View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2018, 03:32 AM

Re: Just a question (Sat-Nep-Ura-Plu)

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
We learn to make peace with the outer planets as we grow and mature. The outers are not here to mess with you in a malicious way. It is about growth and evolution.

As you say, You had to learn how to shut the door to negative people that Neptune attracts to you. But there can also be positive Neptunian people and positive Neptunian opportunities. And as we mature we learn how to open our doors to the right one, and keep away from the lying deceitful ones.

You do not have to close the door to everyone, just because of quincunxes or hard transits. A lovely man can enter your life, even during a rough Neptune transit. Check out his synastry with you. Do a background check and check his references. Do not deny any future love opportunities just because there are generational planets squaring your chart.
Thank you very much.

You're right, Neptune doesn't always facilitate meet toxic people, the problem is that now he is very entertained with my sun, mercury, jupiter, saturn and pluto. I feel like George Clooney's ship accelerating and being crushed, again and again in an endless cycle. Saturn, Pluto and Uranus also have me on my knees. Also, my progressed planets are hell. My directions are bad news, and my solar and lunar revolutions don't help.

Pluto and Saturn go to square to my nodes, I will feel blessed if it's my end. I know they both kill, that's why I have my faith on it. because I don't want to live the next fifteen years. Everything I've read announces psychological and emotional catastrophes. I no longer have strength.

Thanks for reading.