Heartbroken over my son's chart. Please help me!!

Angela81

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I just started learning about astrology about 8 months ago but have put everything on hold because I am haunted by my son's birth chart. His North Node is in the 2nd House, along with Saturn, less than 2 degrees apart, in Scorpio. South Node sits alone in the 8th, Taurus. Pluto is in his 4th House, in Capricorn. His Sun and Moon (along with Mercury) are in the 12th House, in Virgo. Sun and Moon are less than a degree apart. Everything I read says that he will be separated from family, poor relationship with parents (or parents die at a young age) and sexual abuse. This is keeping me up at night and I cry all the time. My son is only 2 years old and I'm having a very hard time with all of this. I find it hard to look forward to the future and am completely heartbroken. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Bunraku

I don't think people want to read the charts of children due to ethics, but some people will so they can minimize any stress in the chart.

Create a chart and save it and upload it here so people can have a look

Frisiangal

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I just started learning about astrology about 8 months ago but have put everything on hold because I am haunted by my son's birth chart. His North Node is in the 2nd House, along with Saturn, less than 2 degrees apart, in Scorpio. South Node sits alone in the 8th, Taurus.

This could just as easily mean that he will grow into a person for whom the material factors/assets in life are compared to the deeper and emotional
aspects of it.

Pluto is in his 4th House, in Capricorn. His Sun and Moon (along with Mercury) are in the 12th House, in Virgo. Sun and Moon are less than a degree apart.
Everything I read says that he will be separated from family, poor relationship with parents (or parents die at a young age) and sexual abuse.

Maybe you are reading the wrong books?

Pluto in Capricorn is a generation influence through which old patterns of life are being demolished to make way for a new, as yet untried, way. Demolishing stone first leaves only a lot of rubble :wink:. It will be the Pluto in Aquarius generation that could turn the rubble into cement that builds a new style of living for the future.

Sometimes it is necessary for the old ways to be entirely abandoned. Just look at the current migration of peoples leaving war zones to find a new way of life in peace (12th house?) elsewhere.

A 12th house Sun, especially in Virgo, will tend to look at life through introspection of it. The 12th house is a place of solitude to do so. Mercury in Virgo is very analytical. Together they could study a science or way of life that relates and compares the micro- to macro- organisms of the cosmos. Example only: They could develop into a scientist in his lab. analysing skin tissue, to a First Aid doctor in undeveloped countries, to a write of music in his studio, to a hermit in his attic pouring over ancient texts... and anything imbetween that uses 'mental power'..... to find a connection of some sort that influences the thoughts (Mercury) about the creative process (Sun).

Any exploits could involve moving away from home in order to study, never to return to the old roots of what was once 'home'. Yet it could also create a new dynasty that is just as strong and lasting. It doesn't have to mean a death in the literal physical sense......other than which comes to everything at some time or the other.

This is keeping me up at night and I cry all the time. My son is only 2 years old and I'm having a very hard time with all of this. I find it hard to look forward to the future and am completely heartbroken. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.
You are going through the natural anxiety of anyone who has only just started reading astrology with the possible intention of 'learning what is in store' for the future, yet without the understanding of what/how each factor in the chart can represent/manifest. Good examples of how planets can work are pleasing to read and quickly glanced over. It's those
hypothetical cook book explanations that provide a gloomier picture that seem to have more effect and can play havoc upon one's imagination.

It might be better to put the books away until such a time you can be more objective, yet is hardly possible as a mother towards her child :wink:. Enjoy your son NOW, without worrying about that which you cannot know and may never happen as you have visualised it to be.:smile:

muchacho

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I just started learning about astrology about 8 months ago but have put everything on hold because I am haunted by my son's birth chart. His North Node is in the 2nd House, along with Saturn, less than 2 degrees apart, in Scorpio. South Node sits alone in the 8th, Taurus. Pluto is in his 4th House, in Capricorn. His Sun and Moon (along with Mercury) are in the 12th House, in Virgo. Sun and Moon are less than a degree apart. Everything I read says that he will be separated from family, poor relationship with parents (or parents die at a young age) and sexual abuse. This is keeping me up at night and I cry all the time. My son is only 2 years old and I'm having a very hard time with all of this. I find it hard to look forward to the future and am completely heartbroken. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.
Post the chart!

Don't take everything literally that you read on websites about certain aspects and positions. You have to look at the chart as a whole.

Angela81

Thank you guys, for your insights. I normally use astrolada.com's birth chart calculator and watch either her videos or KRS channel. Lada is Western (for now--I think she is in the process of learning Vedic) and KRS is Vedic. Both resonate with me at different times. KRS says not to look at your family's charts because the predictions may come true. (of course, I found this out AFTER I already looked at my whole family's charts) And he says to never have just anybody look at your chart for the same reasons. That is what makes me nervous about posting his chart. Does anybody know if this is really true? I would really love some peace with all of this but do not want to jeapordize my family. Thanks again everyone.

muchacho

Thank you guys, for your insights. I normally use astrolada.com's birth chart calculator and watch either her videos or KRS channel. Lada is Western (for now--I think she is in the process of learning Vedic) and KRS is Vedic. Both resonate with me at different times. KRS says not to look at your family's charts because the predictions may come true. (of course, I found this out AFTER I already looked at my whole family's charts) And he says to never have just anybody look at your chart for the same reasons. That is what makes me nervous about posting his chart. Does anybody know if this is really true? I would really love some peace with all of this but do not want to jeapordize my family. Thanks again everyone.
Lada and KRS are really good for a start. They won't give you any extreme views. Yes, there's the tendency of creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. But you've already started looking into it and you can't go back now. I usually suggest to check everything astrologers tell you against your gut and let your gut have the final word. You know, people tend to read their own problems into other people's charts at times. So what they tell you about your chart may have more to do with them than with you. So if it doesn't resonate deeply with you, on a visceral level, then there's something wrong with the reading. And if you have sleepless nights about a reading, i.e. it isn't resonating at all, then that's a clear sign that you've encounter bogus material.