Life advice, need help

Beigecoffee

I decided to open this topic and ask for help. I have family problems. My parents cannot accept who I am, my mother is dominant, she makes decisions for me, she always thinks she knows the best, and she is my biggest restriction in this life. A year ago I told them about my real sexuality, and then the horror started. They control my going outs, haven't seen friends for awhile, and I'm at home all the time, waiting for my life to start. They are so selfish, they think about what will others say about me if they find out, they want me to marry a girl and have kids etc. I'm a law student, but I don't find myself in Law. I have a guy abroad waiting for me to come, and we are planning to do it next year (February or March). I want to ask you, should I leave my family and start a new life, but I need to mention that in that case, I will lose my family. It's so hard decision. Also, I wanted to ask you about my future career. I'm into astrology (do I have psychic ability?), anthropology, classical studies or maybe literature. So what is the best choice for me in life? And will I have enough money for myself? Thank you.

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

teardust22

I decided to open this topic and ask for help. I have family problems. My parents cannot accept who I am, my mother is dominant, she makes decisions for me, she always thinks she knows the best, and she is my biggest restriction in this life. A year ago I told them about my real sexuality, and then the horror started. They control my going outs, haven't seen friends for awhile, and I'm at home all the time, waiting for my life to start. They are so selfish, they think about what will others say about me if they find out, they want me to marry a girl and have kids etc. I'm a law student, but I don't find myself in Law. I have a guy abroad waiting for me to come, and we are planning to do it next year (February or March). I want to ask you, should I leave my family and start a new life, but I need to mention that in that case, I will lose my family. It's so hard decision. Also, I wanted to ask you about my future career. I'm into astrology (do I have psychic ability?), anthropology, classical studies or maybe literature. So what is the best choice for me in life? And will I have enough money for myself? Thank you.

T.T I accidentally deleted. Your fourth house is in aquarius which is clear that you don't fit in your family my forth house is in saggitarius. You strive freedom. I think you should free yourself. It's also square your moon, Mars, saturn pluto if I remember. Your second house is in saggitarius luck is in your hands when you make money. (Jupiter) 10th house in leo get a job that make you shine and thrive. If you're interested in astrology become an astrologer and help people. :) This is just brief.

Last edited:

Beigecoffee

T.T I accidentally deleted. Your fourth house is in aquarius which is clear that you don't fit in your family my forth house is in saggitarius. You strive freedom. I think you should free yourself. It's also square your moon, Mars, saturn pluto if I remember. Your second house is in saggitarius luck is in your hands when you make money. (Jupiter) 10th house in leo get a job that make you shine and thrive. If you're interested in astrology become an astrologer and help people. :) This is just brief.

Well, I will try to free myself. It won't be easy. But "freeing" is basically the right word to use. I'm stuck in this family for 22 years. Can't take it anymore. Haha. I'm a newbie astrologist, but I was thinking to start a course or even a degree. But I'll do it when I leave. :)

fifteen

The synastry chart you posted in another thread, indicates a fated meeting with the person you are interested in.

The Saturn Chiron square in this synastry, and the fact that Saturn is squaring Chiron until November, says to me that your desire to break free is strong because of this pull, but that you lack the confidence to take a leap of faith. The person that asked you to come over, his Saturn is reflecting this situation by squaring Chiron in the 11th, feeling alienated, and your healing is found in reconciliation. I am fairly sure this is a karmic relationship. You probably know him from a previous life.

Now, Saturn being as we know him, :joyful:, this can mean a couple of things. It is either testing your capabilities to overcome something, or it is testing how far you willing to go to get what you want. Another scenario might be that the current square is blocking you.

My intuition tells me that this person you want to meet, is a fated event. And that it will happen, regardless. Whether that be positive or negative, I do not know. Listen to your intuition.

Meeting him next year is good. In the mean time, try to sit the energy out. The Saturn Chiron square ends in November.

waybread

I think it would be helpful to set some goals in life, then go after what you really want, not what you think you have to settle for.

For example, you cannot let your family blight your chance for happiness. You can tell your family that you love them, that you will always speak to them, but that you must live your own life. With your moon in the 7th house, I think you have a lot of love for your mother, but obviously a young man needs to break away and become his own person.

If you have psychic ability, I think you would know if by now. What do you think?

Taking a course in astrology seems like a good idea. Or read as much as you can. Then start reading charts for people on on-line forums like this one. See how you get on. Learn if you can make any money at it.

Law seems like a reasonable career, based upon your chart. If it doesn't "sing" for you, however, and you are planning to emigrate, it might not be ideal to finish a law degree in Serbia, if that is where you live and where you would get your law degree. If you do think a law degree would be an asset in some other career, it might not hurt to get it. But this might be several more years out of your life.

The other fields you mention are a great way to get a general education, but they do not offer a lot of employment opportunities.

Your money house (#2) looks to be in good shape. This is where your sun lives. The second house also rules material possessions, so I am wondering if you've thought of running an import business for artistic objects or jewelry, an art gallery,or a book shop.

Beigecoffee

The synastry chart you posted in another thread, indicates a fated meeting with the person you are interested in.

The Saturn Chiron square in this synastry, and the fact that Saturn is squaring Chiron until November, says to me that your desire to break free is strong because of this pull, but that you lack the confidence to take a leap of faith. The person that asked you to come over, his Saturn is reflecting this situation by squaring Chiron in the 11th, feeling alienated, and your healing is found in reconciliation. I am fairly sure this is a karmic relationship. You probably know him from a previous life.

Now, Saturn being as we know him, :joyful:, this can mean a couple of things. It is either testing your capabilities to overcome something, or it is testing how far you willing to go to get what you want. Another scenario might be that the current square is blocking you.

My intuition tells me that this person you want to meet, is a fated event. And that it will happen, regardless. Whether that be positive or negative, I do not know. Listen to your intuition.

Meeting him next year is good. In the mean time, try to sit the energy out. The Saturn Chiron square ends in November.

Thanks for a comment :). It is fated, our meeting was so stupid but we stayed in contact. He has a strong feeling and will that he needs to help me, and I have a feeling that life with him will be awesome. Even though I believe him and he did beautiful things for me, I feel unsafe in this period. I need to give up everything and go, it is hard, but I think I need more time, I'm afraid of parents' reaction, because they use force a lot and love revenge. I don't see them as my parents anymore. My mother was 'center of my Universe' in my childhood, and now I lost emotions for her, and I'm asking myself why me. I need to realize there is life without them, but I'm scared I won't have enough money etc, I have lilith conjunct my Moon in Taurus in 7th. I guess that's the reason.

Beigecoffee

I think it would be helpful to set some goals in life, then go after what you really want, not what you think you have to settle for.

For example, you cannot let your family blight your chance for happiness. You can tell your family that you love them, that you will always speak to them, but that you must live your own life. With your moon in the 7th house, I think you have a lot of love for your mother, but obviously a young man needs to break away and become his own person.

If you have psychic ability, I think you would know if by now. What do you think?

Taking a course in astrology seems like a good idea. Or read as much as you can. Then start reading charts for people on on-line forums like this one. See how you get on. Learn if you can make any money at it.

Law seems like a reasonable career, based upon your chart. If it doesn't "sing" for you, however, and you are planning to emigrate, it might not be ideal to finish a law degree in Serbia, if that is where you live and where you would get your law degree. If you do think a law degree would be an asset in some other career, it might not hurt to get it. But this might be several more years out of your life.

The other fields you mention are a great way to get a general education, but they do not offer a lot of employment opportunities.

Your money house (#2) looks to be in good shape. This is where your sun lives. The second house also rules material possessions, so I am wondering if you've thought of running an import business for artistic objects or jewelry, an art gallery,or a book shop.

I was always an artist. I finished high music school here, and after that took a law degree which was more a decision of my mother. Having a shop like that would be awesome for me, thank you for the advice. Law is so materialistic thing for me, I like art and spirituality. I think I have psychic abilities, I just need to learn to use them. I'm thinking about starting life from scratch. New degree abroad, new job, new country etc. I will do that next year. :) Btw bookshop is something I've thought about, and it's amazing!