Thread: Composite chart
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2019, 10:53 PM
Banned

Re: Composite chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosar View Post
Thank you, rahu! I will keep my eyes open

Black Moon Lilith is also conjunct Uranus/Neptune/North Node and square Mars, not sure why it's not on the chart. Does it mean the relationship could be dangerous for him in any way/ make him obsessive?

Also, he broke up with his ex less than a week after we met. Could Mars square Neptune indicate it? As in, lies, cheating, etc.

As for Jupiter square Pluto, I'd say my personal ambitions are the problem, at the moment I'm not ready to leave the country I'm living in and go back home.

Black Moon Lilith is also conjunct Uranus/Neptune/North Node and square Mars, not sure why it's not on the chart. Does it mean the relationship could be dangerous for him in any way/ make him obsessive?
I don't think this would make him obsessive, thought it would deepen and feelings you and he have. it might be a problem if you felt this was a uniting feeling , as the divisive or independent feelings are unlikely to be over rode

Also, he broke up with his ex less than a week after we met. Could Mars square Neptune indicate it? As in, lies, cheating, etc.

yes that is likely. I assume you just recently met him as I mentioned the energies around this composite right now are very duplistic.
rahu

Last edited by rahu; 01-31-2019 at 10:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
rosar (02-11-2019)