What careers would be good for someone like me?

katya

I'm 24 and need some direction in my life. Am I meant for anything in this life?
I'm thinking about starting my own business and possibly a Youtube channel in the near future. Do you see any luck with that?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ks.79172.25216.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ks.79172.25216.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 93

katydid

'm 24 and need some direction in my life. Am I meant for anything in this life?
I'm thinking about starting my own business and possibly a Youtube channel in the near future. Do you see any luck with that?
==================================================

The Moon is the ruler of your Cancer rising natal chart. Your Moon is in Pisces in the 9th, applying to a conjunction with your Midheaven in Pisces. That makes it very hard to narrow down a specific career goal. Pisces can be very wishy-washy in terms of direction. Notice the fish swimming in opposite directions…

Especially given the tight Water Grand Trine with Moon/Venus/Mars. You are really great at going with the flow and making the best out of any random opportunity that presents itself. Partly because you are so emotionally spontaneous/impulsive and relate so deeply to others. You can make very close bonds with others very quickly. But you can cut those bonds just as quickly and be on your merry way?

Choosing a career path might be very difficult because there are so many things that you would be good at. Hard to focus on just one or two.

Neptune, ruler of the MC is in the 7th in Capricorn. I would think you focus a lot of your worldly attention and energy upon your personal relationships and partnerships. the Neptune is in a very powerful T-sqaure and may feel under pressure at times. I think you feel that relationships are more of a priority for you to focus upon for now.

Perhaps after your Saturn Return you will be more focused upon career.

I wouldn’t try too hard to figure out what your ‘one true career path’ might be. I think you have many possible pathways to success. It has to do with your ability to focus, stay on target and not give up.

You have very little of the Fire element in your chart. Fire gives optimism and faith and hope in the outcome. Water tends to dampen that spirit somewhat.

What is it that you LOVE to do? I would say that you would be a great Mom and really good teacher/educator. Maybe teaching art/physical ed to children?

As for your post, this===Am I meant for anything in this life?

That^^^ is such a Neptunian/Piscean question...:alien: Of course you are meant for something in this life. You are here, incarnated, correct? :innocent:

You are meant to do the best at whatever YOU CHOOSE to do. So choose something and do it.

As for youtube---it could be viable. But it takes a lot of work and dedication to make any money with it. And some pretty exciting and interesting content.

That Kite in your chart could be dynamic enough to get it off the ground. But you have to be consistent and motivated and STAY WITH IT. You cannot slack off or you will not get traction.

The Uranus on the 7th can be a very good thing in terms of Internet Success. But the Mars opposition and the T-square indicates there are some personal circumstances which must be worked through if you are going to make it work.

Would you possibly be getting pushback or interference from family or a partner by putting too much of yourself out there on the web? :sideways:

katydid

Also, in terms of your question about staring your own business---

You have the North Node in Sag in the 6th. That is great for someone wanting to start a business. Especially if it is about the dissemination of information/wisdom, education and positive life principles. Is it about networking?

craft94

I'm 24 and need some direction in my life. Am I meant for anything in this life?

A 5th house stellium person will do well in the spotlight; yes, try it out. Is there any particular type of video you plan on posting? What audience do you want to market to? Is it an astrology themed YouTube channel or a beauty-themed channel or something else? I think that's something important you need to figure out if you want to build up a strong following.

(...Can you really make money that way? Just wondering. I didn't know that)

I think with the North Node in Sag, you may do well with some philosophy in there, but post whatever you want of course - but whatever you post - I think you would be best making it PASSIONATE, FIERY AND OPINIONATED, humorous, rather than just a simple dissemination of facts (Gemini SN)

Last edited:

katya

Hello, I am sorry for the late replies. About my career, I think a business will be all or nothings for me because I was never a good student in school therefore studying hard and getting a degree would be out of the question as I'd give up too easily or get lost and lose focus and confidence. I've always been very unfortunate in those matters and it's probably because I was never disciplined as a child and nobody cared enough to help me through school. To answer your question yes you can get paid on YouTube if you get enough traffic like subscribers and viewers and I was hoping maybe doing comedy animation but that's on the side. What I really want to do is open my own cosmetic body care business and also graphic design business for company logos...can anybody see any success in those areas? Sometimes I feel so doomed because I didn't finish school and I also think I'm going to go back to school but online though. Do you see any luck in my transits or horary charts? I'm so deeply sad because so many people have direction and are making it in life and I just can't stop feeling sorry fo myself.

detectahead

I'm so deeply sad because so many people have direction and are making it in life and I just can't stop feeling sorry for myself.

Describing your own moon in pisces conjunction to MC. Hold your head up and put yourself to the grindstone even if if means going back to school. At one point in my life I did....10 yrs after graduation. Glad I did! No, I'm not preaching but it is an answer. Maybe you should look into some type of home care buisness possibly even traveling to there residence to perform these duties or traveling to help them to complete their obligations.

theV

Have you ever thoughts of pursuing 9th house career oriented? work associated with travel like travelling agency, higher education, teaching abroad, law and publishing.

katya

My eye is drawn to Capricorn ruling your 7th house. I think this is the area of your chart where you're going to find the most success.

What does Capricorn in my 7th house have to do with success? What does it mean? I thought 7th house was relationships and love life but never knew it had anything to do with career.
I just read about Capricorn in 7th house and it means that I'm going to have a way older partner who's going to help me career wise?
I'm in a relationship with someone 6 years older than me though.

Last edited:

katya

Have you ever thoughts of pursuing 9th house career oriented? work associated with travel like travelling agency, higher education, teaching abroad, law and publishing.

I have thought about being maybe a travel agent or making Youtube videos about my experiences abroad and that way Youtube can pay me to make more videos of me just traveling and eating food...it's just vlogging basically.

theV

I have thought about being maybe a travel agent or making Youtube videos about my experiences abroad and that way Youtube can pay me to make more videos of me just traveling and eating food...it's just vlogging basically.

That would suit you a lot trust me!:wink:

detectahead

Oh lord I hope it doesn't take me this long to become successful. :(
I'm really sad. All of you are right, I'm such a moon in Pisces. Lol.

There are many people who have not found their calling till later in life. I'm an example, I had been involved with construction from the time I got out of HS (saturn/moon conjunction 6th) but it wasn't till I was 35 that the trade of plumbing really inspired me. It was a natural for me.

Yes Katya, there is a lot to see, moon placement suggests you like to travel. So do some outdoor sports, cycling, plan some short travels, see your friends otherwise simply siting watching tv or doing nothing will feel more boredom.

Need to have patience and Piscean need to work on emotional quotient.

'm 24 and need some direction in my life. Am I meant for anything in this life?
==================================================

The Moon is the ruler of your Cancer rising natal chart. Your Moon is in Pisces in the 9th, applying to a conjunction with your Midheaven in Pisces. That makes it very hard to narrow down a specific career goal. Pisces can be very wishy-washy in terms of direction. Notice the fish swimming in opposite directions…

Especially given the tight Water Grand Trine with Moon/Venus/Mars. You are really great at going with the flow and making the best out of any random opportunity that presents itself. Partly because you are so emotionally spontaneous/impulsive and relate so deeply to others. You can make very close bonds with others very quickly. But you can cut those bonds just as quickly and be on your merry way?

Choosing a career path might be very difficult because there are so many things that you would be good at. Hard to focus on just one or two.

Neptune, ruler of the MC is in the 7th in Capricorn. I would think you focus a lot of your worldly attention and energy upon your personal relationships and partnerships. the Neptune is in a very powerful T-sqaure and may feel under pressure at times. I think you feel that relationships are more of a priority for you to focus upon for now.

Perhaps after your Saturn Return you will be more focused upon career.

I wouldn’t try too hard to figure out what your ‘one true career path’ might be. I think you have many possible pathways to success. It has to do with your ability to focus, stay on target and not give up.

You have very little of the Fire element in your chart. Fire gives optimism and faith and hope in the outcome. Water tends to dampen that spirit somewhat.

What is it that you LOVE to do? I would say that you would be a great Mom and really good teacher/educator. Maybe teaching art/physical ed to children?

As for your post, this===Am I meant for anything in this life?

That^^^ is such a Neptunian/Piscean question...:alien: Of course you are meant for something in this life. You are here, incarnated, correct? :innocent:

You are meant to do the best at whatever YOU CHOOSE to do. So choose something and do it.

As for youtube---it could be viable. But it takes a lot of work and dedication to make any money with it. And some pretty exciting and interesting content.

That Kite in your chart could be dynamic enough to get it off the ground. But you have to be consistent and motivated and STAY WITH IT. You cannot slack off or you will not get traction.

The Uranus on the 7th can be a very good thing in terms of Internet Success. But the Mars opposition and the T-square indicates there are some personal circumstances which must be worked through if you are going to make it work.

Would you possibly be getting pushback or interference from family or a partner by putting too much of yourself out there on the web? :sideways:

Hi Katy,

I was wondering whether Moon in pisces is most influencing in one's thinking pattern or frame of mind. How Mars and Sun directs a person's thought process especially if one has retrograde Mars in Gemini in 12th House:lol:.

Thanks

katya

Hi Katy,

I was wondering whether Moon in pisces is most influencing in one's thinking pattern or frame of mind. How Mars and Sun directs a person's thought process especially if one has retrograde Mars in Gemini in 12th House:lol:.

Thanks

What do you like to do? What are our hobbies and what was or is your career? What did you want your career to be? Just curious...maybe I can get something out of that since you and I both have moon in the 9th house Pisces