Donald Trump will be impeached.

JUPITERASC

EGPLZAzUcAAmx1A.jpg

piercethevale

.If my prediction comes true and Hillary enters the race and wins, we can start a Hillary will be impeached thread. :cool:
:andy::andy:
You predicted what?
Well, she certainly proved that she is the queen of voter fraud and if by some unforeseen means of pulling off the greatest con this nation has ever seen, she gets both the nomination and elected, and then gets impeached... It should be for any of a number of the more than 80 odd, inexplicable, deaths of people that were close to the Clintons or were known, or suspected, to have some sort of dirt on them.

Moondancing

Premium Member
:andy::andy:
You predicted what?
Well, she certainly proved that she is the queen of voter fraud and if by some unforeseen means of pulling off the greatest con this nation has ever seen, she gets both the nomination and elected, and then gets impeached... It should be for any of a number of the more than 80 odd, inexplicable, deaths of people that were close to the Clintons or were known, or suspected, to have some sort of dirt on them.

:lol:
Posted the horary a few weeks ago. "Will Republican or Democrats win 2020 Presidential election?" I found it such an interesting horary I posted it here.

Trust me it's not what I'd like to see happen or believe it's doable but sure would be interesting politically.

Last edited:

piercethevale

:lol:
Posted the horary a few weeks ago. "Will Republican or Democrats win 2020 Presidential election?" I found it such an interesting horary I posted it here.

Trust me it's not what I'd like to see happen or believe it's doable but sure would be interesting politically.

Oh, a horary prediction.
I know very little about horary predictions but I know enough so as to not put much faith in them.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Oh, a horary prediction.
I know very little about horary predictions but I know enough so as to not put much faith in them.

After I saw the horrible predictions of top notch astrologers after the last election (majority predicted a Hillary win), I have very little faith natal astrology predicting the president.

Hey, whatever method used it's important to follow astrological rules to present your case and don't fudge your prediction. Call it and then see what happens. If Hillary enters the race I'll update the chart.

P.S. Studying Lilly I loved the story he told with horary charts. Natal you can only say the person will or will no win. So that's what I look for, a story.

Last edited:

piercethevale

After I saw the horrible predictions of top notch astrologers after the last election (majority predicted a Hillary win), I have very little faith natal astrology predicting the president.

Hey, whatever method used it's important to follow astrological rules to present your case and don't fudge your prediction. Call it and then see what happens. If Hillary enters the race I'll update the chart.

P.S. Studying Lilly I loved the story he told with horary charts. Natal you can only say the person will or will no win. So that's what I look for, a story.

I predicted that Trump would win it in January of 2016, in this forum [it's posted] using Trump's natal chart. That was when the pundits gave him less than a 2% chance of even getting the nomination.
First of all, you got to know how to read a natal chart before you go and try to predict anything from it.

Dirius

Most of those that predicted Hillary was going to win were liberal astrologers, with quite a lot of bias anyways.

They predicted based on their own expectations rather than anything else.

david starling

Most of those that predicted Hillary was going to win were liberal astrologers, with quite a lot of bias anyways.

They predicted based on their own expectations rather than anything else.

I concentrated on the question of who would win, flipped a coin. It landed on its edge! I didn't know what to make of it at the time. Now, I could interpret that as a split between the Electoral vote and the Popular vote. In the West, coin throwing is often used for I Ching readings, in place of the original yarrow readings, which are far more complicated. I wish I'd checked the I Ching, and I will for 2020. If you're not familiar with it, check it out. "The Chinese Book of Changes" really is remarkable , and contains a lot of ancient wisdom.

Last edited:

Dirius

How can you say Trump supporters aren't reading the chart with their bias?

I never said that, they probably were doing the same. Its just most astrology forums are filled with leftwing people, who hated Trump. Thus why the huge number of charts predicting Hillary winning.

In the end its a 50/50 chance as david stated.

piercethevale

I never said that, they probably were doing the same. Its just most astrology forums are filled with leftwing people, who hated Trump. Thus why the huge number of charts predicting Hillary winning.

In the end its a 50/50 chance as david stated.

Really ? I was actively supporting Bernie Sanders at the time I made my prediction and continued supporting him up to the time of the Democratic Convention. I gave over $600 to his campaign, and got receipts for less than half of it... meaning, that the DNC siphoned off most of it before it got to Bernie.
I ended up voting for the Libertarian candidate in November.

This coming year I'm supporting Bernie, once again. If He doesn't get the nomination or drops out, then I will support Tulsi. If she drops out or doesn't get the nomination, then I'm voting voting for Trump.

One way or another ...what ever it takes to keep the NWO, Saros, cabal from getting the office.

Liberty.gif

david starling

Really ? I was actively supporting Bernie Sanders at the time I made my prediction and continued supporting him up to the time of the Democratic Convention. I gave over $600 to his campaign, and got receipts for less than half of it... meaning, that the DNC siphoned off most of it before it got to Bernie.

This coming year I'm supporting Bernie, once again. If He doesn't get the nomination or drops out, then I will support Tulsi. If she drops out or doesn't get the nomination, then I'm voting voting for Trump.

One way or another ...what ever it takes to keep the NWO, Saros, cabal from getting the office.

Liberty.gif

The NWO is about the Corporatist takeover of the world. How is the current Commander in Chief not a Corporatist?

Moondancing

Premium Member
This is where I feel horary has the advantage. For example, I read my chart for this election showing a woman being the Dem nominee. So if he (Trump) loses and a female wins my chart was not just a 50/50 guess. No? That's what I'm hoping to prove is possible. I've seen it with the Obama 2008 election horary I did.

Last edited:

david starling

This is where I feel horary has the advantage. For example, I read my chart for this election showing a woman being the Dem nominee. So if he loses and a female wins my chart was not just a 50/50 guess. No? That's what I'm hoping to prove is possible. I've seen it with the Obama election.

Are you referring to the next election, or 2016?

Dirius

Well correct me if I'm wrong cause I haven't looked at the post (or maybe I did a few years ago), but didn't you say you predicted him winning the nomination?

Really? Bernie and Tulsi? aren't both of them against the 2A, which you clearly defend?

Dirius

This is where I feel horary has the advantage. For example, I read my chart for this election showing a woman being the Dem nominee. So if he loses and a female wins my chart was not just a 50/50 guess. No? That's what I'm hoping to prove is possible. I've seen it with the Obama election.

Of course, horary is quite an amazing tool. The problem is that if you are asking for the sake of asking, it won't really work. Its about asking stuff which are important to the querent, only ask once, and use only the original chart ... 3 rules most people on the forum usually avoid.