opposition My Pluto orb 0° 41'
His Mars opposition My Mercury orb 1° 45'
His Mars conjunct My Neptune orb 0° 31'
His Neptune opposition My Mercury orb 1° 36'
His Moon square My Venus orb 0° 6'
His Mercury trine My Sun orb 1° 13'
His Mercury square My Uranus orb 2° 1'
His Venus sextile My Mercury orb 0° 25'
His Venus square My Mars orb 2° 0'
His Venus trine My Neptune orb 1° 39'
His Mars sextile My Pluto orb 1° 29'
His Jupiter trine My Venus orb 1° 22'
His Pluto trine My Mercury orb 0° 56'
His Pluto square My Mars orb 0° 38'
His Mercury trine My Ascendant orb 2° 46'
His Ascendant trine My Moon orb 0° 55'

Composite
Composite_Anon.gif

I know my time of birth but not his.

My Natal
natal_mine.gif

My time of birth is known.

His Natal
natal_his.gif

His time of birth is unknown.

I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about this!

Hi Madamoiselle22!

I'd like to give this one a shot! Granted, I am just an aspiring astrologer.. and a frustrated one at that! but here are my two cents:

#1.) Both of you were born after 1985 hehe! Won't disclose any more than that, but most pro astrologers will probably give a more accurate answer
#2.) You probably have some similar likes and dislikes and you probably find it comfortable the way he approaches you (I got this from observing a weak sextile of your venus and his)
#3.) You find him to be really fun to be with (Both his sun and moon are in your fifth house!)
#4.) Ok.. his venus is kinda stuck in your sixth house.. so I'm thinking that there might be some kind of mundane routine taking place.. or maybe some issues related to work or health..
#5.) Both of you guys may have different approaches in getting what you want, and it might be difficult to reach a compromise..

Now, if I were an observer (a 3rd party friend or something), I would find the following:

#1.) You guys seem to like each other as friends
(composite sun is conjunct venus),

#2.) There's also a good deal of emotional fluidity involved in this relationship, for better or worse..
(moon is favorably aspecting the sun)

#3.) You guys seem to have good feelings for each other
(jupiter conjunct moon)

#3.) You guys enjoy a good laugh every once in a while, and could be seen going out on friendly dinners, or the movies.
(jupiter favorably aspecting sun)

The bad:
Sometimes, there seems to be a barrier between you, like your friendship is limited somehow. There could be setbacks that prevent you guys from being really close. Sometimes, you guys may even be critical of each other and might get into a web of petty arguments.
(composite saturn is showing its ugly face on both your composite venus and sun)

well, that's all i can think of right now.. good luck with your guy!

rahu

Banned
the compsoite does have very good aspects for a relationship.
the venus/sun conjunction shows the affection between you.with this sextile tothe moon/jupiter conjunctiona commited relationship is certainly in the air and with saturn trine to jupiter and opposed to venus/sun, there are strong serious feeling elicted.but with saturn trine to the moon,though it can give stability,it also shows the possibility that the relationship will lose intensity and be taken for granted.

the roadblocks have to do with communication both emotionally and mentally.with the moon/saturn midpoint opposed to the mercury/pluto midpoint, there are issues mental/emotional issues,likely dealing with insecurities that block deep revelations about yourselves.this aspect often shows awkward silence when these issues come up.
also the sun.mercury midpoint is opposed to the satrun/pluto midpoint.this may be a deal breaker because it shows it is extremely likely that sincere and honest communication will never be established.

neptune square to jupiter weakens the potential for a serious relationship and it can show a lack of physical passion even though the venus/sun conjunction gives emotional attraction.

with mars semisquare to neptune and sesquiquadrate to jupiter,he likely needs his space and privacy to the degree that an intimate relationship can not develope.

with neptune square to jupiter,you may be looking through rose colored glasses as this aspect shows you see what you dream of ,but not the reality in front of you.

with the mars/pluto midpoint conjunct the ascendant, he likely is too selfish to start a sincere realtinship because he is out for himself rather than looking to be paert of a "couple".

the sextile of uranus to mars,while giving him a strong charisma also shows he may enjoy his independent nature more than a commitment.

wait and see,but my feelings are that though he may want to hang out with you,it likely he will want to stay just friends,especially if you put out a strong interest in a serious relationship

rahu