SATURN is sole undisputed ruler of AQUARIUS - discuss

Opal

Premium Member
What are your aspects of Uranus JupiterAsc? What is housed in Aquarius? Do you not find that your natal placements are more accurate with Aquarius being lord. For myself, even though I have no major planets in Aquarius, the entities that are there are definitely more accurately described with Uranus rather than Saturn. I am surprised that it is not obvious in your own natal.

And the house that Aquarius is in, it too is best described for my natal with Uranus not Saturn. It is not true with yourself?

Opal

Premium Member
Very true, Opal. My ascendent is Aquarius, and Uranus fits much more accurately than Saturn.

Nice to hear your opinion ElenaJ, apparently it is not up to discuss here though......apparently I should have paid attention to the title.......and seen through clairvoyance the limits, to be solely undisputedly to be discussed.........

Opal out......:sideways:

CapAquaPis

below the column headed HOUSE
SATURN IS SOLE DOMICILE RULER OF AQUARIUS :smile:

by the way

for beginners who do not know
HOUSE = DOMICILE
i.e.
House is aka Domicile

NA6KoNM.png

anyone got a table illustrating differently - post it

I have Saturn as my sign ruler, also a day ruler or if you go by AM/PM, the planet Mercury is my hour ruler. Venus rules 19-20' Aquarius (Moon sign), Jupiter for 25-26' or Mars in 26' Aquarius (Sun sign). I'm under the influence of all the classic or traditional astrological planets. This can explain my issues in my life like (mild) autism, genderfluidity (I'm biologically male and hetero), lack of financial success (I wasn't born in the lower-middle class) and racial-ethnic identity (partial Native American ancestry). To see the world halfway full...and empty. A malefic like Saturn is my dominant planet as an Aquarius sun/moon.

david starling

NOTHING concerning astrology is beyond dispute. Including whether ANYTHING astrological is "undisputed".
That's one of the great things about astrology: Everyone is entitled to their own, personal opinion. Unless, of course someone would care to dispute THAT. :biggrin:

ynnest

NOTHING concerning astrology is beyond dispute. Including whether ANYTHING astrological is "undisputed".
That's one of the great things about astrology: Everyone is entitled to their own, personal opinion. Unless, of course someone would care to dispute THAT. :biggrin:

Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion but some opinions within the context/system of a upside down world that creates the standards of what is considered common sense from a non common sense viewpoint judges true/real common sense as non common sense and non common sense as common sense unto infinitum until people realize that non common sense is non common sense and that common sense is common sense.

And such.

Y

david starling

Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion but some opinions within the context/system of a upside down world that creates the standards of what is considered common sense from a non common sense viewpoint judges true/real common sense as non common sense and non common sense as common sense unto infinitum until people realize that non common sense is non common sense and that common sense is common sense.

And such.

Y

Nothing common about common sense. :biggrin: