Offering free readings because I'm bored.

Timmytwothumbs

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Anybody interested in professional astrological advice can contact me through email. At xxtwilson13xx@gmail.com

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

Last edited:

zipadee

September 15th, 1997 Houston, TX 5:42 am
thanks so much!

I want to be an entrepreneur, do you see this? I'm mostly interested in anything you see, thanks!

missyhope

Hi,

Thanks for the offer of a free reading. I really appreciate having an objective reading (done by someone other than me) under the current heavy duty aspects.

My birthday info is:

8/12/1953 at 2:55 am, Bronx, NY

msmod

Hi, could you take a look at mine when you get time?
July 29, 1957, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 10:15 pm

I believe that I have luck in real estate, can you see that in the chart? I would like to invest some more in the near future, or figure out what I could do that would make me more money, I'd love your input. I am also interested in the sphere of relationships, as these have been difficult for me.

Thank you so much!!

dars

Hi Timmytwothumbs,

This is a generous offer!

My birth data is 2 June 1987, 1:02am, London GBR.

I am interested in career, i've shifted my focus towards writing, and in relationships as I'm in a long-distance relationship that I'm finding very difficult at the moment (started in 2016).

Thank you!

Timmytwothumbs

Hi, could you take a look at mine when you get time?
July 29, 1957, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 10:15 pm

I believe that I have luck in real estate, can you see that in the chart? I would like to invest some more in the near future, or figure out what I could do that would make me more money, I'd love your input. I am also interested in the sphere of relationships, as these have been difficult for me.

Thank you so much!!

It will not allow me to send a private message to you until you clear space in your inbox. Please let me know when you have made space so I can send you the chart assessment.

Scherzy

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

7th april 1999 Ankara 09.55 am
Thank you!

ImNotThere9

7:15pm (exact), March 9, 1994, London, England. I'm wondering what my direction is. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

June 16 1973
4:46pm
Fort Campbell Kentucky
I really want to understand where my love coordinance are.
I've read about them but I can't seem to understand what latitude and longitude is best for me or the person I'm supposed to be with.
if you're not familiar I'd still love reading if you're up to it
Thanks
Harley

Hey Timmy- I'm new to all this stuff so I would love to get a reading from you ^^

Male, December 3, 1996. Time 21:39(9PM), Vienna Austria

Just some general stuff but would really love to get some more ,,in depth" stuff to hear about Career, Love/Marriage and Family/Children

JJG

gi8iWyY.jpg

Timmytwothumbs

June 16 1973
4:46pm
Fort Campbell Kentucky
I really want to understand where my love coordinance are.
I've read about them but I can't seem to understand what latitude and longitude is best for me or the person I'm supposed to be with.
if you're not familiar I'd still love reading if you're up to it
Thanks
Harley

Never used "love coordinates" but ive used Astrocartography before. if you do use this as a tool to find your "love coordinates" look at Venus Lines (and any planets that connect to venus in your natal chart). its likely you will form intimate relationships with people born a long these lines. Ive used Astrocartography for many things and its actually been quite useful. Im not sure if this is what you are referring to or not. But im just doing Natal Chart readings for now. I will get to your reading soon so please be patient. Thank you for your submission

Hi, I would love to hear your thoughts as I go into my Saturn return. It's been a very hermit like last few years and I've undergone MAJOR internal transformation. I feel like it's prepared me for whatever is coming into my life physically. Anything on career and love would be appreciated!

April 10, 1990
12:11 am
Amarillo, TX, USA

Thank you!
Chris

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Thank you for your offer,you're so kind.
I was born on March 12th 2003, 11:15 PM/23:15, in Iași,Romania.
I wish I could be able to talk more with others,and I hate it.
I wish I could be funnier,not so serious.
I wish I wasn't so addicted and emotional...
What should I do?
And I wish I could know what career would be fit for me.

Attachments

• IMG_20190510_232340.jpg
    IMG_20190510_232340.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: