Degree method of Nikola Stojanovic

MoonSun

Video link:
https://youtu.be/AUoLG46Kgbo
The secrets of the zodiac degrees

Also interesting to read:
Site link:
http://earther-rise.com/secret-degrees/

Is there someone who uses and can read charts by degree like this? I also like how honest he is. If something is bad, he will sure say it and won't rattle around the subject.

Last edited:

david starling

Last edited:

Ekonomist13

Video link:
https://youtu.be/AUoLG46Kgbo

Site link:
http://earther-rise.com/secret-degrees/

Is there someone who uses and can read charts by degree like this? I also like how honest he is. If something is bad, he will sure say it and won't rattle around the subject.

I hope he's full of **** - my life depends on it :lol::andy::surprised:

I've got not 1, but 2 planets on 22 degrees (Pluto and Mercury) which are both a huge parth of my personality and it clearly means I will probably be assassinated because of what I'm talking about.

And people have been warning me about that my whole life :O

EDIT: They also mention a wish for immortality, which can be confirmed by looking at (and translating) my signature xD - 3rd row roughly translates to "Lead me to immortality"

Last edited:

piercethevale

Nikola's premises have nothing to do with "Degree Symbols"... while one might argue that the four degrees Nikola mentions are symbolic by the assumed influence Nikola assigns to each, the subject isn't within the provenance of this particular sub-forum.

...aside from the fact I think them to be a lot of nonsense to begin with.

Katarzena

I wonder what about retrograde planets. I think if something was 23 degrees retrograde he would look at it as 24 degrees. Can someone confirm?

piercethevale

I wonder what about retrograde planets. I think if something was 23 degrees retrograde he would look at it as 24 degrees. Can someone confirm?

If you're referring to what Nicola Stojanovic considers regarding retrograde planets, I have not the slightest idea. If you are referring to retrograde planets in regards to the Sabian Symbols I can assure you that it makes no difference in which direction a planet, or any other valid influence, is headed, be it direct or retrograde. The placement of the object of influence in question is all one needs to consider.
For example Venus at 23° Taurus 12' 35" is in the 24th degree of Taurus regardless of whether it is direct or retrograde in motion.
I hope this was the answer you seek or at least of some help anyways.

david starling

If you're referring to what Nicola Stojanovic considers regarding retrograde planets, I have not the slightest idea. If you are referring to retrograde planets in regards to the Sabian Symbols I can assure you that it makes no difference in which direction a planet, or any other valid influence, is headed, be it direct or retrograde. The placement of the object of influence in question is all one needs to consider.
For example Venus at 23° Taurus 12' 35" is in the 24th degree of Taurus regardless of whether it is direct or retrograde in motion.
I hope this was the answer you seek or at least of some help anyways.

The "snapshot" chart. Since there's no movement, there's no recognizable direction.
Sabian Symbols aside, do you make the retrograde distinction in reading a Natal-chart, or considering the effect of transiting planets?

Last edited:

piercethevale

The "snapshot" chart. Since there's no movement, there's no recognizable direction.
Sabian Symbols aside, do you make the retrograde distinction in reading a Natal-chart, or considering the effect of transiting planets?

In Natal? Of course I do. I've always given a bit more of the planets influence to be accounted for and directed as to more of the precepts of whatever Sign it might be in, House placement, etc.

As for transiting? Yes I do and it seems you have forgotten... as well you might as I haven't posted on the subject in some years.... that I've given demonstration as to why one should note the Sign and degree a planet begins its retrograde motion in and where it begins its "final return" and noting what the placement of the N. Node is at each juncture.

The Sabian Symbol found at the point of the initiation of retrograde is symbolic of why that planet has reached an impasse and the N. Node gives the symbolism of why, or what it means, to human society as a whole. The point of the return to direct is symbolic of what that planet needed to progress past that point of impasse and the N.Node again giving the reason why.

When it makes it "final return" the N. Node again gives us the state of what existence is all working towards at the time.

...and you may have noticed how I tried to bring everyones' attention to the current retrograde motion of Saturn? It has made two exact Squares to transiting Uranus, the last in retrograde on June 14-15th and that the third and final will be next December and how I warned that I foresaw a resurgence in the COVID virus to spark at that same time

It's these kind of retrograde activities that are the most noticeably of impact.
A Sabian analysis of where Saturn began and the corresponding position of the N.Node at each of those three points would be an interesting and revealing exercise.
Then the same should be done for Uranus.

I'm just not really up to it. Been too much death and illness around me the last 8 months... a close relative just got out of the hospital after three days caused by a blood clot, caused most likely by the vaccine, and triggered a minor heart attack... gave us all quite the scare. Lost another old friend at the beginning of the month to a heart attack, He was only 61.

I've got too mush else to do at this time.

One thing that does really intrigue me about this Saturn retro however is that astrodiensts pdf ephemeris says that it will go direct at 06° Aquar. 53' and my natal N. Node is at 06° Aquar. 54', although adjusted for sidereal precession of a rate of one degree every seventy one and a hlf years, that amounts to an additional 00° 57' 14' to be added. The natal S. Node of the U.S.A. is at 06° 35' 08", you do the sidereal adj. ...hint; it's around 3 degrees and 30 seconds.

The Sabian Symbol for the 7th degree of Aquarius is [from Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"]

"AQUARIUS 7°: A CHILD IS SEEN BEING BORN OUT OF AN EGG.

KEYNOTE:
The emergence of new mutations according to the great rhythms of the cosmos.

The ancient symbolism of the Cosmic Egg (Hiranyagharba in Sanskrit) out of which a new universe is born can be interpreted at several levels. Here we see the appearance of a new type of human being who is not born from 'Ancestors' and who therefore is free from the inertia of mankind's past. He is a new product of evolution, a mutant. He constitutes a fresh projection of the creative Spirit that emanates from the cosmic or planetary Whole, and not from any local culture and racial tradition.

This second stage symbol is in contrast with the preceding one. It can be said to announce the
EMERGENCE OF GLOBAL MAN for the New Age. The power of the whole is focused within him in perfect freedom from ancient standards of value based on local conditions."

This is also a notable degree as it is one of the four other points that make up a perfect pentagram to the M.C. found in the chart I contend is the natal chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth. Those five points, when read through the Sabian Symbols for each of those degrees will give the symbolic illustration of what the perfect life plan is for any natal chart... as the Sabian for the M.C. is the "WHY" of one chart in a mundane sense and it is the "HOW" of that chart in an interpretation concerning ones spiritual evolution.

Humanitarian

Video link:

Site link:

I use both Nikola Stojanovic's degree method and Sabian Symbols, and it is right and accurate in both instances, especially Sabian Symbols since they're much more specific in symbolism than Nikola's. I'm going to use Monomoiria too, to see if it's also accurate like Nikola's method and Sabian Symbols or not

Humanitarian

How to read degrees in Nikola Stojanovic's method:
0: Pure, non-mixed, so ruler/rulers of the sign has/have diginity in this degree
1, 13, 25: Aries
2, 14, 26: Taurus
3, 15, 27: Gemini
4, 16, 28: Cancer
5, 17, 29: Leo
6, 18: Virgo
7, 19: Libra
8, 20: Scorpio
9, 21: Sagittarius
10, 22: Capricorn
11, 23: Aquarius
12, 24: Pisces
So:
Sun has degree dignity in 1, 5, 13, 17, 25, 29 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Aries, Leo), and degree debility in 7, 11, 19, 23 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Libra, Aquarius)
Moon has degree dignity in 2, 4, 14, 16, 26, 28 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Taurus, Cancer) and degree debility in 8, 10, 20, 22 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Scorpio, Capricorn)
Mercury has degree dignity in 3, 6, 15, 18, 27 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Gemini, Virgo) and has degree debility in 9, 12, 21, 24 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Sagittarius, Pisces)
Venus has degree dignity in 2, 7, 12, 14, 19, 24, 26 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Taurus, Libra, Pisces) and has degree debility in 1, 6, 8, 13, 18, 20, 25 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Aries, Virgo, Scorpio)
Mars has degree dignity in 1, 8, 10, 13, 20, 22, 25 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Aries, Scorpio, Capricorn) and has degree debility in 2, 4, 7, 14, 16, 19, 26, 28 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Taurus, Libra, Cancer)
Jupiter has degree dignity in 4, 9, 12, 16, 21, 24, 28 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Pisces, Sagittarius, Cancer) and has degree debility in 3, 6, 15, 18, 27 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Virgo, Gemini, Capricorn)
Saturn has degree dignity in 7, 10, 11, 19, 22, 23 degrees of all signs (and 0 degrees Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius) and has degree debility in 1, 4, 5, 13, 16, 17, 25, 28, 29 degrees of all signs (or 0 degrees Aries, Cancer, Leo)
Uranus has degree dignity in 8, 11, 20, 23 degrees of all signs (or 0 degrees Scorpio, Aquarius) and has degree debility in 2, 5, 14, 17, 26, 29 degrees of all signs (or 0 degrees Taurus, Leo)
Neptune has degree dignity in either 5, 12, 17, 24, 29 degrees of all signs (exalted in Leo, domicile in Pisces) or 11, 12, 23, 24 degrees of all signs (exalted in Aquarius, domicile in Pisces), and has degree debility in either 6, 11, 18, 23 degreez of all signs (fall in Aquarius, detriment in Virgo) or 5, 6, 17, 18, 29 degrees of all signs (fall in Leo, detriment in Virgo)
Pluto has degree dignity in either 1, 8, 13, 20, 25 degrees of all signs (exalted in Aries), 8, 10, 20, 22 degrees of all signs (exalted in Capricorn) or 5, 8, 17, 20, 29 degrees of all signs (exalted in Leo), and it has degree debility in either 2, 7, 14, 19, 26 degrees of all signs (fall in Libra) or 2, 4, 14, 16, 26, 28 degrees of all signs (fall in Cancer) or 2, 11, 14, 23, 26 degrees of all signs (fall in Aquarius)