Are we over?

CBEE925

Hi Forum,

I would like to know if my boyfriend and I will reconcile. We’ve been apart awhile now and have seen each other in public a few times.

I ran into him in July and he hugged and kissed me hello and stared longingly into my eyes. I thought we were going to reconcile then, but nothing happened.

Saw him yesterday and he gave me a big smile and waved.

This is tearing at my heart strings big time and I don’t know what to do anymore

Thanks
Claire

CBEE925

Sorry, I was on my phone and was having trouble uploading chart. It's attached now.

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_it_over_hr.57912.365824.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_it_over_hr.57912.365824.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 70

waybread

I think the relationship is over. You are symbolized by Mars, he's Venus. Venus is separating from Mars. The moon is void-of-the-course, suggesting that your current situation is unlikely to change.

Time to move on??

RisingSag

I think the relationship is over. You are symbolized by Mars, he's Venus. Venus is separating from Mars. The moon is void-of-the-course, suggesting that your current situation is unlikely to change.

Time to move on??

Normally I'd agree, but I have to point out that the part of fortune is cazimi to the sun!! 2 min to a perfect conjunction! I wonder if that means something big?

Without the part of fortune aspect, your significators would be combust the sun, which is no good. I don't know if the pof has enough power to make this a positive horary chart.
Good luck!

CBEE925

I’ve been reading about Cazimi lately and how lucky it is to have this aspect in a chart. Not familiar enough though to know if it is positive in this chart.

rafaella

Hi Forum,

I would like to know if my boyfriend and I will reconcile. We’ve been apart awhile now and have seen each other in public a few times.

I ran into him in July and he hugged and kissed me hello and stared longingly into my eyes. I thought we were going to reconcile then, but nothing happened.

Saw him yesterday and he gave me a big smile and waved.

This is tearing at my heart strings big time and I don’t know what to do anymore

Thanks
Claire

Do you have another man seeking your attention? Sun is applying to Mars. Moon applies to Sun after sign change.

BTW PoF cazimi is useless... only look to Moon or significator cazimi.

CBEE925

Do you have another man seeking your attention? Sun is applying to Mars. Moon applies to Sun after sign change.

BTW PoF cazimi is useless... only look to Moon or significator cazimi.

Hi Rafaela-yes, there is another man interested in going out with me. Haven’t been out with him yet though. I was considering it, but am confused over my ex. Thank you

rafaella

Hi Rafaela-yes, there is another man interested in going out with me. Haven’t been out with him yet though. I was considering it, but am confused over my ex. Thank you

I think you'll decide to give the new man a go... the ex seems to be out. He seems to not be in best place to be in a relationship -Venus in fall. No aspects and no COL to bring this together. Moon void.

CBEE925

I think you'll decide to give the new man a go... the ex seems to be out. He seems to not be in best place to be in a relationship -Venus in fall. No aspects and no COL to bring this together. Moon void.

Yes, I don’t know what is up with my ex. Tried talking to him, but he hasn’t budged. Thanks for your insight

ElenaJ

Yes, I don’t know what is up with my ex. Tried talking to him, but he hasn’t budged. Thanks for your insight

Moon not making any aspects would indicate noting will be happening in the relationship.
Venus (he) has left the conjunction with mars (you) and both of you are headed towards Uranus, freedom-loving and separative, and ruler of the 4th of end-of-the-matter, as well as the 7th of the relationship itself.
You are both in the same sign, mutually moving towards Uranus, as well as mars near part of fortune all say you are still friendly, and it happened and ended for the best.

CBEE925

Moon not making any aspects would indicate noting will be happening in the relationship.
Venus (he) has left the conjunction with mars (you) and both of you are headed towards Uranus, freedom-loving and separative, and ruler of the 4th of end-of-the-matter, as well as the 7th of the relationship itself.
You are both in the same sign, mutually moving towards Uranus, as well as mars near part of fortune all say you are still friendly, and it happened and ended for the best.

Hi Elena,

Thank you for your reading.

Someone in another forum told me my chart was invalid and shouldn’t be read because the moon was VOC. What is your opinion on this?

Thanks

ElenaJ

Hi Elena,

Thank you for your reading.

Someone in another forum told me my chart was invalid and shouldn’t be read because the moon was VOC. What is your opinion on this?

Thanks

The moon is void of course in the chart, but rather than indicating it should not be read, in this case I would tend to think it refers to the question about the relationship literally "not going anywhere".

waybread

Olivia Barclay, one of the astrologers who reintroduced horary to modern astrology, said to discard charts with a VOC moon. (Meaning it has perfected and past its last in-sign aspect.) Today most astrologers would read such a chart but just read it as meaning that the present situation is unlikely to change. If the moon is ready to make an out-of-sign aspect within 1-2 degrees; or if the moon is in Sagittarius, Pisces, or Taurus, (maybe Cancer, I forget) William Lilly said that it mitigates the VOC effect and action can proceed.

Note that sometimes we do not want the present situation to change. (For example, "Do I have cancer?")

CBEE925

Olivia Barclay, one of the astrologers who reintroduced horary to modern astrology, said to discard charts with a VOC moon. (Meaning it has perfected and past its last in-sign aspect.) Today most astrologers would read such a chart but just read it as meaning that the present situation is unlikely to change. If the moon is ready to make an out-of-sign aspect within 1-2 degrees; or if the moon is in Sagittarius, Pisces, or Taurus, (maybe Cancer, I forget) William Lilly said that it mitigates the VOC effect and action can proceed.

Note that sometimes we do not want the present situation to change. (For example, "Do I have cancer?")

Very interesting indeed Waybread. The moon in this chart is in late degrees Gemini almost in Cancer.....I’ve been doing some research of the Mansions of the Moon and in this chart, the moon is in the 7th mansion or Al Dira. This is supposed to be a beneficial placement for lovers!

ElenaJ

I think the most common interpretation today is that the chart with a VOC moon can be read, but that in general nothing will come of the matter of the question.

Erickaf

You two are both trine Uranus, hence you both are moving on and will be looking forward to new things and maybe new partnerships, as Uranus is in his 7th. Moon will enter Cancer, I think you will feel better and get over him.

CBEE925

You two are both trine Uranus, hence you both are moving on and will be looking forward to new things and maybe new partnerships, as Uranus is in his 7th. Moon will enter Cancer, I think you will feel better and get over him.

Well, that seems promising ❤️Need to get over this pain

ellie04

Why don't you try going out with the new guy rather than pining for your ex? In reality you said you've tried talking to him but he hasn't budged. Your chart also shows that likely nothing's gonna happen (your main sigs separating and Moon void; Uranus also on DSC).

Anyway, Horary only shows what's gonna happen in the near future. It doesn't show a lifetime, so for now maybe you and your ex are over but you may not be forever over, yet it doesn't mean that you should sit around waiting for him. Moon here is also your co-significator representing your feelings. Looks to me your feelings will change soon for the better, so cheer up!

Erickaf

I saw this on a facebook horary group. It reminded me of the original posters many charts of her bf.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190829-085507.jpg
    Screenshot_20190829-085507.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 36