Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
My fear is he is an undercover narcissistic and playing with my head and playing games. I would put up a horary however if ppl read this they will be biased

Ukpoohbear

My fear is he is an undercover narcissistic and playing with my head and playing games. I would put up a horary however if ppl read this they will be biased

That’s a very specific fear. Can’t you date him and suss him out? I dated a guy like that but fortunately for me he couldn’t keep up the facade and his mask slipped very early on. Was still horrible though.

Hkk

Account Closed
That’s a very specific fear. Can’t you date him and suss him out? I dated a guy like that but fortunately for me he couldn’t keep up the facade and his mask slipped very early on. Was still horrible though.

I know what your saying U.K. but it goes deeper than that. Other things are in the way which I can’t go through right now. However there is a fear. It’s my own issue but I won’t be able to do that. So really talking this through I don’t know why I want him to call me or text me. Either way it’s wasting both my time and his time.

Ukpoohbear

Ewwww I’ve been in a narcissistic situation and never again. No thank you! I see it miles away and see it coming. They see me coming too but I flick it away.
Good on you. Women can be the worst ones especially manager types and I use the word manager very loosely. They like to call themselves leaders and they are nowhere near.
Have u thought about teaching others what you know. E.g if you have experience in retail you have one 2 one sessions with adults where u teach them customer service etc. You have a curriculum and go by it. It’s easy going, no boss on your back and you meet ppl?

Teaching others customer service? I don’t think I could do that. It’s not something which can be taught except to tell them to get a job in customer service lol. I have applied for an admin job and hopefully I get it and hopefully I’ll be a teacher in a couple of years so that’s my plan. No get rich quick schemes or teaching people their abc’s for me, I like the hard road. Wait, as a teacher I will be teaching abc’s 🙈🙊

Ukpoohbear

I fully agree with what Passiflora said, he respected your boundaries but still checked in on you. Ask him if he would mind being friends with no pressure or expectations.

Hkk

Account Closed
Teaching others customer service? I don’t think I could do that. It’s not something which can be taught except to tell them to get a job in customer service lol. I have applied for an admin job and hopefully I get it and hopefully I’ll be a teacher in a couple of years so that’s my plan. No get rich quick schemes or teaching people their abc’s for me, I like the hard road. Wait, as a teacher I will be teaching abc’s 🙈🙊

What I meant was it’s a job where they are in that role already and doing say a qualification for that role. Like an apprenticeship and you guide them thru the qualification. It could be in admin. Business admin etc. It’s so they gain the qual as well as the experience. Adult education. Just a thought anyway ........

Hkk

Account Closed
If he contacts me I will be less cold but I won’t contact him. If he doesn’t then it’s not meant to be so that’s it 🤷🏻*♀️

Ukpoohbear

What’s your views on tantric sex? Because I’ve been celibate for a year I think it was a way of creating strong boundaries with myself, getting my power back. Now I want to connect ok a deeper level, be present. Be passionate.

It sounds like some self love is what you need. Sit down at a mirror and look at yourself and talk to yourself and love yourself.

Then some chakra meditations like a root chakra blockage. Just meditate and imagine heat in that area.

Ukpoohbear

We are strong, powerful, divine feminine women and we will love ourselves with the power of both darkness and light! We will love our fears we will love our flaws we will look ourselves in the eyes in the mirror and love every fear and wrinkle.

Ukpoohbear

I don't much about it either. The angle I'm coming at it from is the angle of self-love and in my view you don't need to read anything to know about something. It all starts from within. Develop a relationship with yourself. This time of lockdown is the perfect time to not run away from yourself any longer and it teaches us life is short. Start an inner journey. Google about chakra meditations and start a relationship with yourself. Now is the perfect time to do it really. Corona has taught us to focus on what we need and not what we want. But I want my man and nothing will stop me even if I know better.

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't much about it either. The angle I'm coming at it from is the angle of self-love and in my view you don't need to read anything to know about something. It all starts from within. Develop a relationship with yourself. This time of lockdown is the perfect time to not run away from yourself any longer and it teaches us life is short. Start an inner journey. Google about chakra meditations and start a relationship with yourself. Now is the perfect time to do it really. Corona has taught us to focus on what we need and not what we want. But I want my man and nothing will stop me even if I know better.

Lol you go for it. You know what you want!
Yes I will look at this. I was gonna say I don’t know where my chakra is. Will look it up and find how to do it and get some soothing music on. Sounds like a soothing music type of activity 😊😇

Ukpoohbear

Lol you go for it. You know what you want!
Yes I will look at this. I was gonna say I don’t know where my chakra is. Will look it up and find how to do it and get some soothing music on. Sounds like a soothing music type of activity 😊😇

Yes the root chakra is the red one and is about our shadow fears and sexual fears. It is recommended you meditate and journal about what feelings come up which could be quite intense.

I did a solar plexus meditation because I have anxiety and I focussed on imagining sunlight warming that area up.

I did have distance healing done as a freebie and thought about paying for more sessions until someone reminded me solar plexus is about owning your own power and everything you need you can do yourself.

Last edited: