Donald Trump will be impeached.

Dirius

The Corporate takeover is in full swing. No President can go up against it and survive.

Well Trump is the only american president whose networth went down after becoming president, unlike most who seemingly become rich after holding office.

The one thing about Trump which is certain, is that he isn't really doing it for the money.

david starling

Well Trump is the only american president whose networth went down after becoming president, unlike most who seemingly become rich after holding office.

The one thing about Trump which is certain, is that he isn't really doing it for the money.

That's really debatable. He hasn't divested, so his decisions as President can enhance his portfolio. He raised his prices at his golf resort due to his prestige as President, and makes money when political meetings are held on his properties. His Deutsche Bank debt, and his debts to Russian investors, are under increasing scrutiny. He's also in bed with the Saudis.
I think that becoming President saved him from losing his fortune.

Of course, if that were the case, he wouldn't have so readily released his tax returns and all his financial records. :whistling:

Dirius

That's really debatable. He hasn't divested, so his decisions as President can enhance his portfolio. He raised his prices at his golf resort due to his prestige as President, and makes money when political meetings are held on his properties. His Deutsche Bank debt, and his debts to Russian investors, are under increasing scrutiny. He's also in bed with the Saudis.
I think that becoming President saved him from losing his fortune.

Of course, if that were the case, he wouldn't have so readily released his tax returns and all his financial records. :whistling:

Nothing wrong with increasing his prices for his own private business. I'm sure Obama sold more books after becoming president than he did before that. As for holding meetings on his place, I can agree that it is very bad form, and he shouldn't do that. But he has stated that he is doing it at cost, ergo, actually saving the tax payer money and not making profit from it. So you can't really say he is doing it out of personal interest, rather than stroking his own ego by showing off.

The rest are nothing more than unproven claims.

But what can be verified is that his personal fortune and income has taken a hit since becoming president. He also takes no salary as president.

david starling

Nothing wrong with increasing his prices for his own private business. I'm sure Obama sold more books after becoming president than he did before that. As for holding meetings on his place, I can agree that it is very bad form, and he shouldn't do that. But he has stated that he is doing it at cost, ergo, actually saving the tax payer money and not making profit from it. So you can't really say he is doing it out of personal interest, rather than stroking his own ego by showing off.

The rest are nothing more than unproven claims.

But what can be verified is that his personal fortune and income has taken a hit since becoming president. He also takes no salary as president.

He'd already lost his credit in the U.S. He hasn't released his financial records. How can anyone verify that his personal income has decreased?

david starling

Also, he has a Feudalistic attitude, whereby he's the benevolent king, rewarding the loyalty of his vassals and obedient, worshipful peasants. He takes any criticism or opposition to his policies as a threat to his monarchy. The President is neither a king or a CEO, but he doesn't seem to realize that. This impeachment might serve as a wake-up call for him.

david starling

Well, since all this other stuff is somewhat off-topic, and the OP successfully predicted the impeachment, but is currently a no-show, it's a wrap. [IMO]

Good discussion, and I hope we can all agree to disagree. :biggrin:

piercethevale

The NWO is about the Corporatist takeover of the world. How is the current Commander in Chief not a Corporatist?

I've said it many a time. Trump is in real estate and not war munitions. War is bad for the real estate market, it ruins property, decimates populations, it is bad for the business.
Not to mention that the NWO is believed to have plans to reduce the worlds population by about 90%. How will that be good for the real estate market?
Just because Trump may have attended a meeting of the Bilderbergers it doesn't mean he's in with them, merely invited.

Last edited:

piercethevale

p.s. I also pointed it out 4 years ago when I analyzed Trump's natal chart. He's not that kind of person... he's a con man, for sure, but i believe that He's working a con, right now, in everyones' best interest.
Again, I point out the obvious fact that He's exposing "the do nothing but get Trump Democrats" ....and, btw, what happened when He asked NASA to have the USA put "another" man on the moon in six years time and NASA said that it can't be done.
Why is that? Kennedy asked the same thing in the 1960's and they did it... allegedly.
We're many times more technologically able than we were in the '60's...so why can't NASA do it now?

...the answer is quite obvious and TRUMP knew that before He asked them... He's exposing the b.s.

See the movie "Moonwalk" with Ron Perlman, it's a dark comedy...but the truth's in it... not in the way the movie ends, but the way the movie could have ended.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

r

blackbery

The impeachment prediction happened.

But the trial (more like a kangaroo court) left me wondering if the entire impeachment was a witch-hunt just
like Trump said. No actual evidence, just hearsay, innuendo, gossip & propaganda.

It's left me with a sick feeling in my stomach like I've been duped!:crying::sick::whistling::whistling:

No activity by blackberry on this website since Nov. 30.

Last edited: