I am curious am I pregnant

Vyri

Banned
Although the moon (fertility) is partial ruler of the 5th house Lord of the 1st (Saturn) just received a conj. by her, I don't believe you are at this time. Saturn is receiving a square from the Sun which is testimony of a no answer. And Saturn is retrograde and is also a malefic. The Moon is making a square to Jupiter in its detriment as the Sun also another no answer if you must give one, withal consideration of the Sun conj. Jupiter should be noted as nearing a Cazumi and combust also. Jupiter indicates fertility and does not deny fertility when she is in her detriment but is also receiving the square, there is an obstacle to conception.
Mercury is ruler of the 5th and there is the curiosity (mental query) of the situation and albeit Mercury will be making a sextile to Saturn and is ruler of the 5th I still do not believe you are pregnant at this time, but it does not mean that you shouldn't try seeing how Mercury is closing in on a sextile (opportunity) in the future.
I am hoping you receive your wish if you should wish to be with child, and that I am wrong.
All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Keep us posted Jessie okey? There are certain energies in the chart indicating you may be trying to conceive?
All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

JessieBaby

i will i have honestly been trying for five years and still haven't conceived but i still am staying positive because i know that one day i will have my chance at motherhood :)

Vyri

Banned
Woke up early and had this question on my mind "When will Jessie conceive, and noted the time at 5:20 am. Here is the chart, if you give some understanding to the chart some of the astrologer's here might chime in and help delineate the message given. Only a novice here.
Best Wishes
Vyri

Attachments

• When will she conceive.JPG
    When will she conceive.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 28

Vyri

Banned
The chart has significant testimony that heat is one of the problems that makes it difficult for the querant to conceive-recently, Sagittarius being on the fifth and the ruler of the fifth house is Jupiter in his detriment Virgo. Sagittarius upon the 5th house means the higher mind is playing a part in the conception process also. Is it possible the use of medication may have something to do with stiffling the efforts of the pregnancy? Also have you had a physical lately?
The energy of Mars is in the 12th house and it suggests that maybe the subconscious makeup of the male is a deterring force sometimes to you. Overpowering your persona to be able to express yourself. He making a quincunx to Neptune and Pluto from the 8th and fifth houses-the house of subconscious self undoing and a 6th house health aspect. Has your husband undergone testing or has your fiancé? Here I don't know whom you will choose. You should try conceiving when the Moon makes a trine or sextile to Uranus in the days ahead and when Venus turns direct and comes back and trines Uranus. Right now there is a square aspect involving Pluto and Uranus and I hope this post does not upset you in anyway. There are some astrologer's that would use your chart for conception but as I specifically asked "when" will you be pregnant I use the time the question became alarmingly clear in the morning,it was a startling inkling when I awoke with it on my mind asking, when will she be pregnant? I prayed about it and although I don't personally know you and most astrologers use a familiarity when asking a question-(but I find you may also be able to discern by asking a question of the moment even if you aren't personally involved with the querant.) I asked the question. As an astrologer I don't and won't intrude on your life, and don't know anything about you, the only link I have with you is the original question and reply and a wish you will have your dreams under the right circumstances. A different picture altogether in most respects in some astrologers minds is this needful type of familiarity, but should you ask in a universal context there are times much light can be shed on a specific cause. I hope even if the chart is not considered in this forum that you are able to have someone whom might comment with some evaluation on the probability with the other chart. (Tikana has told you in 5 units. which could be five days or weeks or months) I see three weeks coming ahead as the timing and an opportunity even after that. Dear do please be careful because you look very young.At any rate I am hoping you will be fulfilled and have the child you wish for in the future.
All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Because the chart registers a Uranian (astrologers-astrology) square and between the viewpoint of the populace Pluto in this 5th house matter I think it best I beg out of this one. I am sorry but you may PM me if you wish any further help.
Wishing you the best and safest way to obtain that which you hope for.
Vyri:wink:

JessieBaby

so sorry for the late reply thank you sooo much for doing this for me and it is okay to not want to continue no worries :) the male energy you said is that i have been with my current partner for 5 years and during those five years you would of expected for me to already be pregnant or have been pregnant and i have yet to become. sometimes i think maybe the universe is telling me maybe he isn't the one i am suppose to have a child with.