My mother (astrologer) says my birth chart is worst she has ever come across

brightceci

You have Saturn in your 4h, totally explain why your mom is a negative influence to you! Saturn in 4h often indicates you mom or your childhood home influence is a controlling, restricted one. Your chart has a lot of good aspects.

Dirius

My mother yesterday told me that she read my chart and said it was horrible and I am just doomed for life. She said it was one of the worst charts she has ever looked at. She always says I have bad luck following me and I am not in my right mind. She said something significantly bad will happen to me around age of 40 and that my life after 40 will be miserable and that she cannot even describe it. I am only 17 and I am about to enter college and this is really scaring me. I can't stop crying and I don't understand what bad I have ever done to deserve this in my life.

Edit: She also said I have no talent in arts such as acting and my life would be ruined and i will be miserable all my life if i tried to pursue acting.

I am really scared. Please help me.

Your mother is half right, but seems to be exagerating things quite a bit so you don't choose acting over medicine.

Yes, there are bad placements in your chart. Just as there are bad plcements on the charts of most people on the planet. Very few people have "perfect" charts with no problems. But nothing out of the ordinary. To give you some peace of mind, using full sign houses, your main Luminary is angular, and your ASC ruler is in the 5th house, which is favourable. There are other favourable placements too.

I don't think your life after 40 will be miserable, as she stated. Besides astrologers can't really tell that specific how badly it can be. I presume your mother is trying to scare you into abandoning an artistic pursuit, more than anything else. She may be right on that though.

There is a diference between being "skilled" at something, and actually succeding on it career-wise. If you like acting you can join small theater groups for the enjoyment, yet you do not have to make your living out of it.

Last edited:

missindia

In Sidereal she has Moon, Venus, Mars and Saturn debilitated. Probably has something to do with that.

I asked her today and she said its because of having so many debilitated planets. She said the people she knows only have around 2 planets debilitated but they still are suffering a lot. She said I would be fine until Venus mahadasha is over but since all the next mahadashas are ruled by debilitated planets, she thinks it would be a bad time for me.

muchacho

I asked her today and she said its because of having so many debilitated planets. She said the people she knows only have around 2 planets debilitated but they still are suffering a lot. She said I would be fine until Venus mahadasha is over but since all the next mahadashas are ruled by debilitated planets, she thinks it would be a bad time for me.
In terms of Shadbala count, the strength of your Venus is well above average, your 7th Lord Mercury is also sufficiently strong and your Jupiter is well above average, too. Ask her to look for Neechabhanga Raja yogas in the Lagna chart and in the Chandra Lagna chart! Let's see if that changes her prediction. :wink:

Also, the Dashas just indicate a general trend. Actual significant events are indicated by transits. Which means even though your current Mahadasha and/or Antardasha may not look so good, there can be very beneficial transits at that time and so things would actually go well for you even though trouble is predicted. And let's not forget the power of your own mind that can turn a very challenging period into golden opportunities or a very promising period into a mess. There's always a whole bunch of factors involved. Only few of them are astrological.

Last edited: