solar return 2012

hello :)
this is the solar return of my ex boyfriend, and wanted an help in reading it....

I noticed the asc in first house, mars in 12, sun in 5.... iupiter in 7, and venus on the desc, and cannot understand if the next years can be good, or not for him.

the important transits are: pluto conjuction neptune (7 house cusp)
saturn opposition mars, and trine sun (what is the most important? do they delete each other?)

chirons opposition moon... then what else, mars stationary on the asc in january, and in may stationary in 12 house, conjunct to the moon...

I checked even the progressions, and then seen, that the venus progressed is exactly squared to pluto... for these months...

now he is with another girl... and I cannot be objective :-( the sun in 5 take me the sensation.. that all will go well with this girl... :-( can you give me an hand??? to understand exactly these things?

thanks!!!

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 25

layaly

hello veronika,

I'm sorry to be the one to give you the bad news but my sensation is also that things will go well with that girl.

from your words I understood that SR Sun is in the 5th house which is significant for love. SR Venus tightly conjunct the descendant is also significant for a very romantic relationship. I've seen this in the past years in my own charts and in other people's charts. Libra rising is also important for a committed relationship. I had this when I got engaged. My best friend had the first serious relationship with Libra rising in the SR, another friend got married...

the transit of Uranus in the 7th also suggests that maybe his break-up with you was quite sudden and/or he got attracted to the other girl immediately. Uranus can bring instability but it can also bring a quick attraction to somebody.

I don't know how it will end with that girl, all I can say is that he is focused on romance and desires to be in a close relationship. maybe it would be helpful if you can look at their synastry, composite together?

hello layaly!

don't be sorry, you give me an opinion and I'm so happy about this!
I just want to have a comparison of ideas :) this girl is another ex girlfriend....and yes, the sun is in fifth, but there is neptune...and the asc is in libra, but it is in his first natal chart!!, with saturn in 1, and mars 12..

as you said, he is focused on romance and desires to be in a close relationship. this is true, even from now, because he is a good boy, but this girl, was unfaithful with him before...I wanted to know if this girl could disappoint him again, with another infidelity. now I will post the sinastry and give my opinion.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/abcdm.gif/
then the first thing that I notice, is the moon conjuncted with mars and venus of the girl. the venus of the boy isn't touched by personal planets.

now a question: when I try to understand love between people, personally, I watch venus, but I noticed, that for men, even the moon is so important, because is an imagine of the mum. and this girl for him represents the mum(the mother has a stellium in virgo).

then note that the planets of the girl stand in his 12 house, of deceptions, and betrayals.it seems to me that she is manipulating him again, as she has done in their past relationship.then, mercury opposed to the sun, and sun square mars.... his mars not touched well... the asc is casual, I don't think leo, that is a sign of loyalty :)

the transit of uranus square his venus, hasn't started for now..... it will start in the next year!! and the uranus in 7, will stay for more years, till 2015 I think...

then I see her mercury, and moon in a good aspect with mc fc... and her moon on his south node... that is serenity and comfortable for him...
I see a good boy that sees his mother, and his mars and sexual instinct repressed..(now he has saturn opposed mars in transit).

can I have your opinion?

layaly

judging only on their synastry, I wouldn't jump to any conclusion regarding her infidelity. I think the relationship as a whole is better understood from the composite chart.

but regarding the synastry, they do share some strong aspects. the Moon conjunct Venus is a tender aspect, the Moon conjunct SN creates an intense emotional bond, his Sun falls in her 7th house which somehow makes him the ideal partner in her eyes. Perhaps she will try to keep him this time.

His Venus is not touched by her personal planets but this is not mandatory for a good love relationship. And I think it conjuncts her NN? sorry it's not very clear from the picture..

the 12th house is very complex. it's manipulative but it can also create a great spiritual and emotional bond between two persons. the guy has a Venus - Neptune conjunction so he's very romantic and wants a partner and maybe she may use this to her advantage. Her Sun is the 12th house making her a hidden and hard to decipher person, she might deceive him once more.

I can't really see from the picture but if her Venus is opposite his Vertex this by itself is a very strong aspect.

I suggest that you might analyze their composite chart to see the dynamics of their relationship...