Warriors 73-9 best in history of the NBA

rahu

Banned
the composite of the starting 5 Curry, Thompson, Iguodala,
Green and Bogut are the best starting 5 in NBA history. they are noted for playing with energy and ball movement, record breaking shooting by curry and Thompson, camaraderie and playing with joy.

the composite chart starts with Jupiter conjunct the node which would be expected as the node is often found with players who can get into the "Zone". venus is sextile to Jupiter/node ,giving the joy and camaraderie and the contagious shooting.

eris is square to juno which shows the social cohesi0n and the "family" aura of this team. they are sincere concerned about each other which is also shown by sedan square to psyche.

mercury conjunct to eros gives the positive attitude and joy that allows them to come back from the deepest deficit.
the mars/Neptune conjunction square the node,with Neptune exact square to a few arc minutes to the node, gives the magical abilities that infuse all the players. on any given day all the players can make unbelievable shots, passes and defensive moves.

Attachments

• astro_681gw_1767_1773_wcurryg_wthompsong_9703_17133.jpg
    astro_681gw_1767_1773_wcurryg_wthompsong_9703_17133.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Best in history. Could you imagine if they had a center other than Bogut? They could have gone 82-0. Lol That's alright maybe he is a big part of the morale aspect. ;)

Last edited:

SapSac

An Aquarius lineup, they are truly playing for the people. Go dubs. How did you figure OK for the birth town?

giphy.gif

rahu

Banned
after making history and winning 73 games, the warriors broke up the team that accomplished this ,to add another super star,kevin Durant.
last night in the first game of the season that warriors were blown out 129 -100 by san Antonio who are supposed to be in a rebuilding year.

last year the warrior won because of the team chemistry, but like in all professional sports, the Suits upstairs now think they can run the team.

in retrospect if seems totally insane to breakup up a team that won 73 games, just to bring in another super star.

rahu

rahu

Banned
this is amazing..... the residence trolls have altered and shortened this thread..... WTF. the trolls are out to erase any insights to the node. I know this because about 6 month I received a PM from someone interested in sports prediction. at that time a sent him here and he got back to me and references clay Thompson's 37 point quarter. now all reference has been deleted. obviously because I made the point that clay had a Pluto square to the node . the demon kabalists are intent in keeping the importance of the node under wraps so they can continue to use their black magic and keep enslaving the world.
how sick is this that even sports reports are being deleted.
https://www.si.com/nba/2015/01/24/klay-thompson-nba-record-37-points-one-quarter-warriors-kings

January 23, 2015
Klay Thompson set an NBA record for points in a quarter by scoring 37 points in the third quarter during Golden State's 126-101 home victory over Sacramento on Friday

clay has pluto square to his sun/node conjunction. And his named asteroid is opposed to pluto the sun/node gives the athlete the feeling of being in the "zone" and pluto gives his ability to unconsciously concentrate and hit shots as no one else in nba history has .

on jan 24 2015, transiting mercury was exactly conjunct his north node. this is one of the aspects that have him his nba record shooting night. and on 1/24 transiting pluto was square to the transiting node/Uranus conjunction. this must have set up a resonance pattern with his natal pluto/node square.
in addition the pluto/node midpoint on 1/24 was conjunct the transitting nessus which had to had to his deadly accuracy.in addition on 1/24/15,klay's asteroid was exactly conjunct his natal mercury.this aspect ties in with the transiting mercury conjunct his natal node,mentioned above.

mercury relates to mental abilities and nervous reflexes, so combine with the unconscious concentration(zone) of pluto, klay had a record shooting night.

Klay Thompson ties NBA record by hitting 10 straight 3-pointers against the Lakers
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ecord-10-straight-made-3-pointers/2641910002/

on jan21 2019 in los angeles., klay tie the record of 10 straight 3 points shots on the way to a 10 0f 11 3 points taken and 17 0f 20 shooting night. on this night mercury was conjunct the node and he pluto/sun midpoint was conjunct to mercury and the node. so again the mercury/node energy is correlated with a athlete being able to enter the athletic "zone".
on 1/21/19, the transiting Uranus was square to transiting mercury/node. Uranus is also part of Klays phenomenal eye/hand coordination that allows him to enter thes athletic "zone".
on 1/21/19 klays asteroid wqs opposed to orucus, pluto's twin, so it seems the concentrative powers of orcus were an element in harnessing klay's natal node/pluto accuracy.
also on 1/21/19. the transiting moon was conjunct Klay's natal south node. in addition the moon formed a grandtrine with venus/jupiter conjunction and mars. we can't dismissed that this grand trine gave an element of luck to klays record tying night.

the node again shows it central position in defining reality.
this is why the trolls have deleted nearly all of this thread. they also deleted my comments about how the "suits" are taking the athletics out of sports and making athletics into entertainment.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the residence trolls have altered and cut this thread to pieces..... WTF. the trolls are out to erase any insights to the node. I know this because about 6 month I received a PM from someone interested in sports prediction. at that time a sent him here and he got back to me and references clay Thompson's 37 point quarter. now all reference has been deleted. obviously because I made the point that clay had a Pluto square to the node . the demon kabalists are intent in keeping the importance of the node under wraps so they can continue to use their black magic and keep enslaving the world.
how sick is this that even sports reports are being deleted.

klay's record of 14 3 point goals was made on10/29/18 at Chicago.
on that day Uranus was square the node and venus was opposed to Uranus.
he seems to get into the "zone" when there are strong nodal apects

Sports33

What do you guys think of warriors rockets series

Game 6 on 5/10/19 at Houston

Game 7 on 5/12/19 at Oakland (if necessary)

Predictions?

Btw Kevin Durant is out

rahu

Banned
I think the warriors will win.
one must remember that the warriors were world champions before KD came to the warriors. what has happened in the last couple of years is that the focus has moved away from a flowing offense to a slightly more isolation offense with duran as the focus. this is why clay and curry aren't putting up the numbers. both need to be In the flow of the offense all the time. but with duran that flow is a bit different. I am not knocking duran.he has shown he is the best player in the world and he has shown he can also be play maker . that is why he meshed immediately with the warriors.
so to back to your question, without duran, the warriors will go back to the "strength and numbers" attitude that brought them the championship before duran was added. look for the bench to also step it up. the warrior win on spirit and joy which is what has made them such phenomena .

the big problem this season is that duran and clay are heading to free agency and their value as individuals are now on their respective minds .whereas in the past ,every one bought into the "strength in numbers" philosophy.

I think duran is gone in the off season and clay stays with a contract commensurate to his abilities and the warriors repeat next years.

rahu