A question I asked years ago :) - synastry & obsession

Selina

Hello everyone,

I posted a thread years ago to see if I was compatible with the man I had a crush on that was a friend of mine, years passed by and a lot of things changed. He got out of a 3 year old relationship, I was also in a relationship for a long time.

Somehow I've been OBSESSED with him since '14. Everything he does, the way he looks, his serious approach, these all always have been like the greatest things I've seen... as if he's the most perfect man for me on earth. I don't understand why I've always felt this way. I've never shown how I feel though. I literally adore him.

And somehow, some things happened and now we are together. (which is very weird - and unexpected)

Even though he's seen as a trustworthy person and claims he never cheated on his ex, sometimes he would text me - and probably some other girls too - while he was in that relationship. I'm not saying we had anything going on but you know when someone is kind of flirty with you. When I ask him about this, he says that he always saw me as a friend so maybe I was just misunderstanding him.

Just a few weeks ago we got very close and decided to get in a relationship.

But now sometimes I'm having trust issues - you can tell by my chart how I become especially in relationships - and it's a great opportunity for me to work on them now I feel.

He's moved to another country because he got a job offer and he told me we can make it work until I also move where he lives, which will take for a year.

I'm not quite sure if I should keep going, or trust him. Of course I cannot decide on it only by astrology but I've been studying our synastry and composite charts, and lately progressed synastry, and found some interesting stuff, but I'd love to hear other perspectives because sometimes I get really confused and it's good to have other people help me...

What do you think about our synastry & composite charts overall?

Thank you so much for taking your time and I'm so glad to be a part of this community.

Much love to all of you :love:

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Looks like quite a nice relationship all in all. You have pisces on your cusp, maybe it's that ruler Neptune that makes you have trust issues?