Why does it seem like I always get the negative effects of Saturn and Capricorn

Witchyone

Now I have Saturn in the 3rd but also Venus in the 3rd. How would those 2 work together?

That's beyond my chart reading ability. I'd have to look up the parts, then try to guess. How would you say you react to real or perceived failure?

It's really good you're doing all those things to stay healthy. It's a bummer that I couldn't tell you something more useful.

Gemini888

That's beyond my chart reading ability. I'd have to look up the parts, then try to guess. How would you say you react to real or perceived failure?
I'm going to toss my chip and say he likes to communicate, but at the same time suffers from a fear of saying the wrong thing.

However, his Saturn is closely conj the IC. His insecurity could be less about communication but more about his home.

clip11

How would you say you react to real or perceived failure?
Traditionally, I have always had a fear of failure if I'm being honest. Like a fear of saying or doing the wrong thing or looking stupid. It's something I'm trying to change. But worst case scenarios are the first thing that come to mind.

Witchyone

Traditionally, I have always had a fear of failure if I'm being honest. Like a fear of saying or doing the wrong thing or looking stupid. It's something I'm trying to change. But worst case scenarios are the first thing that come to mind.

Me too. My Saturn is a punisher in my chart too, although differently. Have you read about Jupiter square Saturn? It seems there are no shortcuts with it, but there are payoffs. As for when and if you'll still be young, I don't know, and I guess it depends on your definition of youth.

https://astrologyking.com/jupiter-square-saturn/

P.S. I sense that you more often than not know more than your critics and those you fear by now. If that's not the case, if you've been acting egotistically, never mind. But if you've been absorbing every bit of criticism all your life, as I suspect, you're probably a harsher critic than them by now.

Last edited:

clip11

Me too. My Saturn is a punisher in my chart too, although differently. Have you read about Jupiter square Saturn? It seems there are no shortcuts with it, but there are payoffs. As for when and if you'll still be young, I don't know, and I guess it depends on your definition of youth.

https://astrologyking.com/jupiter-square-saturn/

P.S. I sense that you more often than not know more than your critics and those you fear by now. If that's not the case, if you've been acting egotistically, never mind. But if you've been absorbing every bit of criticism all your life, as I suspect, you're probably a harsher critic than them by now.

by youth i mean at or close to my physical prime.