Will I finish my book in time to enter contest

GeminiStarr

I am trying to finish a young adult novel I have been working on. I plan to enter a contest that allows me to pitch to agents and the due date is September.

So my question is will I complete it in time to pitch and query my book?

9C7SmI8.png

I am The Sun and the book is Jupiter

Not sure if I should consider this but 3rd house for writing is conjunct my sun(me) maybe this can show that I will be working on.

The book is debilitated and conjunct Saturn which is in its own sign so it should give positive results but With Jupiter being debilitated I am not sure.

I am guessing this is saying no because of the books placement and it making no aspect to me. Also being conjunct to Saturn.

aquarius7000

Hi,

THere is some cause for concern, even though the Moon in the 5th aptly receives Jup very well, bit is VOC. Are you expecting some sort of a reward, esp. monetary in nature?

Issue I have is Sun and Venus (contest) do not receive the book (Jup) well via the sign they are in.

GeminiStarr

Hi,

THere is some cause for concern, even though the Moon in the 5th aptly receives Jup very well, bit is VOC. Are you expecting some sort of a reward, esp. monetary in nature?

Issue I have is Sun and Venus (contest) do not receive the book (Jup) well via the sign they are in.

Not money more of an opportunity. Its to get a mentor that helps you perfect your book and then acquire a literary agent.

Would you say the problem is the book itself or just my ability to get it done in time?

aquarius7000

Not money more of an opportunity. Its to get a mentor that helps you perfect your book and then acquire a literary agent.

Would you say the problem is the book itself or just my ability to get it done in time?
The book. Condition of Jup is not good and Venus (contest) does not receive Jup well. Moon's last aspect was to Mars.

Could I ask if the content has to do with the dark, gory side?

Sun and Ven in Gem, your literary abilities are good.

I also note that PoF is in the house of the competing contestant.

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

The book. Condition of Jup is not good and Venus (contest) does not receive Jup well. Moon's last aspect was to Mars.

Could I ask if the content has to do with the dark, gory side?

Sun and Ven in Gem, your literary abilities are good.

I also note that PoF is in the house of the competing contestant.

It's a young adult book (for teens) but my initial idea came from a short story I wrote a while back. It involved murder and sexual abuse, it is a little dark involving sensitive subjects. I have been debating if I should scratch that and start writing something more light hearted, a mystery involving a secret society and high school life.

aquarius7000

It's a young adult book (for teens) but my initial idea came from a short story I wrote a while back. It involved murder and sexual abuse, it is a little dark involving sensitive subjects. I have been debating if I should scratch that and start writing something more light hearted, a mystery involving a secret society and high school life.

Yes, that bit about sexual abuse and taboo or dark issues (as said earlier) makes sense to me and the reason i carefully asked because wouldn't want you to reveal too much about the subject matter as not yet to get published.

This particular Horary was initially not intended to ask if you should write about light-hearted stuff, so you might want to do a separate Horary for that.

GeminiStarr

Yes, that bit about sexual abuse and taboo or dark issues (as said earlier) makes sense to me and the reason i carefully asked because wouldn't want you to reveal too much about the subject matter as not yet to get published.

This particular Horary was initially not intended to ask if you should write about light-hearted stuff, so you might want to do a separate Horary for that.

So you think the chart is saying that book wouldn't be received well for this particular opportunity?

Okay I will ask about the new subject and see what happens

Thank you so much

aquarius7000

So you think the chart is saying that book wouldn't be received well for this particular opportunity?

Okay I will ask about the new subject and see what happens

Thank you so much
I am afraid so. Not only is the book, Jup, weak, but also the contest, Venus, is in Jup's sign of detriment.

I want to note one thing here... Venus (contest) is retro and I am wondering if the contest might happen on a different date or some kind of change might happen.

Please do update with the developments as it helps us learn

GeminiStarr

I am afraid so. Not only is the book, Jup, weak, but also the contest, Venus, is in Jup's sign of detriment.

I want to note one thing here... Venus (contest) is retro and I am wondering if the contest might happen on a different date or some kind of change might happen.

Please do update with the developments as it helps us learn

Okay I will

I asked the question again not sure if I should have waited or not, but is this any different?

GMl5rXq.png

swanswings

Here is one case where use of age harmonic charts of Dymock Brose can provide predictive value, especially when the birth time is accurate.

Look at your natal and the tertiary progressions for the time that you asked the question. Where is the Moon? What is happening in the 5th House of Creativity?

Your question is speculative, and the 5th is also associated with speculations, gains, and gambling.

You are gambling that you will have the book finished in time to enter the contest. All can be matters of the 5th.

I will create the age harmonic chart for you if you would like.

Best wishes,

S

aquarius7000

I am not the thread OP, but would like to see your perspective/ method
Here is one case where use of age harmonic charts of Dymock Brose can provide predictive value, especially when the birth time is accurate.

Look at your natal and the tertiary progressions for the time that you asked the question. Where is the Moon? What is happening in the 5th House of Creativity?

Your question is speculative, and the 5th is also associated with speculations, gains, and gambling.

You are gambling that you will have the book finished in time to enter the contest. All can be matters of the 5th.

Best wishes,

S

aquarius7000

Re the second chart, Jup rules the 5th house and Merc is in cancer, so I would think anything positive and pleasant, love story kind (with Pisces on the 5th), perhaps even philosophical

GeminiStarr

Best wishes,

S

Yes please, thank you!

swanswings

Obviously, you have to send a private message or post your natal chart here if you would like others to see the age harmonic.

Brose was quite specific in his methods, preferring Porphyry house, exact location of place of birth, such as the name of the hospital or street address if born at home, and certainty of birth time.

Because of the math involved, the chart looks different from what you have seen.

Also, will need the date for the deadline.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

1st chart. The lot of success is @15 Cancer in the whole sign 12th house of restrictions and disappointments. Ruler of the lot (moon) will next conjoin with the unfortunate SN.

You won't finish your book on time, unfortunately.