Rahu moon dasha problematic

Tweety

Account Closed
Hello
Can anyone predict how my ongoing rahu moon dasha will be?
I feel emotionally stressed without any concrete reason.

Anything i need to be careful of?
Many thanks

Last edited:

soul9

Hi Tweety, in your birth chart Rahu and Moon are in 6-8 combination. Even this could be a reason for your stress.

Dear Madam,

Your mind may feel someone is betraying you from behind (unknowingly to u). That may take your peace of mind.
You may want to enjoy life to the maximum but somehow ups and downs in your life.
Likely to be in relationships and your relationship is more of emotions attached with.
U expect your partner to be very caring.

More spending on your personnel enjoyment...basically wanna be happy. Crazy about electronics, nice dressing, perfumes.

Speaking u basically hate to take orders from anybody, u r your own boss. Perhaps u need to rectify that in your personnel front. Also discipline has to be embedded in your personnel life which will prevent u from awkward conditions.

regards
Niranjan

BlackHat786

Hi Niranjan,
All that you have written is so true.
Yes i tend to spend on my comfort, howver i have developed a habit of savings as well in the past couple of years. So i am always on a budget.
Yes i tend to spend on expensive things as you suggested but they last long and i think of them as one time investment; also what else are we earning for if we cannot buy what makes us happy.

In relationships i seek emotional attachment . I recently had a breakup so I don’t think i am ready for another relationship so soon.

about being headstrong, yes I like things to be my way , i get very uncomfortable when someone tells me what to do.. however i am aware of this shortcoming and I am trying to be more adjusting in life in general. Maybe i wll achieve that in the next few years? What do you think as per my chart?

Your reading resonated so well with me, i have couple of questions fo you:
Do you think i will get betrayed by someone close to me? Or is it just in my head due to my ongoing rahu dasha? You are right i do feel that everyone dislikes me and speaks bad about me behind my back esp about my attitude.
I tend to think a lot about this.

when do you think i will get married? And what kind of spouse am i destined to marry? In terms of nature attitude profession and personality?

Thank you so much for sparing your time.
Best wishes

People on whom you trust more likely to betray you in rahu mahadasha and if rahu is negative in horoscope. Don't trust anyone too much. Rahu is illusion, it makes you think that it is going well in favor and suddenly after 99% opposite happens

Tweety

Account Closed
People on whom you trust more likely to betray you in rahu mahadasha and if rahu is negative in horoscope. Don't trust anyone too much. Rahu is illusion, it makes you think that it is going well in favor and suddenly after 99% opposite happens

Hi Blackhat,
Thanks, so Is Rahu negative in my chart?
To be honest out of 10 people that I meet only 1 is a genuine friend, rest everyone dislikes me for some or the other reason, and I cannot rule out envy( many get envious of me) I don’t know why.

Thanks

BlackHat786

Hi Blackhat,
Thanks, so Is Rahu negative in my chart?
To be honest out of 10 people that I meet only 1 is a genuine friend, rest everyone dislikes me for some or the other reason, and I cannot rule out envy( many get envious of me) I don’t know why.

Thanks

Yes, rahu is negative and it is in conjuction with venus in 12th house indicating flirt nature,problem in friend circle, relationship issues

Be careful in your relations; most likely to be get cheated/betrayed by your partner. Stay away from immoral males. Try to be spiritual

You are luxury prone, like to spend on lavish things

It gives a tendency to cheat, though it is not mandatory that you will cheat but i can't deny the tendency because you feel you are not getting enough love in return

kalinka

hi,
in August-mid Sept.2022 ist the possibility for a marriage. However Jupiter is at that time retrograde and might prohibit the event. The next chance is at the end of 28/beginning 29.
I don't see new opportunities in the work area until feb. 21. Relocation to another country would then take place at the same time til may 21.

Tweety

Account Closed
hi,
in August-mid Sept.2022 ist the possibility for a marriage. However Jupiter is at that time retrograde and might prohibit the event. The next chance is at the end of 28/beginning 29.
I don't see new opportunities in the work area until feb. 21. Relocation to another country would then take place at the same time til may 21.
Thank you Kalinka. Any thought on whether it will be love or arrange and how will the spouse be?

shaeri

Kalinka, can you take a look at my thread Sade Sati Questions that I posted a few days ago in this same forum? I was hoping someone would respond by now, but I havent gotten any replies. Seems like you are very knowledgeable. Thank you!

BlackHat786

Kshantaram ji,
I have uploaded vedic chart for your quick reference.

My questions are:
1. When will i get married?
2. How will my spouse and married life be?
3. Any near future relocation possibilities due to work? May-June 2020?

Many thanks
There are good chances of foreign settlement

Chance of love marriage are also there

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Do not feed the trolls! Daniel Rostovich, who drove this thread off track with nonsense posts, was a troll and has been banned accordingly. Exact coordinates of the house you were born in are not needed to cast a birth chart in any astrological system. Neither is the mother's profession. Neither is your contact info. If someone's asking for that, they're a troll.

Also, it's against the rules to ask questions about your own chart or request responses to your thread in someone else's thread, unless the thread starter has invited that explicitly. Doing so is thread hijacking. I've deleted a couple of posts that did that.

Troll alert,
Osamenor

Tweety

Account Closed
There are good chances of foreign settlement

Chance of love marriage are also there
Thanks Blackhat,
I am already living in foreign since feb 2018, however i have been wanting to move to a better country, my company has scope, I needed to know when can that materialise?
I have been trying really hard since more than 1 year to get relocated.

Regarding marriage, any thoughts on when that will materialise? Love marriage i am not sure of since a 4 year long relationship broke off in june 2019 and I don’t see myself falling in love again. Just curious to know how my spouse will be?

kshantaram

Premium Member
Re: Questions for kshantaram

Kshantaram ji,
I have uploaded vedic chart for your quick reference.

My questions are:
1. When will i get married?
2. How will my spouse and married life be?
3. Any near future relocation possibilities due to work? May-June 2020?

Many thanks

[Moved this post by mistake. Moved it back again. Apologies! - Moderator]

hope inputs help as relevant; share how true-insightful
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc

Rahu dasa till age 30.5 approx; venus-rahu sag 12th trine jup,
foreign lands and foreign relationships; acting skills,
rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors, observe fast Amavasya evenings,
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

rahu-ketu now overlapping reverse transits 6/12 axis,
life-style changes/reversals;

jup-sat-ketu transit venus-rahu sag 12th,
pain-injury-surgery thighs-feet-kidneys etc;
sat asc lord transit 12th for foreign lands;

hope jup transit venus promotes relationship n marriage,
jup effective mid-course march-june 020;

jup lord 12th over 8th leo, success amidst adversity; commanding attitude;
jup trine venus-rahu 12th for foreign lands and relationship;
16yrs jup dasa follows;

Natal ketu gemini 6th, hyper-analytical, coping with opponents,
job separations, accident prone, pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-hips-intestinals;
prefrence for analytical work/business analysis/instrumental music etc;

Recite Ganesha Atharvasheersham regularly;
donate 125gms white til at Ganesha temple wed mornings once a month;

7th lord moon elevated taurus 5th, gains from spouse; love for food-comforts;
aptitude for banking, dairying, nutrition, dentistry, teaching-psychology-counseling etc;
luck through children;

lords 1/7 sat-moon trine cap-taurus, friendly sigsn, lords sat-venus,
care from mutual health issues in marriage relationship;

scorpio-mars badhaka for cap asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
moon debilated aspect over scorpio 11th for gains;

badhaka mars elevated cap asc, sat own cap, ambitious-hardworking; methodical, disciplined,
aptitudes for event management, industrial engineering, public admin, mass supervision, orthopedics, etc
but health-knees-head etc under stress;

sun cap asc, health issues during infancy especially;
sun sat-mars debilated aspect over cancer 7th for marriage-vocation;
donate 1.25kg pm each wheat, whole black uraddal, red masoordal
at Mata Kali temple sat after sunset;

do promptly ack n share salient pointwise feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Your Moon in Rahu has already started in March/2019. It will end in August/2020.
You will feel apprehensive for no reason. Your mind will always be disturbed.
Due to excessive worry you may disturb your health. You may remain vigilant so that you do not get hurt inadvertently. Please be careful of what you put in your mouth.
You may also gain in this period and be successful in whatever you do.
You are romantic in nature and are prone to be easily influenced by a partner.

BlackHat786

If you are really worried about your marriage and spouse and have real intention of knowing it, please consult a good and able astrologer. There is a prashna technique that will tell you the most precise and accurate result and timing.

Even if you don't put a question in front of astrolger, he will himself tell you the question also that you are going to ask. This technique works when we have real intention of knowing the question.

Thanks