should I move to the other apartment?

spiritwoman

Well, I was offered a possibility to change apartments, so I moved temporarily to another apartment (my ex boyfriend's) but I am thinking about returning to my previous apartment which I still have the chance to do so by the 3rd of August.
So my question is should I move to the other apartment?
I don't know which house to look for, is it the 4th? I see Saturn and Pluto there, so is it a no?
Thanks

Attachments

• Apastro_w2gw_md.47600.80076.png
    Apastro_w2gw_md.47600.80076.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 29

Chrysalis

So you've moved in with your exboyfriend, but your now thinking you've made the wrong decision doing this, so are asking if it would be better for you to move back to your own apartment you had previously ?

Is this correct ?

spiritwoman

So you've moved in with your exboyfriend, but your now thinking you've made the wrong decision doing this, so are asking if it would be better for you to move back to your own apartment you had previously ?

Is this correct ?

Yes, that is correct. Only that my ex boyfriend no longer lives in the apartment
Tnx

Chrysalis

So you are in your ex boyfriends house - 4th from 7th. Your previous apartment is ruler saturn in the 4th, But the only thing is you/venus have now moved into a sign of aversion to saturn, and so is the moon. So neither moon nor yourself can aspect saturn.

Moon will oppose jupiter L3 and then go to mars, so something goes wrong there via anything 3rd house related. You are also moving further into combustion too, which could cause some stress there.

I feel like the charts saying your going to have issues moving back into the previous apartment. I could be wrong though.

As mars is the most malefic planet here being out of sect, and being inconjunct saturn. I'll play around with this aspect and see if it rings true. Could your ex not be happy about you wanting to move back to your other apartment ?

spiritwoman

Yes, you got it right, he might not be happy if I go back to my apartment. I have still not told him, cause we are not in good terms at the moment.
I moved to his two days ago, and I still have the option to go back.

Chrysalis

Yes, you got it right, he might not be happy if I go back to my apartment. I have still not told him, cause we are not in good terms at the moment.
I moved to his two days ago, and I still have the option to go back.

Yes that makes perfect sense then with the 3rd related issues approaching from the opposition. So i expect when you tell him there could be some friction.

Even though mars is seprating from saturn, mars is not happy in this chart. Moon does the TOL from jup-mars in 3-4 time units/days, where moon will at this point be in mars decan, which would be him trying to stop you a little.

And moon doesn't aspect saturn until the change of signs into cancer, but this puts moon/saturn in each others detriment, so maybe the opposition brings a yes to you moving back, but then you regret it afterwards.

Chrysalis

I think if i was in your situation, and id moved in with an ex, but things were on bad terms, and i still had a chance to move back to my own place. I'd move back to my own place. At least then if things go drastically wrong between you both, then at least you have a roof over your head and your own space to have time apart.

spiritwoman

I think if i was in your situation, and id moved in with an ex, but things were on bad terms, and i still had a chance to move back to my own place. I'd move back to my own place. At least then if things go drastically wrong between you both, then at least you have a roof over your head and your own space to have time apart.

He moved out from his apartment and is not coming back