how to see if a person is genuinely good at heart?

ritz

why do i meet people who are two faced , they say something and mean something and do something else? it is so **** annoying. even though i have not done anything to deserve such behavior from them? am i not going to be able to make some nice friendships out there?

what planets and houses show friendships and the quality of whether or not someone is authentic?

thank you.

ritz

Moon (Mind), Mercury (logic,deceit, speech). Their significations, conjunctions

houses? nakshatras? what signs?

i have experienced that dual signs ( for me ) are very annoying as they change their stance every now and then, sometimes i wonder if they are just fickle minded or are they knowingly behaving like that.. and the worst is they don't even acknowledge their stand and then move on.. they simply brush it aside.

Introvert

Well...I always like to see people's charts - especially when they come into my life.

Vedic astrology is more prone to giving answers when talking about soul and karma. The more evolved a person is, the purer their planets will be in D9 Navamsa chart. D9 is a testament to what stage of soul journey we find ourselves in.

I tend to gravitate towards more evolved people, since they are less likely to show lower types of behavior...they have overcome greed, jealousy, they deal well with controlling their desires - all of which is a basis for quality human relationships.

So...to cut the story short...Look at their Navamsa chart. If they have planets in their own sign, good saturn, Sun, Venus, Moon...they will be less likely to take advantage of you or hurt you.

PS. Also, a good point is to reflect upon your behavior. Be honest with yourself, since all relations are a two way street - could you be doing something that brings about that type of behavior in people?

SoulTerra

Phew I know what you mean! I'd like to think I'm a good judge of character, but all too often I think my kindness is mistaken for weakness and negative attributes begin to come through, and I always feel a bit burned.

ritz

Well...I always like to see people's charts - especially when they come into my life.

Vedic astrology is more prone to giving answers when talking about soul and karma. The more evolved a person is, the purer their planets will be in D9 Navamsa chart. D9 is a testament to what stage of soul journey we find ourselves in.

I tend to gravitate towards more evolved people, since they are less likely to show lower types of behavior...they have overcome greed, jealousy, they deal well with controlling their desires - all of which is a basis for quality human relationships.

So...to cut the story short...Look at their Navamsa chart. If they have planets in their own sign, good saturn, Sun, Venus, Moon...they will be less likely to take advantage of you or hurt you.

PS. Also, a good point is to reflect upon your behavior. Be honest with yourself, since all relations are a two way street - could you be doing something that brings about that type of behavior in people?

thank you for your reply.

I think am just a blunt person and hence, end up speaking quite harshly to people. but i do not straight away do this, i do show patience and sensitivity at first, and still if things don't change i mostly walk away and stay, if this also doesn't work, i just end up bursting with annoyance and anger, then i simply stay away for good. this is why i don't have that many 'close' quality friends.

would you see my navamsa if possible? in some charts my navamsa chart is different than in some others. so i don't know which is more suitable or accurate. my navamsa is leo rising, mercury in 2nd house, moon rahu in 3rd house, saturn in 6th, ketu in 9th, jupiter in 10th, venus sun mars in 12th.

in some charts they show- mercury rahu in 2nd and moon in 3rd.

august 29,1987. 03:05 am. raipur, chhattisgarh.

ritz

Phew I know what you mean! I'd like to think I'm a good judge of character, but all too often I think my kindness is mistaken for weakness and negative attributes begin to come through, and I always feel a bit burned.

exactly! this is how i feel also. just because i don't show this rough and tough exterior and some attitude to people, they think am too naive or ignorant or something. but i do believe that when people have not done anything to hurt me then what possible reason could i have than not to be nice? when they begin to take advantage in anyway, i just give them back with force, that's when they get very offended and surprised. it is so exhausting.

ANUP

This is obvious.There are two basic charts to check physical appearance as well as inner nature.These are rasi chart and navamasa , dreshkon and trimisamsa charts.

What is rasi chart..its a physical chart and this shows how will individuality of a person.Whether a person will be tall,or short heighted or of a medium height..how will be his colour fair, wheatish or black and so on.How he will be behaving is seen on next level from these mentioned divisional charts like D3, D9, D30.All these three divisionals are very very important.The nature of a person will depend upon in which sign lagna,moon and sun falls in all these D charts.Giving you a hint, suppose moon is in aqu or capricorn sign in any of these charts,then a person will be having a good memory.He/she will not forget any incident,a person or anything easily.If lagna, moon and sun are situated mostly in Aqu or Capricorn signs in D3, D9 and D30 charts, that person can be revengeful because his/her unforgetable nature.Similarly if any of lagna,moon or sun is situated in cancer sign, then a person might be emotional by nature and his decisions are mostly taken emotionally.

Again if sun, then the person will be having leadership qualities and can be in govt, services.If in mars, then that person might be quiet aggresive and stubborn by nature.

A lot of advance portion is there which i am not writing here.

This is simply a tip of iceberg..!!

-Anup
kascorner.com