Libra Ascendants is this you?

I think people with Libra ascendant like to laugh a lot! Whenever they're on the phone or like out of nervousness they laugh.They introduce themselves laughing slot.

Cassiopeia

I have Libra ASC and I like to laugh a lot. But when I introduce myself I am very reserved (Got Pluto in the first house), I need time to warm up and then I start to be more fun around the person... I need quite a lot of time to warm up, but it's definitely that Pluto adding this layer.:smile:

aquarius7000

I have Libra ASC and I like to laugh a lot. But when I introduce myself I am very reserved (Got Pluto in the first house), I need time to warm up and then I start to be more fun around the person... I need quite a lot of time to warm up, but it's definitely that Pluto adding this layer.:smile:
Is your Venus in an aspect to Saturn or the Moon? Which sign is your Moon in.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes I like to laugh. When I introduce myself I can laugh and be all smiles but depends on where and with who. Depending on the energy at the time I can be really serious Saturn first house or very offish Pluto first house. When I’m laughing and being jolly that’s the Jupiter me. Depends on energy around me.
I’ve been told as a child I was a giggly child.

I think placement of Venus counts for a lot. Or what’s in the 3rd house

aquarius7000

Yes I like to laugh. When I introduce myself I can laugh and be all smiles but depends on where and with who. Depending on the energy at the time I can be really serious Saturn first house or very offish Pluto first house. When I’m laughing and being jolly that’s the Jupiter me. Depends on energy around me.
I’ve been told as a child I was a giggly child.

I think placement of Venus counts for a lot. Or what’s in the 3rd house
Leo Moon makes one jolly-natured and fun-loving, sort of child like.

or1000

I think people with Libra ascendant like to laugh a lot! Whenever they're on the phone or like out of nervousness they laugh.They introduce themselves laughing slot.

Libra ascendant too and yes I think it’s a libra asc thing to be bubbly and smiley. I recognise them through this sometimes. Also good to look at your venus sign in general

There is something to be said about people with Pluto in the first house. They won't wait for someone to do what they want to have done for them if they can do it themselves. Does this sound too broad of a trait to indentify with Pluto in the house of self?

cloud33

No. I am Libra ascendant with Uranus conjunct. I think I have a bit of a resting ***** face, often I am told to smile, or people are commenting on my nervousness.

I have lots of Libra in my chart, but its in my 12th house which I believe makes its hard to see ?

For a long time I thought I was a Scorpio rising (clocks went forward when I was born) I attract a lot of Scorpio people, last significant relationship was with a Scorpio sun. I am generally quite reserved and quiet, so the Libra stuff doesn't always jibe with me. I like people, but I am no social butterfly.

It's only for the fact that people seem to assume I am very innocent, naïve and weird (despite attempts to hide (12th house Uranus) ! lots of Pisces placements too, that makes me think I am Libra rising, alongside a professional astrology reading that seemed to fit the Libra Ascendant.

So no I don't fit the mould of Libra ascendant - laughing, bubbly and smiley. I feel like that sometimes on the inside, but my outer appearance tells a different story.

wan

My brother is a Libra ascendant. I dont know how he acts around strangers but I know that his friends and associates consider him to be a very friendly person. Not in a forceful way or anything. And apparently his friends mean a lot to him. More than we do, lol.

multiple

Account Closed
I don't have a libra asc, but do have an air asc and venus conjunct it. I wouldn't say I laugh a lot, humour is more deadpan with me. i'm not very bubbly either and I have to remember to smile when greeting people lol. nice username btw. :)

aquarius7000

No aspect between Venus and Saturn & Moon. My Moon is in Virgo. I'm curious to know why you ask? :smile:
Since you said the foll.

I have Libra ASC and I like to laugh a lot. But when I introduce myself I am very reserved (Got Pluto in the first house), I need time to warm up and then I start to be more fun around the person... I need quite a lot of time to warm up, but it's definitely that Pluto adding this layer.

I don't think that is Pluto alone. I haven't seen your chart, but I am pretty sure that is not just Pluto.

OuterPlanets89

This is definitely a Libra ASC thing. It's a way of cutting tension when meeting or hanging out with new people. I feel that many of the others that do this too are often Libra risings too, which is not something I realized until recently (my little brother is the other Libra rising in the family, and he's the only other one who helps me "lighten the mood" when the family gets together). I guess Gemini and Leo risings sometimes do as well, but they're more dependent on other placements.

The funny thing is that even if Libras seem like they're not socially anxious, they often are -- it's just that their Cardinal energy takes control in times like that, guiding the energy in the group to somewhere more positive or constructive (if they're evolved).

But I will say that transiting Pluto in Capricorn has been square my Libra ASC for the past 1.5 years, and the light Libra charm has been much more difficult to access (as well as Saturn also transiting over recently).

Cassiopeia

There is something to be said about people with Pluto in the first house. They won't wait for someone to do what they want to have done for them if they can do it themselves. Does this sound too broad of a trait to indentify with Pluto in the house of self?

Sorry for the late reply :smile:
In my case yes, I don't wait for someone to do what I want to have done for myself if they can do it myself. But I am a Virgo Sun and I think this is more my Virgo, not my Pluto :smile: