Careers for the Sagittarius-Influenced

sibylline

Just checking in to say emphatically, "NO" to all of the above guesses. Two more. I want to give CT a chance so don't guess a billion.

Also, perhaps it would be helpful to analyze the chart a little. What sort of person would be indicated by such a chart? Doing this could lead you to your answer. I can't give any real hints. Actually, the chart is the biggest hint.

Well it doesn't count as a win for you, but it counts as a loss haha

LMBO.

AppLeo, there are still several. You'll get one, I know.

AppLeo

Just checking in to say emphatically, "NO" to all of the above guesses. Two more. I want to give CT a chance so don't guess a billion.

Also, perhaps it would be helpful to analyze the chart a little. What sort of person would be indicated by such a chart? Doing this could lead you to your answer. I can't give any real hints. Actually, the chart is the biggest hint.

LMBO.

AppLeo, there are still several. You'll get one, I know.

Hmmm... :annoyed:

You say this person has an Earth career, YET they have no Earth placements. So I'm like lost on this one.

sibylline

The chart is post #214. Hopefully that came out right because I'm mobile.

Yes, the Earth chart was the real estate agent with Moon and Saturn in Capricorn ruling the MC and conjunct the ASC ruler, and Jupiter in Taurus disposing the Sag planets in the 7th house of partnerships.

AppLeo

The chart is post #214. Hopefully that came out right because I'm mobile.

Yes, the Earth chart was the real estate agent with Moon and Saturn in Capricorn ruling the MC and conjunct the ASC ruler, and Jupiter in Taurus disposing the Sag planets in the 7th house of partnerships.

The chart on that post has LITERALLY no Earth placements.

sibylline

AppLeo, let me clarify again. The Earth chart was the one Bluebell correctly identified as belonging to a real estate agent.

I'm well aware the chart I just linked to has no Earth, after all I speak to the owner of the chart on a regular basis. It is not an Earth chart -- clearly a Jupiterian one, and his career is as well.

AppLeo

AppLeo, let me clarify again. The Earth chart was the one Bluebell correctly identified as belonging to a real estate agent.

I'm well aware the chart I just linked to has no Earth, after all I speak to the owner of the chart on a regular basis. It is not an Earth chart -- clearly a Jupiterian one, and his career is as well.

Ohhh... :L

conspiracy theorist

- MC ruler in 9 conjunct Mercury
- Sagittarius planets located in 10
- ASC ruler in 6
- Dispositor of Sagittarius planets in Pisces 1st house/2nd sign

Are we looking at a pastor or priest?

ukdesifem

Jack of all trades, master of...?

A thread to discuss career paths of those with major Sagittarius placements. Post charts, ask questions, and add any plans or ideas you may have.

Depends on the nature of the influence.

Sag is about energy and in pervasive ways. So being adventurous, boisterous, risk-taking, journeying, and seeking truth. It's unlike Aries (energy in directness/force) or Leo (energy in pride/determination).

One has to see which aspects or planets are affected, such as the MC, Sun, Jupiter, and all of the houses.

Superficially, Sag. careers are the clergy, scientists, philosophers, explorers/adventurers, and politicians. So the late Steve Irwin may have had Sag influence, or if not, is representative of Sag. traits (Austin Stevens is a living example).

sibylline

You all have the biggest hint in the world -- his natal chart. His chart is such that if I add any hints I'd just be giving it away.