Hi help required with neecha venus in my chart?

arunan

Hi,

i am dhilip,
my dob is 04/11/1983,
time is 1:51 pm,
place is chennai, india.

I am having difficulties with girls in offices and other places. Girls usually never talk to me and avoid me. I am always single? i have venus in virgo. Can anyone help me will i be single throught out my life?will i get married?

002varun

venus is yogakarka here but its debiliated in 8th house which spoils the results of yogakarka, neecha venus in lagna chart is creating problems in interaction with girls, venus will make others to misunderstand you but its good in navamsa chart, so as your age will increase it will start giving good result. Also from this year onwards staturn dasha has started on you, friend of venus and uchha in chart, very beneficial for you.
Although there are some remedial mantras for your problem
"kleem" for kamdev, this will help you in getting attention
for full description on these mantras go through
http://jyotishvishesh.blogspot.in/2013/05/kaam-dev-beauty-mantra-to-get-glow-on.html

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
Aquarius ascendant and lord Saturn is placed in exalted sign in the house of fortune, with Sun (debilitated), Mercury lord of eighth house exchanging position with ninth house lord Venus.
So your concerned issue is exchange of ninth and eighth house lords. Combust ascendant and Mercury with debilitated Sun.
Currently you are passing through Mahadasha of Saturn, combust but ascendant lord, placed in exalted sign.
Your all the planets are in the axis of Rahu-Ketu.
Situation is better in Navmansha chart and in D-10 chart, except Jupiter, each planet is better.
Perform pooja for Saturn.